EVERYBODY is talking about SIGT

What can I say. People love me.

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

signatum.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only 5 btc stopping it from going to 3500. buy now or stay poor.

prediction was correct. wow, buy more

$1.50 by block 30k

$150 by block 100k

$500 by May

Screencap this

What are the time frames for this?

I get paid this week. FUCK

Been buying low selling high since 1600, feels fucken good man.

All these sweet gains are staying in SIGT as I am a true SIGT marine, HUURAH!

WE ARE THE SIGTMARINES

Target is 5k satoshis by Tuesday, which is the halving point for POW.

If more info is released on Signatum marketplace, we could see even more gains. Right now, the market is very bullish and we're seeing a lot of FOMO. The price is also dependent on the miners' decisions to dump or not.

SEIGT HEIL SEIGHT HEIL

SEIGT HEIL SEIGT HEIL

Clear path to 3999. It might get dumped at that point so watch out. For longs, this shouldn't matter.

3 days

3 months

9 months

If devs follow through on their roadmap, I could see 1 dollar sigt happening.

Personally, I like how the devs are advertising it as a medium of exchange and an actual currency rather than a trading piece.

Bittrex + Signatum Marketplace will boost this coin.

Coin is up 500% this week with an aggressive release schedule and a block reward halving (twice, really) coming up over the next 30-60 days.

It's always 1 dollar with you fucks, this is how I know to stay away from a coin at this point

If you're comparing it with digibyte, you're retarded. Digibyte has a 8 billion supply while sigt will have 2 percent of that by the time it hits 1 dollar.

i wonder if pic related has anything to do with it

Are you retarded?

That

Hmm...do I buy now so the demon of antigains that haunts me makes it go down or stay sigtless so that it moons...heh heh heh

Deliver .5 BTC to this address 1NMk6NGC8xzamGxHZnRw98FxYyptpxjbok or I go all-in

I'll buy the miner dump that's about to happen soon thanks

There's still bound to be an influx of FOMO normie cash coming so you aren't too late.

you new friends don't realize most people haven't even heard of SIGT until they see it under "Biggest % Gain" at the top of Bittrex

if i set a sell order on cryptopia for below the current trading price will it give my coins away to the first cunt who puts in a matching buy or will it wait until the current trade price drops

im trying to not get dumped on here

they've been dumping all along the way, dummy. it's not enough to stop the buying pressure.

>$1
>soon on bittrex
>dev is announcing something soon
what else

You can't set limit orders on cryptopia unfortunately so if you set a low sell price it goes live immediately and it'll sell to whatever the lowest bid is.

i worked on the website and shit

some of you rich fags better tip your fellow bizbro
BMTHkXVbT7JRyYtXSftHV8niVVgdp2hgyi

if you want proof scroll to the last page in the white paper

bittrex is accumalating, they do this everytime a coin is about to hit their exchange they also the money and exp to manipulate the prices, they

Lol if that piece of shit OMG coin can go to $3.60 then this can go way higher than that considering an extremely active dev team, Sig marketplace coming, halving, pos, bittrex, kitchen sink etc etc lol $$$$$

You wanna take another whack at that?

>they also the money and exp to manipulate the prices, they
What drugs are you on and where do I get them?

>will actually be used as a currency, unlike 99% of shitcoins

where, what proof do you have? are the devs still banning people from their channels and avoiding questions about what's the plan for SIGT? what's the use, why is it different

nobody is banning anyone for asking questions dumbass. the rules of behavior are clearly posted at the top of the discord.

just downloaded the wallet BRi4SX8E1T7Ad8WcEnsSmkUWwCX68SLjma

Have you ever considered reading?
signatum.io/

did this ever work?
however ill just leave my adress here
BR5Uxbzv7RGzvxhnA1H4YVSeiBkoM2q81e
pls help, im a german being flooded with refugees and want to leave this shithole

Filthy beggars.

You missed the train.

Go be poor somewhere else.

sent 100 each, now stop begging.

did we miss the train is the moon gone

Cup and handle pattern is emerging.
Handle is forming, buy the dip.

i bought at 36, dip because of all this new money. buy back in whenever honestly but i'd stare at the screen for now because as long as it dips that will probably be the last time you see it dip that low. It's all up and up after this dip. When it gets added to bittrex and the normie level 2er's get to it there is no way this shit coin isn't climbing up that shit rope to shit heaven

Some weak hands atm.

don't hold through the dip?

I MISSED THE DIP BECAUSE I WAS HELPING MY MOM WITH COMPUTER STUFF WHY DOES GOD HATE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE