Antshares-NEO

Can anyone justify why they haven't gotten NEO(antshares) yet?

busy.org/cryptocurrency/@future24/cryptocurrency-research-is-neo-a-sleeping-giant-neo-antshares-updates

It's on a moon mission and is about to take off.

Rather cut off my balls than buy ath

>buying ATH
thx for the tip

>up %200, at ATH
>"it's about to take off buy now"

Stop trying to re-pump the pump. Now is literally the worst time in the history of ANS/NEO to buy.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIfagIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP ALREADY YOU FREAK COIN

Because I want to buy at 350 K

you cant timing the markets

you can wait for dip rest of your life, and it never comes

Many people buying Bitcoin ATH when Bitcoin hits 10 dollar, they did cood.

Many people buying Bitcoin ATH when Bitcoin hits 30 dollar, they did also good and wise choise.

dude the platform hasn't even launched. if you think this price is sustainable then you are crazy. see you on the 8th when this shit tanks

Because it's 2 dollars cheaper on chinese exchanges and they are gonna dump on bittrex soon

Because this pump is literally all on hype without even an assumption of what announcements are going to be to go with it

It's literal FOMO

Also devs own half of the goddamn coins. That's absurd holdings for people running a project

NEO price is still very low

You realize that when NEO is totally ready, NEO price is about 300 - 500 dollar coin this day Bitcoin price

So what about NEO's actual tech seems good for usage? The only example I've seen of their actual stuff is the mediocre wallet they released

then dont fucking buy it who cares what you do. post your blockfolio and lets see if you can even justify your position

I've rode this shit before, but I'm not going to get emotionally attached to a coin without reason for it to be as large as it is. It'll probably be good to hold for another day or so before it dumps back down like last time

Thats what the whales want you to think

I would care if I was a big investor because I couldn't make all those sweet 5-10x with huge investments on cryptopia. But I'm not

then sell.

I dare you.

When they did the big launch month+ ago. including name change. One of the questions from audience was, how many devs do you have. Answer was 2.
That made me decide not to invest, that coin was way to overvalued, from entrepreneurship perspective.
Go find the transcript, was on reddit.

Many ask when dip, now is dip

buying some more

they have more now, dingus. they said so in the AMA

They have 2 CORE devs. They don't wanna give that title to all the other ones. It's like running a company and calling everyone the CEO just because they work there. That was actually cleared up during the AMA.

So how many devs to they actually have? Did they give a number?

2 core, 15 contributors, not included whoever is involved in CoZ (they're independent though)

I bought ANS for My retirement to lamboland!

This makes sense the city of zion brought us the neon wallet. It's literally an open-source international project.

>TFW only 648 ANS.
I'm never gonna make it.

dont say that

im over here with 400 trying to convince myself it will pay off my loans

>cheap chinese ethereum knock-off with no projects being built on the platform and no big companies backing it

no thanks user, I'll stick to Ether