Thoughts, anons?

Thoughts, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait for ATH ~60-70k, sell 10%, rebuy the dip, repeat until $1b+ marketcap.

My body is ready for this.

FUCKING DIP YO LU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERRR REEEEEEEEEE

Anyone think DPoS will take over Masternode/traditionsal staking protocol this year or next? It seems better by almost every metric.

I mean, some masternode coins already have a "pooling" system that works just like DPoS, but it seems much less efficient.

Not to mention the very unique smartbridging aspect of ARK (why i chose it over other DPoS coins)

Next time we won't forget our bro!

This might be what pushes him over the edge.

kekkles moon man btfo!

>sold entire stash at $0.8
it'll dip to $0.5 again r-right?

I've been trying to get him to buy but he won't do it. I can't blame him, I mean its easy to say this having Ark in wallet... but buying at what could be a pump and not a true moon would totally suck. i still think its a true moon. Looking at those daily charts makes it pretty clear. Seeing the volume increase to 400+ btc...is a nice feel.

If the pattern repeats we should see 1k+ volume and an ATH tomorrow.

Nah dude I'm totally donating some Ark to him if this goes ATH. Between him and Chang they've done all of biz_classic a solid. Was planning on donating to both of them anyways because they're on point and I just barely avoided the same fate as Moon...I think several of us started trading around the same time when we should have been faithful to the Ark and hodl.

I'm thinking it will be Tuesday or Wednesday before a new ATH is reached (fingers crossed)...just since the pattern gets longer each time. But we look to be on track to hit the old ATH (or atleast candle body ATH) soon.

give me a quick rundown on moon man. did he sell all his ark and not buy back in?

not sure if the biz_classic delegate address is his, but I'd help out if he posted

$3 in September

Moon and Chang split delegate profits into personal wallets, Chang held while Moon sold to short.

We haven't taken any delegate profits because we've been giving away 100% of all forged ark.

We had personal stacks of ~4k. I sold 1k at 23.4k to short, moon sold everything.

How long till you guys start taking a cut? You deserve it for all the hard work.

We said 100% for 2 months so Aug. 23rd. That's also when the sliding scale payout system kicks in.

classicdelegate.biz/faq

Btw if anyone was wondering about the static 0.1 fee being changed

༼ つ _ ༽つ

Moon Man & Uncle Chang take my energy.

>briefly broke $1