Siacoin My Last Hope

Siacoin is my last hope to earn back my Losses... I hope I don't screw it up!

wow man good luck with overcoming your self-imposed obstacles

bruh. Siacoin is going to be a bear market til September because they're more focused on developing and will promote by then. So hodl all your siacoins and just be patient.

Sia is horrible to use why invest in it

I'm thinking on a 15/30-Day Timeline! Patience is my middle name. At $0.009435 per Share I am thinking the Upside beats the Downside.

just sold 100k

Sia wouldn't be a bad idea if it didn't revolve around some retarded useless coin

Why is there a Coin? Do the Miners (or whatever) actually Store Data? How does the Coin play into the Data Storage idea?

The coin is used to settle storage contracts.

Miners mine the POW and storage hosters are paid in the coin.

Miners make the network secure, this is why sia needed its own coin. File hosters don't need to worry about anything but 95% uptime.

What about redundancy?

So they needed a way to pay File Hosts for their Contribution to the System.

That's fine and all but in a normal world they would just make the Customers pay for it instead of Cryptocurrency Speculators...

I hope they aren't doing what I think they are doing.

Sia is literally the worst coin to invest in right now.

Once their Obelisk ASIc miners are out, the value will plummet because they will be getting 100,000 SIA coin a fucking month.

Doesn't take a genius to realise Sia must DECREASE in value to accommodate the new hashrate/block reward.

Fucking newcoiners, i usually dont reply but your stupidies are astounding.

Which would be?

Keeping the Prices Artificially Low through Subsidy from Cryptocurrency Speculators.

If you check the new FileCoin scam ICO, you will see the actual value of SIA, which is huge :)

While I don't think that that's what they are gunning for, it might just inevitably happen because it has to.

For anyone buying Sia, hold at least until the end of September. They are going to release file sharing which will be HUGE.

I give it a week. This bullrun is just gaining traction. Btc goes up alts go down. Btc goes down alts go up. Like how it used to be.

They will tremble beneath our File Storage Capabilities... uhhh...yes... this is very useful right? LOL

Why do you Type your Sentences like they're Movie Titles? Are you Jaden Smith?

the amount of hashrate doesn't affect the block reward, bucko

He's probably German

I have a PhD in Cryptography and invested in Sia since the closed Alpha-Beta 10 years ago I know what I'm talking about, kiddo.

that almost makes sense, except he capitalized more than just the nouns.

I threw $25 at it, because why not. Not expecting a massive short term profit, but if it takes off, then at least I'll have gotten in with something at the bottom.

>thinking more hashpower increases block reward
>autism, autism everywhere

Market Cap is 28,363,901,972 SIA right now. 100,000 SIA per Month isn't going to do anything...

You might be a Cryptography Expert but it doesn't take much to figure out how little that really is.

No, you are just retarded.
Higher hashrates don't mean more Sia coming out, just that it's harder to produce it since you will be competing with a higher hashrate. If anything, your "prediction" means Sia is going up

found the guy who doesnt understand how coin distribution works

It looks like it's going up =)

Dude, there's like a 26B circulating supply. I wouldn't get my hopes up

Well it is only worth $0.009355 Per Share. Even becoming $0.02 would more than Double it!

>Siacoin is my last hope to earn back my Losses... I hope I don't screw it up!
I sold 30k SIA that I bought at 80sat so I could lend on poloniex, how bad did I fuck up?

I'm no Expert man. I'm just looking at the fact that it has been hitting this Red Line since it was Listed on Bittrex more than 3 Months ago...

My figuring is that since it has been so "Stubborn" for so long that the Crash is over...

I just want to get in before it makes any movements and I don't have any idea how long it would be before that happens!

>i went all in
>on sia

Bruh, you had a better chance investing in DGB at this point.

The total supply is there to dissuade anyone from collecting a large amount early or having the devs control all the coins.
Nothing more and nothing less. The rest belongs to the free market.

Dumbass. The sia block reward is still the same. I swear, people found out about the ASIC and noticed the total added coin added into the supply.

The ASIC was a smart move because it will secure the network from any potential 50% hashrate attacks. And anything like bitstamp controlling the hashrate won't happen to sia in the future.

Why are you typing like an autist?

There is no reason for this attitude. I have likely been typing since before you were born.

This sort of Publication Format is very popular in some areas of the United States.

>I have a PhD in Cryptography

i wil never get rich buying $10 worth of shitcoins, even if it moon i only will have $30 or something just cause i have to buy in at such high price.

how do i find shitcoins before any1 else to buy in at undr 100 sat?

I mean it might be huge, but it could also be like MEGA and no one gives a shit

just do what everyone else seems to be doing and create one. premine like 99% of it then dump mercilessly when the payout gets decent. come shill on /biz in the meantime.

>like MEGA
Yeah, MEGA supports anonymous file sharing where no one but you and the receiver have access to the file, not even MEGA mods and with ultra cheap price.
Not only good for crimes, also good for companies that don't want their industrial secrets to leak.

what's the upside to SC when Swarm just came out?

Swarm is shit.

Most accurate post here.