>start with $1000
>buy high
>panic sell once its starts dipping for a small loss
>repeat this with a bunch of different coins
>now only have $400 worth of BTC
Should I just give up on crypto

Honest answer: yes just invest in an index fund

JUSt buY some AnS, partNa!

Don't panic sell. Also don't buy at he ATH. Beware the whales.

you have to man up

don't *cut your losses*, especially on a reputable coin, panic selling is the dumbest shit you could do

you just gotta hodl, I started mid june, lost about 40% of what I put in, got mostly all back these couple of days

yes you're a fucking retard, you're posting this thread because you already know the fucking answer and want someone to convince you, that you are somehow not completely stupid.
You are, you lost your money because you are. This will never change unless you pay/trick someone into hand holding you through everything.

I just bought SIGT although it's peaking hard as fuck right now, it's probably going to go back down, but I'm not going to sell just because at that moment it looked like I lost a shit ton of money, hold for the next pump

You make it back with 100x leverage.

markets can be, and almost always are cruel to newcomers wihout experience

Make my life by sending me it. Or buy more when everything dips. Thats what I did now Im 10% up.

169G9v9rzRkRjtvfko67PPJUxwFNo7JbvR

>don't touch your remaining BTC
>wait for the next crypto bloodbath (could be months from now)
>pick a project that you want to dump in. something like NEO, Stratis or ETH will work for babbies first investment
>Wait for the price to nearly bottom out
>Pray that a bull market returns
>Revel in your gains

You probably won't do this though and end up a NEO or XEL, all time high bagholder.

I forgot the part where you buy when the price nearly bottoms out. That bit is essential.

Same here OP though I started with 7k and am down to 4k. I'm all in on SIGT at 2900 Satoshi's though and I think things are gonna be different this time.

>bought at ATH
>things will be different this time surely
nothing makes me smile like Veeky Forums

If you will continue doing the same thing, yes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

w-we can do it user!

Do the opposite of what you've been doing. You seem like the type who panics. Whenever you get an urge, turn your shit off, go outside. If you still feel like buying/selling when you come back and have given yourself valid reasons to do so, then do it.

I did the same thing OP and lost a lot of money. Then I put it in BTC, left it alone for a year and I gained way more than I lost. Trading on feelings is the worst thing possible. And in my experience the longer I hold for the better my gains. Where I loose the most are on day trades or where I try to make quick buy/sells. I think the shorter the buy/sell interval the greater the risk. With that said tho, don't hodl a coin that's dropping below your buy in because you're FOMOing it'll rocket out of control.

buy and forget you fag.

Only buy coins that you are confident in. And always look for a decent entry, don't just buy the top. Keep this in mind and don't rush it.

Good luck op.

>don't buy at ath.
i think he can buy ans. its the chinese eth and all that. hype up it's ass, getting straight to fiatpairs. and since crypto is driven by hype...

started wit 5k, got down to 3k now at 7.5k. Dont give up