The Legendary NuBTC - is the dumpening over?

Judging by the pic related, seems like this is the bottom. Jihan, what's your next move?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JihanWu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Difficulty adjustment underway.

ETA?

Lows were made to be broken.

Is this ever gonna go anywhere? How can it be related to BTC and NOT succeed?

Will normiebase ever add it? I'm seriously tempted to buy ~2k worth, it has to go up by a lot sometime, r-right goys?

I don't know. I had this fantasy that this will be some epic whale battle with value going up and Jihan smiling loudly in the background, yelling infinite hash power like Palpatine or whatever the name was.

Kinda surprised to see the dud.Also, kinda pathetic that Jihan didn't tweet this month at all. twitter.com/JihanWu

Would be fun to see it drop even more.

Why has it flopped so hard?

Jihan forgot to pamp.

Whose this Jihan guy?

Already been adjusted to 1/8 of btc's difficulty, 2016 block readjustment probably in 2-3 weeks

Will miners have their revenge? Is this a part of Jihan's master plan? Could Jihan really be the Bond-level gook villain?

Stay tuned...

Or BUY....if you have the guts! Muahahahah (thunderstorm)

Why isn't there a crypto trader anime yet?

Yes Coinbase is adding late or year next year

Its gona reach 500$ in the morning

I still have 3 BCC, really don't know if I should keep it, or just sell it before it loses the little value it has left.

this was said yesterday, thanks for N O T H I N G A N O N

It could moon when the Segwit shite with BTC comes around again.

Not every user is the same 500$ in morning set your sell order

so this week?

If BCC breaks .07 and starts to show signs of a trend reversal... shit could get funky.

I'm holding BCC as a hedge against myself. I bet against it, but am willing to lose a few fractions of a single BTC to protect my position in case I'm wrong (currently up 16% on BCC).

I think - long term - BCC has a place in the ecosystem whether we like to admit that or not. The dumping in the intermediate term (Hello - Poloniex!) may drive a lower-low, but the volume this coin is moving shows there's some market demand for it.

I don't hate money so I am not afraid of buying some. Do you hate money, OP?

lots of people buying now...

that's a great scene

bump

BCC has a lot of support from many exchanges and companies already, I don't see it going anywhere, also look at the order books, they are ridiculous (4x as many bids as sellers on every single exchange)

it just broke 0.8..

Is a VN with a cryptotrader heroine okay? I'll finish mine before 2020, I promise.