Stop being tyrannical

Stop being tyrannical.

Stop owning slaves.

Stop raping Black women.

stop castrating homosexuals

No.

one thing jefferson was right about: it's still the only proven way to cure homosexuality

it's retarded, a castrated homo can still get railed but cant fuck women so is forced to stay homo

I swear to God, if you try to castrate me, I'll castrate you right back.

This is okay, I don't want to trigger you by challenging how you live your life according to your cultural norms. Carry on and alert us when bigots threaten you

The fight against it never changes

No

GOAT founding father imo

What the fuck are you talking about? Don't ruin Jefferson for me.

*teleports behind your despot*

don't be mad. it was the liberal position at the time, instead of the death penalty. his criminal bill was rejected for being too progressive.

that said, homosexuals should be put to death, there is nothing wrong with slavery and blacks should be deported to africa.

wrong pic

USA was a mistake, Plato is a fucking autist

Hamilton was better.

Horrible move. He strengthened the actual tyrants, the Radical Republican congress, which was way worse for the South.

Yes I watched the meme musical as well.

Castration is usually balls only idiot they can still cum even cause the prostate males fluid

Never seen the musical. Maybe I'll see the movie.

I find Hamilton a more respectable figure than Jefferson, is all.

The USA would've been better has an industrial powerhouse of free men from the beginning rather than a rural backwater supported on the backs of slaves.

The Radical Republicans didn't go nearly far enough. Every Confederate politician and officer should have been hanged (yes that includes fucking Lee), and all plantations seized and handed to the freed slaves to farm on; anything left would go to white yeoman farmers.

This desu. Virginia should have also unironically been sowed with salt

*blocks your path*

"The Hemings Affair"

good plan because then everyone would starve because black people are fucking retarded and cant farm. see the history of zimbabwe. kill two birds with one stone.

That's easy to say today, but killing large swaths of the Southern population would achieve nothing in the Union's goal to reintegrate the south, in would only ensure future rebellion.

In a letter from Lincoln about the matter:

"I have been shown a letter on this subject, supposed to be an able one, in which the writer expresses regret that my mind has not seemed to be definitely fixed on the question whether the seceding States, so called, are in the Union or out of it. It would perhaps, add astonishment to his regret, were he to learn that since I have found professed Union men endeavoring to make that question, I have purposely forborne any public expression upon it. As appears to me that question has not been, nor yet is, a practically material one, and that any discussion of it, while it thus remains practically immaterial, could have no effect other than the mischievous one of dividing our friends. As yet, whatever it may hereafter become, that question is bad, as the basis of a controversy, and good for nothing at all--a merely pernicious abstraction.
We all agree that the seceded States, so called, are out of their proper relation with the Union; and that the sole object of the government, civil and military, in regard to those States is to again get them into that proper practical relation. I believe it is not only possible, but in fact, easier to do this, without deciding, or even considering, whether these States have ever been out of the Union, than with it. Finding themselves safely at home, it would be utterly immaterial whether they had ever been abroad. Let us all join in doing the acts necessary to restoring the proper practical relations between these States and the Union; and each forever after, innocently indulge his own opinion whether, in doing the acts, he brought the States from without, into the Union, or only gave them proper assistance, they never having been out of it."

Abraham Lincoln
Washington, D.C.
April 11, 1865

>Muh Zimbabwe memes

>an industrial powerhouse of free men
An industrial powerhouse of free white men, mind you.
We would have still been white today, if only.

*helps found an imperialist nation*

>le stoopid niggers meme

Do trannies not count then?