Hell:
>"Hey, could you pass me the sandpaper toiletpaper, Stalin?"
>"Sure thing, Gandhi."
>"Thanks."

Heaven:
>"Hey, could you pass me the extra soft toilet paper, Mussolini?"
>"Sure thing, Lincoln."
>"Thanks."

Don't both heaven and hell have the potential for ridiculously disproportionate consequences?

>stallin and ghandi
>hell
>mussollini and lincoln
>heaven

I don't see anything disproportionate about this.

Christian doctrine makes it clear that killing is wrong

>Stalin intentionally ordered the deaths of large numbers of people
>Is atheist so goes to hell

>Gandhi didn't directly kill anyone and was devoted to non-aggression on a personal scale
>Is Hindu so goes to hell

>First two weren't christian

>Other two are

Your point?

>he thinks people are polite and cooperate with each other in hell

>"Pass the fucking sandpaper Stalin!"
>"EAT SHIT GANDHI!"

wonder if there are streets to shit in hell

see? sounds more realistic now

Why do you think Gandhi is asking for sandpaper?

as punishment

Damn, that's a lot of butthurt in one image

hell version is accurate, but heaven isn't quite. You don't get a heaven pass just for being christian. And you certainly don't go to heaven if you emancipate niggers.

>Catholic Church Lore
Nigga, it's time to become a christian

>And you certainly don't go to heaven if you emancipate niggers.

this lol

>unleashing permanent hell on earth leads you to a perfect afterlife

lincoln was the real traitor

But that's the general protestant lore.

Catholic lore is you have time to change in purgatory before you're judged.

That's what I'm saying m8. You just keep on DOOSVULTing with your heretical nonsense.

Purgatory was retconned out of existence.

However no one was refunded for their indulgences.

>Purgatory and indulgences were the first kickstarter scam

So protestants think Mussolini, the commie who basically gave the catholic church another life, is going to heaven? Damn, they always surprise me

A lot of non-catholic Christians in the US (at least, almost every single baptist, Episcopalian, Mormon, and Methodist I know) believe that a belief in christ is literally a free pass on judgement day regardless of actions.

>Mormon
I'm not even Christian and I know those guys aren't Christian

I fail to see anything wrong with this. As for your closing statement, what do you mean by "disproportionate"?

Mormons technically self-identify as christians.

Amount of sin does not matter, all that matters is belief in some jew who was executed by the romans.

They may but their beliefs are just about as congruent with mainstream Christianity as Islam

Amount of unrepent sin does matter, and if you believe in Christ you better repent. Also Jews killed Christ, not the romans, you fucking retard.

>Jews killed Christ, not the romans
>Because there was no roman authority that executed christ the jews themselves strapped him to that cross

>His blood be on us, and on our children.

I looked up the video and the subtitles are a very clear parody.

Mad about what? Your delusions? I just find them laughable and pitiful in equal measure.

The synagogue of Satan will always mock the Son of God.

>mussolini, a man who sided with a genocidal maniac and killed fellow christian greeks, albanians and ethiopians
>going to heaven

You're thinking of Christianity in karmic terms, where sin and good deeds should be punished and rewarded proportionately. But rejection of God is what it is, and it sucks equally for the worst and best of us.

But if god truly loves us all, he wouldn't be damning 5 billion people currently alive to hell,

He loves them by giving them what they choose.

He doesn't "damn" them to Hell, he lets them choose to either accept him or reject him. He's not going to force someone who doesn't want to be with him to do so. It just so happens that a world without God is very unpleasant.

>Pick a door, any door.
>Each door will punish you for not picking it. But only one will actually punish you in the end. Good luck.

If god loved me why would he bestow me with logic that leads to the conclusion that he can't exist in an omnibenevolent form and still exercise the use of hell?

He bestowed you with a will and you're choosing to put your faith in your own understanding rather than in Him.

He bestowed people with will knowing that a majority of them would not choose the good path because of it? Again, 5 billion people. If he really loved us all he wouldn't choose the option leading to the majority of us being damned.

That is simply your understanding of the situation.

>"Derp god works in mysterious ways"

That's not an argument.

This goes back to the whole "why give me logic" argument.

Who said this wasn't the best of all possible options where we retain free will?

Logic was never intended to be the primary guiding principle for human beings.

So... he still punishing them.

It's like someone came to you and he asks you to do a favor. You refuse and you're killed later on. It's no one's obligation.

Regardless, god would not allow anyone to go to hell if he loved us. Punishment is justified only if a chance of redemption and learning a lesson is offered.

Humans interpret time on a linear scale, meaning for us to learn something from a punishment we must have the chance to free ourselves form it after it begins. You can't escape hell, can you?

What is virtuos pagan

A fantasy.

Where does the killing in that analogy come from? I'd say it's more like you're stuck outside and he's offering to let you in the house, you can either accept and live with the guy or stay outside when the storm and cold comes.

You're assuming that time remains linear for us after we go to Heaven or Hell, and that Hell is a punishment, not God respecting our desires.

Could you stop shitposting anime girls and make a god damn argument?
>God respecting our desires

I don't want to go to fucking hell. But I'm going to according to christian doctrine because I'm not christian.

>I don't want to go to fucking hell
Do you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior and welcome him into your repentant heart?

The argument is that it is foolish for you, a mere human being, to presume to know better than Almighty God.

Unless Jesus or God contact me directly, how do I know if the christian lifestyle is the way to avoid hell? What of any of the other multitude of religions is the one that's actually correct?

>Where does the killing in that analogy come from?
It stems from Christianity's disproportionate punishment for not accepting a task. Why should some Inuit who led a good life from the other side of the planet care about Jesus dying for his sins?

Jesus is contacting you through every Christian who tells you to repent and accept Him as LORD. How you respond to that contact is your prerogative.

By that logic, Ganesh is contacting me via every Hindu I've ever talked to about religion.

And Ik Onkar is contacting me via every Sikh, Yahweh through every Rabbi, and Allah through every muslim I've spoken to.

Yes both Jesus and the demons are very interested in contacting you. Your life is important user!

>Ik Onkar
>A demon

The FUCK you on about?

Why does distance matter? Does Jesus death count for less because the Inuit lives far away?

Cursing at me for trying to help you is hard hearted. Goodbye user.

[SIN LAUNDERING INTENSIFIES]

Shut up you demiurge ass licker

>Does Jesus death count for less because the Inuit lives far away?
Yes. Does the death of a starving African child mean much to you?

What if he doesn't know Jesus died for his sins?

>Shits on every other religion on the planet
>"REEEEE WHY DID YOU CURSE YOU HURT MY FEEFEES!"

Christfags I swear.

But Christianity in Africa is growing rapidly and subsaharan Africa is now one of the most Christian places in the world.

>assuming.... Hell is a punishment

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment"

Really penetrates the pistachios

Its so important that its a unit of spiritual collateral for the eschatalogical marketplace.

I think I know better than a Jewish Volcano tho. For instance I know that owning child sex slaves is never morally justified.

Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny. (Matthew 5:26)

>100% interest

Wow, God really is a kike.

>Christian God
>correct god

Final vision of Daniel tho

There's a reason people have been pushing universalism the past few years, though most Christians (unless we're talking wacky American Protestant Sects) would say Mussolini would be in hell as well.
desu it was just an easy failsafe to get people to convert
>if you convert and are good you'll get into an eternal paradise when you die
>if you don't convert even if you're good you still go into eternal damnation
and it worked, but in modern day secularism/internationalism it's more of a detriment than anything

personally I can respect those who believe in the 'each man will be tested by the quality of his works' concept of purgatory though I don't think its very biblically supported. Evangelical solipsists like John Piper can go take a long walk off a short pier for their complete lack of empathy.

But if you convert and are bad you still get eternal paradise when you die. Heck, technically there's not even a "good", you're all bad, just in varying degrees.

I don't think so because you can grieve the holy spirit through wilful sin and therefore commit the unpardonable sin and be cut off from genuine repentance.

Really amps up my hippocampus.

do you have some source for that or what are you smoking? Again, ignoring batshit American sects, converting alone is not a guaranteed ticket to Heaven.

Almost every interpretation of the "unforgivable sin" of blaspheming the Holy Spirit that I've heard has been dying without repentance.

All you need to say is simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one. (Matthew 5:37)

Jesus literally said only god is good.

I've committed the unpardonable sin. I've not been able to repent genuinely since.

Reminder that the demiurge hardened pharoah's heart and by doing so stripped him of his free will.

His plan was to deport them.

They were never going to deport them to madagascar, stormfaggot.

Being born again is the only way to get to heaven.

Per, you know, Jesus who is, as you might have heard, God Himself.

So has every other non-believer.

So has every believer who reached the age of accountability, prior to their belief.

Because the unpardonable sin is Unbelief.

You still have time to remedy that, by believing and confessing that Jesus is Lord, and believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead.

It's the only sin left unpardonable because Jesus is not going to force anyone to believe in Him, and for other reasons if you're interested.

Only the unbelieving dead are unpardonable; while you yet live, you may repent, and be saved.

No I mean its strange but I don't even want to repent. I'm not comfortable with not wanting to repent however. And ostensibly I'm still a Christian not a non-believer.

>Only the unbelieving dead are unpardonable; while you yet live, you may repent, and be saved.

Why are the immortal souls of the dead unable to see the light?

>I don't even want to repent.
>And ostensibly I'm still a Christian

Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

- Matthew 7:21

You're quite confused.

Christians cannot commit the unpardonable sin, because the process of becoming a Christian involves directly countering the possibility of committing the unpardonable sin.

Christians believe the Holy Spirit when He whispers to us that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

The unpardonable sin is to say that Jesus is not the Christ, not the Son of the Living God.

So they're mutually exclusive, and you should figure out which half of this mutually exclusive relationship you really belong to. Because if you were once a Christian, you are one now, regardless of your feelings or belief, but if you are not a Christian now, and cannot confess Jesus is Lord, risen from the dead, you were never a Christian and are still practicing the unpardonable sin.

And yes, you can harden your heart to the Holy Spirit, but the same sun that hardens the clay, melts the wax.

>Because the unpardonable sin is Unbelief.
>the founding minds of civilisation are eternally suffering because they were born before god decided to show up in the form of his son
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

They will see it, but they will be unable to change the decision they made in their lifetime. They will already have been resurrected either into an eternal body unto life and heaven, or an eternal body to shame and destruction.

>I don't know what "ostensibly" means

Okay then

Jesus reads men's hearts; I trust He makes good decisions about who wants to live with the Creator of the Universe forever, and who does not.

Paradise was populated before there were any Christians.