Buy neo while it's in a temporary dip you fucking idiots

buy neo while it's in a temporary dip you fucking idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6rq5po/i_try_to_convince_myself_that_neo_is_worth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My buy order waits at $13

sell while you still have a chance, or you'll be left hodling the bag

Nigga I fucking sold at the top. Fuck you morons.

cya in a few days lmao

>This desperation

We've reached the top already you dumb dumb. Only a legitimate announcement like Microsoft or Alibaba will officially be using NEO exclusively for their business would keep this going

>They think this is the top.

For anyone thinking of jumping on ANS/NEO, read all the reasons here: Apart from people jumping on after FOMO, the only reason it's price has risen is a bunch of lies. For example, it's not going to be partnered with the Chinese government for various reasons. It's also not partnering with Microsoft. The dev said this on reddit:
>/u/jlqe:
>Affiliation with Microsoft/Alibaba:
>...In terms of Microsoft, yes we have cooperation with Microsoft China because NEO is built with C# and .NET Core, and NeoContract is the first in the world to support writing smart contract with C#.

That's like me saying "I work with Microsoft because I use Excel." The rumors about cooperation/affiliation look just like what happened with Digibyte.

It has SO many red flags and is an absolute scam. Mark my words. The FOMO and shilling will take it to at least $30 over the next few months, but make sure you aren't greedy. Get your profits and get out at a good time.

It's definitely the top of this hype cycle unless something amazing is announced

pic looks like someone on a rollercoaster, right at the part where the drop gets fast

if it drops to .0042 and you don't buy then it's your loss.

First it's buy the .0049 dip if it ever makes it there
Then it was buy the 0.0045 dip
Now people are saying 0.0042 is the steal price if it ever reaches it

u literally bought the all time high. think about what u just did

AaDYfPZxwog4T2P4jiWKYPkCJ7FNkHPWRy

I NEED COINS I ONLY HAVE 2 I'M POOR AS FUCK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FUCKFUCFFCKFFC

ANS3GwPbH62R1XBoD8sth5ZW3ExVSqA4bk

please send me antshares

i am so hungry

AdxajZhmRGezBRXwnD7zHBGS2iKLmdEkD5

Please help me get to the moon I have 1 measly antshare please please dont leave me behind

:)
go ahead. sell. think this is the end. I dare you.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Ok I just did. Literally only because you dared me too. I just sold 5 BTC of it and others will too.

nah, he's right. antshares total scam :( im stuck with these bags now :(. whatever will I do.

;)

MY BAGS ARE NOT FOR SALE FAGGOTS

>He's editing the image now

This is ultimate heresy

This shit is going to dump back to its 6$ price

hahaha

THIS...just wait until the whole conference hype to blow over.

I hope so

You have to be older than 18 to be on this site.

.0053 rn.

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6rq5po/i_try_to_convince_myself_that_neo_is_worth/

zzzz