TeaToken

so arent tea leaves farmed by pajeet level brown people? and if so how the hell is teatoken going to work? its not like they understand electricity never mind internet or blockchains.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x15a058323dcd425Be52B9340fb13d7d1F135f554
reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/6qculc/hiring_all_shills_easy_money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exactly that is why people don't use bitcoin because it's too complex. The tea fags are trying to make it easier for 3rd worlders to use cryptocurrency because it will make their operations much more profitable.

I just put $10 or so in the teatoken ICO, i don't think it's the best idea but it's also simple so it could moon

Look at teatoken.io if you wanna buy, I'm trying to get a few more people behind it

i read their white paper and thought NOPE. Requires IQ over 80 to get concept. Brown people BTFO

Yeah I feel that, but they have some site coming out to apparently make the process easier for people to accept tea

Again I think it's pretty lame but I tossed in a few bucks cause you never know. I've also made a lot of money throwing a small amount of money in every semi reasonable ICO I see. I'll probably throw in up to 100$ this week when I see more people buying

Daily reminder this is a scam coin

They are just saying it's low quality I think everyone can see that pretty clearly. You don't need anything special to get gooks to accept a coin besides a coin and an app or something

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *catches breath* hahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahaahaha

"Tea Token - It's not a scam, just a low quality product"

What an amazing motto.

If most tea farmers earn less than 2$ a day, how the fuck are they going to be able to access the internet.

Total scam.

Kek, Ariana just wanted to kick everyone that wasn't working while doing absolutely nothing at the same time. I feel bad for the guys that were working on the contract, they have potential.

kill yourself

kill yourself

kill yourself

They are making a website that just puts farmers in contact with consumers and they pay each other in their token, for reasons unknown. They could make this trade in any other currency so really begs the question why their token is needed.

This makes it harder for farmers to make money since there will be no way to reverse transactions if using crypto. eBay has protection for both the buyer and seller, this has nothing.

Would you wire money to somebody on Craigslist and expect to receive your item in the mail? If you would, I got a bridge I want to sell you.

kek nobody is falling for the scam

>etherscan.io/address/0x15a058323dcd425Be52B9340fb13d7d1F135f554

i wonder how will they pay the shills the eth they promised them

kek

>No fees

How are they gonna maintain the website?, dumb niggers

Notice the multiple addresses this contract goes to, definitely not going to split the ICO money and run.

meme magic, of course. lol

Ayy totally not a scam

This.

There hasnt been a single successful site that is fee-free to maintain itself without losing money on operating.

I dont get why people are so obsessed with 0 fees. Its like just charge a transaction fee and actually provide customer service and guarantees.

The crypto users who complain if there are any fees are not the type of people who would even use your service. Its just the hurr durr, its crypto it should be anonymous, have no fees, and and pay me to use it.

reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/comments/6qculc/hiring_all_shills_easy_money/

hmmm

I think the only person saying this is a scam is someone who was let go.

hey idiot, we know who the ariana grande / taylor swift faggot is. he is a scam artist.

Has he done multiple scams or are you just whining?

That's a legitimate question actually - how are they going to scale a website if they don't take any fees?

he has posted on this fucking forum multiple times trying to recruit people into a pump and dump scam, you newfag.

We have two people funding that.

kek i think even the 2 transactions are actually the devs of this scam to make it seem legit

so when will you kill yourself, faggot?

Do you understand what a business plan is? Two people will fund it...okay...and they just go to the money tree and pick some cash off of it? You want team members to pay out of their own pocket?

I read your paper and watched the video and there is no way this product will be around in a year. If you are just going to raise money to make a website and host it for 6 months so you can "get experience" then it sounds like a scam to me.

The guy you let go sounds like he was the only one thinking of the technology needed to make an actual product, shouldn't of let him go. I've invested in a lot of ICOs but I think I'll pass on this one.

It's not a problem. Here's our money tree as long as it means no fees then terrific.

Concerning the business plan, ask the devs. I will be helping fund whatever I have to.

It sounds you are the guy that was let go. Possibly using different IPs, tone is the same. If you think this won't last under a year then okay but this has gone from "this is a scam" to "okay, this isn't a scam" to "well, what's your business plan? you can't expect people working on this to help fund it from their own pocket" when I'm one of those people. It's cool, man.

Lurk more faggot

>cucktoken.io

Nice, just shorted 100k

until you release the actual website its a fucking scam you dumb fuck, with the "ICO" going as well as it is i doubt that will ever happen, i hope you enjoyed the 0.002$ they sent you for shilling

Lol it never left the "this is a scam" part bud. I can't ask the devs shit because they chose to remain anonymous (huge red flag) and the public slack is shut down.

Not that guy, I wouldn't want any association with this shit token anyways.