Tick Tock 8 (Pink Woyak Edition)

Anons: sorry about the price. This price manipulation faggotry is beyond me. Sell if you feel necessary. I still believe it will go up, but this motherfucker is tilting me beyond existence.

Accumulate until August 16th, thank me later.
Pic related.

i dont understand your autistic obsession with this narrative.. are you trying to get people to buy in and become bagholders even while it crashes to nothing?

I agree, but it still sucks to see all crypto booming and ICN going -5%. I hope these people die from testicle cancer.

If you can't see the manipulation on the chart, why are you even a trader?

Keep my 250 ants or buy 1200 icn?

Buy ICN, trust me.

It is frustrating but the price is being manipulated for a reason. Nobody would keep it low unless they believed there was a hefty profit to be made later. Its fucked in the short term but should probably be allowed to go up at some point.

icn$ futures$

ICN had its time its done now going back to sub $1 soon

Some FUD is getting to me as well. This drop is incredibly demoralizing, but the buy walls keep confirming someone is accumulating like a whore.

This is my current reasoning, but it's dirty as fuck. It allows FUD to creep in and it might even cripple the growth.

Could be.

Reasoning?

ICN will bounce off the top line straight to $7.

Screencap this.

you just cost me $6,000. SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS

I'm OP, and I'm not all that sure for now. Any reason to believe that? Shilling in Veeky Forums doesn't make any difference on the price.

I've said many times this isn't a one-month-get-rich-quick thing. If you are ready to unload into accumulating whales, go ahead.

I feel really gypped that I believed so much in ICN and then the SEC comes out and says "Lmao fuk u" and then the platform launches and it's like 'if u r burger fuk u" and then I'm forced to hold on liqui, an exchange notorious for fucking over its users

dont hold coins on an exchange retard. send it to your ethereum wallet (if it accepts the ICN token)

Fuck the SEC. They will begin to come down to drop the hammer on crypto. Small traders like Veeky Forums will be raped as always by burger government, and the PACs will have a money laundering haven. It's sickening. I feel sorry for people who have to live in America.

Yes, and it does.

It would help even just a little bit if they listed it on more exchanges, wtf are they doing?

user, do you have any info to back this up?

Yes, but just be patient and wait until August 16th.

Why dont you use Jaxx wallet?

What's if it's the devs though?

Send it to Kraken? Not sure if that's a better option though than liqui

Where do I buy this shitcoin? I want to buy the dip. Why the fuck is it not on Bittrex?

chill, it'd be fine

kraken and liqui io. buy my bags pls

Holding 10k here, a little jelly.

TY when your bags drop to a dollar I will.

This is going to be a long ride

Hey whale

Fuck off

You guys are idiots.

ICN works with buybacks. In other words they buy coins from weak hands and then burn them, reducing the supply. Same shit when we were at 0.35.

It jumped to 1. Then back to 0.75. It just to 3, then back to 1.50. it jumped to 4.50, then back to 2.50.

Guess the pattern faggots. Most of crypto is full of short term speculators. Iconomi is a long term HODL. let the weak hands make you rich, not the other way around. If you need something to flip then pick a coin that doesn't have buybacks.

just fuck my coin up senpai

i dont know why this shit makes me laugh so much