BCC is mooning

I told you this shit was going to happen. No one ever listens

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/mysterious-trader-nearly-unlimited-bankroll-said-be-manipulating-bitcoin-price
tradingview.com/u/jgt2803/
medium.com/@john.s.millibit/cashing-out-of-bitcoin-72ffe6226ab4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Insane chart boys, let's do dis

No one? Again?

0.82?

I listened :) bought at 0.06. knew it was grossly undervalued.

>any gains are now mooning, no matter how small

Is this how /a/ felt when waifu lost its meaning and started being used for any cute girl?

Holy sheet, i have been watching all day, this is it! I don't know how far it will rise, but no signs of stopping any time soon (1 hour)

Buy BCC while it pumps and NEO dips
Once BCC dumps move it all back to NEO
Wait for NEO gains on the 8th

dead cat bounce

NOBODY LISTENS ON THIS BOARD.

I even warned them 4 hours ago.

you dumb faggot...how is it a bounce, it was plummeting for 4-5 days...stfu

Bitcoin isn't a sca

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-06/mysterious-trader-nearly-unlimited-bankroll-said-be-manipulating-bitcoin-price

id love to see BCC win

it's a joke you sperglord

BBC* sorry for the typo

tiddies

The big chinese cock is having a boner?

Board the shuttles!

Volume has exploded on bittrex, about to overtake ans in top volume.

Here's a TA from some guy that does nice TA's
tradingview.com/u/jgt2803/

JUST BOUGHT .5 BTC WORTH!

THIS RIDE STARTS NOW

CHEERS MOTHERFUCKERS, WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT AFTER ALL!

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

medium.com/@john.s.millibit/cashing-out-of-bitcoin-72ffe6226ab4

"The influencers of BTC have their own agenda, and for them adaption means loosing completely. For all it seems, things now must run its natural course to the end.
If you in the coming days or months plan to shift your alignment one way or the other, choose wisely.
In the game of forks you"

I still haven't set my BCC wallet because I don't want to compromise my anonimity by linking my entire BTC wallet into a single transaction into an exchange.

So I would need to first move every key into another wallet.dat, then put the empty wallet.dat into the Bitcoin Cash node folder in another computer, then individually send the coins using Coin Control feature of the wallet for each address to not join everything into the same transaction. The BCash blockchain is so fucking slow that this will take ages. I have recieved BTC in more than 100 different addresses. I can't be even bothered.

>milibit
>listening to this same autist that has been shitposting for years