So I live in a third world mad max like zone

So I live in a third world mad max like zone,
I have no job, no friends that I care much about,
I have the equivalent of 4,5k usd that's losing value everyday,
I am a highly spiritual individual looking for true enlightenment,
I want to move somewhere with like-minded people, where would you recommend me to go?

Tibet
NEOland.

>highly spiritual individual looking for true enlightenment

OP iq already

to your knees and to your Holy Bible in humble earnest submission and expectation to hear and desire to obey the will the Creator and Most High God

Mi iq is actually +150... I just need location recommendations. Do you know any good place or you just like to troll?

I think god is telling me to find a better place to live.

then obey him in fearful humility and submission , lest he become angry with your apathy towards His Divine purpose and remove his favor and direction from you.

Stay where you are, unless you are white. Thanks.

I am white, I also have blue eyes. You wanna suck my dick now?

Maybe. Post a picture.

Nah, its ok, Im not looking for a boyfriend, just a place to move... can you please tell me where you live so I don't go there?

Go live in one of those Buddhist temples or whatever

Argentina.

Being spiritual does not mean you are against cities. Anyway, good advice man, really helpful. thanks.

Where do you currently live? I'm interested to know where a white man with blue eyes is able to live in such squalor? Also don't move, put that 4.5k into a memecoin, get back 45k then use that to import cocaine. Sell the cocaine to the other unfortunates and suddenly you're sitting on virtually passive income.

Wyoming?

Argentina.

If your IQ was 150 then you wouldn't be a spiritual person, you fucking hippie.

Regardless, you are not going anywhere with just 5k usd. Invest in crypto and keep living in your country. You can be the king of the wasteland.

I wasn't being sarcastic. You can go live in one of those with very little money and it won't matter, because you'll have everything you need anyway.

fuck. americans are cancer. literally worse people than niggers in congo

Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. (alan watts, krishnamurti)

Become an atheist-pagan-hindu-Buddhist LARPer, and fap to nihilism and enlighten because muh science. Don't forget to meditate with your third eye open.

Afterwards, set a woke store that sells magical gems, native American dream catchers, and atheist-hipsters will give you all their money.

-and afterwards, realize everything you doing is useless because all life is suffering and you are going to die anyways. So make sure to commit suicide after your existential crisis.

If you're highly spiritual, seeking true enlightenment, you won't need to go anywhere. What you really seek is within already.

As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.
Proverbs 27:17

tits or gtfo

Actually Im Argentinian too, you stupid subhuman nocoiner nigger. With 5k usd you cant go anywhere. Frankly thats what? 3 no-cabeza salaries here?

You dont have many choices at 5k other than shitholes worse than Argentina like Africa or Venezuela. Specially if you have no job. No good country wants a jobless neet, with 5k usd and full of "spiritual wealth"

Stop daydreaming faggot. Best you can do is move into the inner provinces to some small town. And buy dollars if you are worried your peso is getting devaluated.

honestly tho.

don't live a life of regret and wondering what could have been , if u had had the courage to obey eternal wise holy creator God.
i see it all the time , it is sad and empty.

no body can make you do it.
you have to want to.

Sedona, Arizona

por gente como vos el pais esta como esta

Where do you live?

Switzerland.