BCC is going 1k+ buy now while it's low

BCC is going 1k+ buy now while it's low

screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf?gi=39d4f09cff7d
medium.com/@john.s.millibit/cashing-out-of-bitcoin-72ffe6226ab4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only thing I'm screencapping are those fucking nice tits

lol. There's still plenty more BTC waiting for another dumping opportunity. BCH is over.

Its going to get dumped further down by the middle of the month because Poloniex will release coins for trading. Its going to get funneled back into BTC or ETH. So if you are holding onto BTC or ETH, get ready to rock. If you are holding BCC thinking you will be rich, you will get rekt.

>2 rupees were deposited into your account

a rupee for a poopie

I think even a rupee is worth more than a BCC. Shitcoin is shit.

don't tell me i didn't warn you. the rocket will take off soon.

what happens when coinbase gives the bcc they owe to their customers?

protip: they wont

yeah they will

blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf?gi=39d4f09cff7d

Yeah a few months from now.

i am making money.
thank you bitcoin cash

dubs don't lie. It's your last chance pajeets

muh dick

Hey man thats my sister, its a family photo.

her feet look similars to my daughter

oh sorry

Post more faggot

>Tfw 30 BCC trapped inside an exchange that doesn't currently support BCC
I really hope they don't screw me on this and provide at least a way to withdraw it.

don't worry. im not angry i know its not her. i just said she has similar feet.

are you sure?

yes.

more red pills please

medium.com/@john.s.millibit/cashing-out-of-bitcoin-72ffe6226ab4

it's happening, whales are taking their sides. bitcoin will fall due to it's new corporate overlords after refusing to adapt to segwit if rumors are true.

"A shift could happen in a few months or shorter. One key date is middle of November, when the BTC network has promised to increase the block size limit to 2MB. If this does not happen, BTC will have proven itself to be restricted by external forces."

"Can a potential shift be prevented? Maybe. BCC is right now unproven and holds great unknowns. On the other hand, the BTC branch has proven its unreliability in fulfilling on its promises. Can you maybe take the problematic parts out of BTC and adapt it to align with the improvements done for BCC? No. The influencers of BTC have their own agenda, and for them adaption means loosing completely. For all it seems, things now must run its natural course to the end.
If you in the coming days or months plan to shift your alignment one way or the other, choose wisely."

>We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018, assuming no additional risks emerge during that time.
>Once supported, customers will be able to withdraw bitcoin cash. We’ll make a determination at a later date about adding trading support. In the meantime, customer bitcoin cash will remain safely stored on Coinbase.

Yeah lets see them not weasle out of this when bcc moons hard

we need resistance at 708 and it will continue to climb

they will wait for mooning then when it dumps they'll give em out and keep the profits.

>yfw bcc moons, coinbase secretly shorts all of their bcc reserves, it crashes and they make a gazillion in profit

either that or they just go under

is there a more jewish exchange

here we go again bois

#1 in volume on bittrex now. price is mooning again

Reeks of manipulation but I'm still interested. Anyone know when the next difficulty adjustment should be?

I don't know what your thread is about, but god damn those are some nice tits.

I've been without internet for the past month, how was one meant to obtain bcc by having btc? Is that how it worked?