ROASTIE FUCKING BTFO

ROASTIE FUCKING BTFO

Is he finally, unequivocally, /our guy/?

>"He ended it a week ago. He’d heard certain things about her behaviour that didn’t sit well with him.
entertainment.inquirer.net/237529/amber-heard-tech-ceo-elon-musk-reported-split

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXYFaUqgZw6/?hl=en&taken-by=amberheard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_(name)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't be surprised if his investors told him to cut the bitch or lose support

he pumped her then dumped her. that was his goal all along

Is this how a sucubus look like?

This is what happens when you pump and dump at the highest level.

On to a hotter, younger blonde.

lol she looks like a huge whore
good on him

Not even that attractive. At his pay grade he could easily get a big tittied 'girl next door' who actually loves him not for his money. He's gotta stop flaunting his rocket ships though when he meets people, he seems like a loser which is why he gets gold diggers.

please she's hot as fuck, you wouldn't even be able to be within 10 meters of her without getting an erection you fucking neet

I'd say she's a 6/10 i might give it to her after 9 or 10 beers

>his investors
you mean nasa and the US government?

He probably had the us gvt keep tabs on her and they told him she fucked Aquaman.

She's a pump and dump

>he seems like a loser which is why he gets gold diggers.
Elon is a gigantic autist, and he got a whole year of fucking this whore.

She's got an okay face and is done up, but she's not that attractive to me. I like the cuter/younger looking girls, and she's got one of those hard/older faces. Plus her tits can't be more than B cups, maybe C if she isn't emphasizing them there, but it doesn't look like it.

Her face reminds me of every bitchy girl I've ever met

>i like the younger looking girls

i bet you do

god forbid someone likes a girl who looks youthful in his early 20s

Nice sold 100k

Why are you not investing in this man?

>Her face reminds me of every bitchy girl I've ever met
Well, considering what she did to Depp...

Tesla has never had a profitable quarter

Nice just sold 100k roasties

She's already lipsticking the next target - look at the guy's arm.. instagram.com/p/BXYFaUqgZw6/?hl=en&taken-by=amberheard

based elon

you can't tusk the musk

Pumped and dumped in front of the whole world. It's what she deserved for what she did to Depp.

how will roasties ever recover?

I had some really really filthy rich friends when I was growing up, I watched how their fathers were. I think when you get to that level of rich you just accept that any "love" from a woman is inextricable from her lust for your $$. It's part of the territory and they just go with it.

>At his pay grade he could easily get a big tittied 'girl next door' who actually loves him not for his money

>he needs money to get a girl that doesnt want his money

Normies will never understand
These famous hot bitches have an attitude like no other chick you'll meet
Just being near them you fall in love, every little thing they do is fucking sexy.

Literal succubus

lmao

If by attitude you mean they can suck a golfball through a garden hose and are cool with threesomes so long as you keep pulling out the black card every shopping spree...

>when she acts like an entitled bitch itz so sexy bro

"elon musk allegedly dumped amber heard but just liked her new instagram photo which is psychotic pic.twitter.com/GBKRUPTDEv"

"From the same guy who said this:

Some of the future episodes of Westworld feature my ex. Talulah does a great job of playing a deadly sexbot :)"

Musk is gay as fuck. These bitches are beards.

Jewish as fuck too, oy vey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_(name)

this

and yes Elon is a pimp. Wolf of Wall Street wishes he was Elon Musk.

gay sex (anal and oral cock sucking and cum eating) is the epitome of hedonistic indulgence.
why would a wordly man of his financial stature deprive himself
but they probably think the public isn't really ready to buy cars and batteries and shit from a gay manwhore.

He realized he wanted to fuck men all along

Trump personally told him to cut the bitch loose. Pence then followed up with "or she'll get Monroed".

God shes so hot.

/ourguy/ is too much of a beta male to handle that alpha sloot.

Redpill is spreading. 10 years ago our guy would have lost half his $ and his kids to this slut.

Is this what normies' thought process actually looks like? What the fuck? Do you not realize you contradicted yourself?
You're an idiot.

musk is a balding loser cuck who got a hair transplant

he also remarried a woman he divorced, then divorced her again. he's a cuck

yeah that's pretty beta.. that's actually very fucking beta

>sour grapes

herp derp some fucking loser on Veeky Forums says he wouldn't bang amber heard "nah bro I can get so much better than that"

whatever you say chief

>balding loser cuck
>net worth: 12 billion
>owns a space exploration company
>owns a self driving car electric car company
>cofounded paypal
>owns a tunnel boring company

I could go on...

What the fuck have you done with your life? Lmao

is that because they actually use the profits and inject them back into the company? cause that's what their stock value suggests

stay pleb

Sounds like a bad investment if you ask me...
>tfw all the "good" girls are 6/10 or less
>tfw she cleans your house and does your laundry, but the sex is lame
>tfw ANY woman will run to a nigger for some "forbidden dick"

I've had all kinds of girlfriends and almost got married once, but I decided to go the sex doll route and ditch society completely.

Save yourselves some money anons, buy a waifu pillow and enjoy your financial freedom!
>inb4 jews don't want babby to borned
Deposit your seed if you must, but never inside one of these Famous Thotties - fatty can produce healthier kids anyways and is less likely to fuck up the fetus with drugs and alcohol

So she was a lesbian all along?