Why is this mooning? Is it safe to hold?

I bought some of this shit at $6 and some more at $14

Is this a shitcoin? Why is it suddenly mooning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_APJ5fxB0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tricked people with a rebranding into believing it has any chance at all.

Solid coin. Big future.

Early days.

There is no substance to this coin and a lot of bullshit coming out of it. I think the dev pumps the coin sometimes and puts up a floor to weather BTC dips. Not a bad coin to hold, accumulate and sell off on pumps but don't believe the hype.

>microsoft coperation because it is written in C#
>aliexpress partnership fake news
>deleted tweets about the government endorsing the coin

This, so much this. Buy etheroll instead and earn exponential dividends.

What's actually special about it right now outside of hype?

It's not a shitcoin but for what they have currently produced it is definitely overpriced. Wait a week for the wojak threads for idiots that bought above 9 dollars

Hype sells. Hype works.

TBF, most crypto right now is 90% hype.

I hope you're right bud I really need this to dip to accumulate right now

Hype is not sustainable though, and has bad results when it runs dry with nothing to back it up

what was your buy in and sell off? I see this floorking around 3k sats but i am holding so it doesnt both mee too much. i am still skeptical about this coin so i took reasonable buy and didnt go all out like some anons

Yea this shit is gonna tank so god damn hard. Many people will be left holding $12-18 NEO bags. it is gonna be sad.

i try to day trade, it moons.

I hold, it crash.

I want coin who do what I want.

This is like NMR or MTL level greed here. Don't get caught holding the bag dudes

CA = gov

t. noneo

All this for almost nothing. There's not even rumor about things happening with NEO

This is the stupidest mooning I've ever seen

You mad you don't have any?

The never ending hype pouring out of this coin is impressive. One it end and there is nothing of substance in it's place then it's going to crash hard, DGB 2.0. DGB mooned like crazy and if you bought dips and sold high then that coin made you money. IMO to hold NEO thinking it will be ETH 2.0 will lead to sharpies in the pooper DGB 2.0 style.

I actually held 2500 that I sold near the tip top last moon cycle. Didn't get in on this one since there wasn't even anything to get hyped about, but I guess I misjudged people's thirst for gains. Don't forget that much of crypto is a zero-sum game, and for someone to win someone else has to lose

t. noneo

And for the last time, NEO isnt fucking DGB kek, read the whitepaper and educate yourself

>tfw sold at 337k

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I still made profit but man, I do regret it so much. I hope it goes to at least 350k so I can buy in again

The whitepaper is shit.

>tfw traded all my ants for lomo

read they Reddit, there are many news and announces

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_APJ5fxB0M
This coin will be 500$ soon

This graph does not resemble NMR in the slightest

T. Heavy NMR bagholder

if you want gainz sell now, if you want become rich hodl till q1-q2 2018, itll be atleas 200

How's that yellow cock fucking your dumb asses dry feeling right now?

Yes, retards sell now, then they cry, "why did i sell", "why i didnt buy when it was 20 $" same thing, we have seen this, with Bitcoin and Ethereum.