Your ICO Picks

we're re-entering a bull market boys which means its time for ICO gains...what are your picks?

I'm going with these guys and dropping some in strat in this dip

youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y

they seem to have a budget so i can see comfy gains

Other urls found in this thread:

icocountdown.com/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this on exchanges yet or what

I've been keeping an eye on them as well and it looks interesting, to say the least.

MTH and RVT have some potential as well

icocountdown.com/

holy fucking shit, the amount of icos per months has increased exponentially since last year

I'm putting 1 eth into decentraland

Nah they are running an ICO soon
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065193

A lot more garbage, but some really good ones are springing up too.

Also looking into starbase and salt.

this one should take off for at least x5

they have a marketable enough idea and a fair bit of shit put together before launch

whats your thoughts on those two as to why they'll go well

>omega one
>enigma
>probably this avalon shit

Kin, which is Kik's attempt to enter into crypto.

They'll probably be one of the most demanded.

solid picks had my eye on omega one for a while

Honestly user, their teams and the connections they have.

salt made by erik vorhees, making it possible to get loans backed by your crypto. his track record with shapeshift and recently prism, i would bet on him.

starbase being a crowdfunding platform that will utilise bancor, be used for funding non blockchain products and have a presence in japan.

avalon is a shitcoin

>ANS is a shitcoin look at that microsoft paint ant

what're your picks

same here

Please please for fuck's sake do not ruin our next bull run with ICOs again. Thank you.

ICO's are ostensibly why we had a bullrun

that said in a bullrun ICO's are gonna go up, may as well get in one or two

BitDice and BitDice only.

www.powfarm.io

I'm putting 5% eth holdings into enron token

because ans mooned that means all shitcoins are secretly good coins?

wcx, Enigma, Omega. Those are the only ones I'm slightly interested in.

i dont think there's anything secret about the coin's potential it hasnt even launched yet and has a presentable marketing face, decent content and a proof of concept platform which is more than ANS had at its inception (hence the NEO rebrand)

what're your picks

BlockCAT looked interesting.

When to buy eth to have stored up for these guys? I sold all mine and havent participated in an ICO before.

You all do this thru myetherwallet right?

thebaobab.market

This is the last time I'm warning you morons. We moved our ICO back a couple weeks to get in contact with high profile investors. Well guess what? They're interested and we're in talks with them now. New website coming and better marketing material in the way.

Myetherwallet is a good one. I'd get some ETH now and hold...

You are selling your tokens for a dollar a pop and you don't even have a fucking SSL certificate.

It reeks of scam pajeet.

Are you stupid? We're using S3 and cloudfront. The site is served over https.

I will withhold judgment until I see the new website, marketing materials, and (hopefully) an update white paper.

That said, I worry about the lack of social media / blog buzz and question the wisdom of calling potential investors "morons".

Granted, that does apply to half of Veeky Forums, but still. Not what one would expect.

Hey, just trying to use the language of the land. Thank you for believing in us anime poster.

No video?

I'm interested in:
ATLANT
Aventus
Trafficx - but this one is the bottom of my list

What do you guys think of these?

Aventus looks decent

Salt (got in pre-ico)
Omega One
Enigma

Nice to see all the ones I'm interested in mentioned here.

Thanks to this thread I'm going to check out Avalon too.

Salt.

>A lot more garbage, but some really good ones are springing up too.
Virtually all garbage as far as I can tell. Which are you looking at? I was looking at Salt but it seems that their stealth ICO finished a while back.

Avalon seems like a cool idea. They should really have an English speaker fix some of the grammar.

I may throow an eth or two at it .

i'm with you bud
they've got stuff out there that ICO's usually hype towards not already have

salt looks good too imo

You can get iginus with nxt. If you can buy it fast enough. 2.5 iginus for 1 nxt. In 2 months you insta triple the money. You are retarded if you don't know about this one.

>still investing in ICOs from the baltic
>not going all in on Avalon

Why do I still come here?

Looks like crypto Kino is back on the menu boys.
Better than the last 3 Tarantino trailers tbqh

Right? That fucking trailer is better than anything out in the crypto market.

>Right? That fucking trailer is better than anything out [full stop]

Have you seen movie trailers lately? Jesus

it's also absurd

i dug it

even if it didnt make any sense tho i thought it got the idea across well enough it shows they've got some cash to throw at promo which is a nice sign

Just watched the Avalon trailer.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck was the point of that? All I feel is confused.

If you buy Avalon you get a gf and can hold hands like at the end of the trailer.

given that its a group purchasing organisation for lower prices through crypto and the protag is visibly losing money on all of his daily purchases alone then touches a knight statue which takes him up to a utopia with a group of people overlooking beacons of light i got the impression it was a high concept metaphor for the value of a group idk

i'm a sucker for little hints like this in flicks

(you) may be retarded. Sorry m8.

I didnt notice the easter egg on first pass

I'm also in on salt @ the 3$ point hopefully