Ok redpill me on that crap

Ok redpill me on that crap.

Ethereum 2.0

$300 USD by December.

pnd shitcoin, xby 2.0

>please spoonfeed me I'm a retarded redditor

w-what

>privacy oriented
Is it surpassing monero in privacy tech? That is the main question.

If not I agree with

No. But XVG is.

if you're lying I hope that every soda you drink is shaken up or flat.

PnD Shitcoin.

Joke's on you, my primary source of fluid is the water at the bottom of cup noodles.

>SkunkHadh Raptor algorithm

no

Its not, after their tweets practically raging at XMR devs it seems like lead by kids. Any serious crypto dev would DM the Monero devs instead saying that they have found a vulnerability. Now it just seems like they are just trying to sink Monero for their gain.

well then I hope that every cup noodle from now on has no seasoning.

unless you're right.

Give me 2 good reasons why this could moon ?
hard mode, no memes

Also I don't know why would they do that, XMR is up there with BTC and ETH. Its like the BTC of privacy oriented crypto, must affect other markets at least in the slightest.

>t. monerofag

it's going to at least $0.50 this year... tech is good, branding is way better than other privacy related coins, and the team is committed.

The shilling of SIGT is unreal, its going nowhere. Complete pump and dump, hope you fags don't pull out soon enough and it ends up like DGB for all of you.

No. DYOR. We're done shilling this shit to all you idiots. Anyone who doesn't want to get on the rocket isn't going to be convinced.

You didn't buy when I told you to buy at 700, why are you interested in buying 1/4th as many Siggies for the same price now?

tfw you do no research so your default critical thought is fud

your forgetting this coin is only 3 weeks old and is already in the process of getting implemented to one of the largest exchanges

exactly. piss off. we don't need you faggots. you need SIGT. and if you don't realize that, well, say goodbye to the gains.

shit coin, whatever you do DONT buy that fucking coin

hard decision

You can shill the tech and all the other shit thats good in it forever, but the reality is that good crypto is mainstream now, don't even say that Digibytes tech wasn't good. It still is, but the difference now is that nearly every new crypto can adopt it. And it will continue until the whole market is saturated. Can't wait until the boards first page is filled with pink wojak rage threads from all the SIGT losses.

It is mooning bro. There is no could it.

Forgot pic

gee if only you bought this shit coin when we told you to at 700 sats, you would have 4x gains right now. this is why you faggots stay poor. all you do is bitch and think everything is a scam.

-not premined
-had no ICO it was fair launched so you know no pnd scam
-solid fundamentals
-cheap as hell right now
-Going to hit bittrex
- great long term coin, I'm all in, it just got too much hype too fast a the start and it jumped up and then back down 50%
- this time it's going up more slowly and steadily so only idiots would dump at this point before it hits bittrex
- for more info go on their website

CAN'T DECIDE
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

im actually holding 30k coins, im just fuding to confuse op just like everyone else in here

>could moon

Um, it's at almost 600% from its value a week ago.

It's already mooned. The only question now is if we'll be driving golden lambos on Pluto after block 30k.

just dropped a few hundred $ on it
we'll see what happens

What were your big trades? Is this normal growth for you?

well played

found some Litecoin in a local wallet and traded for this

Mined and held.

what do they mean by privacy oriented? is that something we can check right now? if not, does it mean it will need a fork to implement such thing?

"Skunkhash raptor algorithm"

wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole lmao you fucking idiots.

I only have Tether RN, how do I get in on this?

and that's why you're poor.

Poor man doesnt even know that it's still mooning LOL

gave me a good laugh

going: UP
damn son

will it replace silk road?

DELETE THIS