Yugoslav Wars

Who was most at fault for these conflicts and why was it the Croatians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Marković
hartford-hwp.com/archives/62/022.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cia

Bosniaks for worshipping their conquerors and fighting for Islam for some damn reason

I mean you cannot exonerate Milosovic for being an asshole who suddenly decided that loyalty to Yugoslavia meant accepting Serbian supremacism.

Tudjman was still the shittiest, though, since he decided that Croatian nationalism should be the face of economic liberalization (alienating Serbian and Bosniak liberals), and that that nationalism should be rooted in worship of the fucking nazi puppet government in Croatia.

Redpill me on Bosniaks

Turkified/Islamized Serbs and Croats

Some of them try to pretend Bosnian has been an unique identity since the middle ages

Bosnian Muslims for existing
t. "Bosnian"

>Bosnian has been an unique identity since the middle ages
1451 is pretty old and arguably around the end of the middle ages

what's their endgame?

The Serbs, easily. It could have been a peaceful dissolution of Yugoslavia and that's it, but the Serbs incited the rebellions of paramilitaries in Croatia and Bosnia and started the wars. Croats had no interest in fighting a war, Croatia didn't even have a standing army at the start of it, just a police force.

>Tudjman
>worship of the fucking nazi puppet government in Croatia.
Tuđman fought the Nazis/Ustaše in WWII, he was in the Partisans, for fuck's sake. Ustaše killed his brother and father.

>middle ages
>identity
Ancient nations shitters should go, all of you, Serbs, Bosniaks, and Albanians (who are the worst offenders of this)
>Croats had no interest in fighting a war
"YES, THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A WAR IF WE HAD GIVEN UP ON OUR GOAL"

Objectively the Serbs. There wouldn't have been a conflict in the first place if not for them. It's telling that, at the start of the conflict, they were the only faction with a regular army.

The only thing you could consider wrong was the (alleged, since there is no actual evidence and no witnesses) plan between Tuđman and Milošević to divide Bosnia. Other than that, the Croats were fighting for independence. It was Serbian paramilitary formations that started the fight before Croatia had even declared independence, ignoring the fact that Serbian nationalists were running around with Milošević's blessing for some time by then.

Is there a reason why a pre-nationalist identity wouldn't count?

>alleged, since there is no actual evidence and no witnesses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Marković
I trust this man.

If Croats and Bosnians are allowed to secede from a Serb dominated Yugoslavia why shouldn't have Serbs been allowed to secede from a Croat dominated Croatia and a muslim dominated Bosnia?

As a good Croatian boy I was raised to distrust the Serbs as much as everyone else but he whole "hurrrr Serbs did it" is very simplistic. The Yugoslav wars were very autistic it's best not to expend too many braincells on them.

One of the reasons was Milosevic being a commie faggot who insisted that Yugoslavia was created at AVNOJ instead of the first of december 1918.

That is right for the wrong reasons, the Serbs had a professional army, the Croats employed Neo-Nazi thugs who kicked off the whole thing by killing civilians.

>kicked off the whole thing by killing civilians
Serbian education, everyone

>Serbs been allowed to secede from a Croat dominated Croatia and a muslim dominated Bosnia
what are borders (that were already unfair to Croatia because the commies stripped us off Vojvodina, Srijem, Bosnia, and Kotor)?

>serb education

It's in the fucking 5 hour long BBC documentary, why would they defend the Serbs? The Croats started it by massacring Serbs, you reap what you sow.

>stripping a country of land it never owned in the first place
really makes you think

>The Croats started it by massacring Serbs
Where? Knin? The conflict in Croatia began after the Serbian militias started taking control of Serb-inhabited areas on Croatian soil.

>stripped us off things that weren't ours
It's because of retards like you, and your Serbian counterparts that these things happen.

Which is completely fine, the Croats turned it into an absolute shit show by genociding people.

>this thread
Also we all know the IMF is to blame.

Because they were tired of feeding Yugoslavia's black hole of an economy?

Because they enforced rapid privatization and deregulation of the market that turned Yugoslavia into even more of a shithole.
hartford-hwp.com/archives/62/022.html

Yeah, Greece went into shock after IMF intervention, too. Yugoslavia's economy was ound to implode on its own but they worked to bring it on track. The IMF is not UNICEF, they don't give handouts ad infinitum if the country they give them to doesn't do anything to fix their economy.

What genocide? Jasenovac was open for business again in 1990?

Slobo used the yokels of knin (who in fairness did have legit if not overblown concerns about an independent croatian state) for his greater Serbia machinations.

>If Croats and Bosnians are allowed to secede from a Serb dominated Yugoslavia why shouldn't have Serbs been allowed to secede from a Croat dominated Croatia and a muslim dominated Bosnia?
Glup si ko kurac sinko

The Croats massacring civilians, it might not have been Srebenica in terms of numbers but it started it all off.

You still didn't answer what massacre you are talking about.

Can't remember its name I saw it in the BBC documentary where the Croats went in and killed Serb villagers / towns people and shelled civilians which started it all off.

The genius who thought it'd be a good idea to try and unite the balkans again

>good idea to try and unite the balkans again
United the balkans are a powerful state worthy of great respect.

>Can't remember its name
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>but the Serbs incited the rebellions of paramilitaries in Croatia and Bosnia and started the wars

Gee I wonder why

Watch the documentary, it's made quite clear by even the biased BBC that it was the Croats fault for killing the Serb civilians.

Dear balkan niggers
Me and my friends have compiled the official balkan ethnicity ranking

>human tier
slovene

>shit tier
croat
s*rb

>subhuman tier
shqip

>Ab ins Gas! tier
balkan gipsy

This list final.

P.S. we do not give a shit about the yugo war, you all deserved it for being balkan niggers anyways.

>just watch a 5 hour documentary whose title I didn't even mention
Come on, Jovane.

>the biased BBC
It is common knowledge here that the brits were on the serbian side during the war. So much for the british biases.

It's called the death of Yugoslavia it's on youtube

You forgot Bulgarians and Greeks.

>brits were on the serbian side

based Tudjman