>be Serbian peasant family during ww2
>hide young Jewish girl in your home saving her from nazis
>young Jewish girl grows up and goes to America
>grows up to become Foreign Minister
>comes back to bomb the shit out of your counter

Was saving Jews a mistake?

>She was filmed saying "Disgusting Serbs, get out!"
Wew. That's women for you.

The 1999 bombing was somewhat justified, though.

Serbs deserve to get bombed.

>one Serb family was nice to an American once therefore America can never act against Serbia even if they deserve it

kindly fuck off Nikovic.

No, it's because she was the main proponent of it.
Bill was reluctant.

She was one of the most vile, subhuman cunts ever to exist in politics.

Well there was a genocide occurring at the time. It's not like she bombed them for fun.

Fortunately I invested in granite countertops for my whole kitchen, so good luck bombing that

The semite calls for tolerance as she bombs you.

She is literally part of a joint financial project with Soros and the Rothschilds. Seriously, look it up.

>EVERYONE IS AT FAULT, EXCEPT ME!!!
t. Balkan Country.

>American
>Foreign Minister

Get the fuck off muh Veeky Forums

It astounds me that at one point, the balkans, with all it's shitty infighting and constant revolts at one point was maintained under a single crown.

>Foreign Minister
>implying the Americans have a cabinet government
I know it's the best but the Americans insist on gridlock.

>having your head of state chosen by party politics rather than a public election

We do have a cabinet, we just call em secretaries.

Serbs should had been occupied seeing all this revanchism and war crime denial

It is kind of occupied, every post 2000 government has been complaint. It's actually what created the current government, people were sick of 3 things:
1) The crawling of the government
2) Economic downturn brought about by the financial crisis and failure to live up to economic promises (along with the constant promises of the EU being "just 4 years away")
3) The constant pressure and demonizing from foreigners. Simply, when you push people, they push back.
The current government is an ungodly creation of populism. It's policies are not that different from the previous government, heck they have all of the same coalition partners.
The people feel that they've been cheated by the EU, and by the government. And the constant promoting of "Vergangenheitsbewältigung" by EU funded NGOs has alienated most people from even liberal values themselves, they feel like they simply hate us. They also feel that they've been denied their right of self determination.
The people were just tired, which is why they people themselves deposed Milosevic. What they fought for was an end to dictatorship, and a life of prosperity, not a series of roadblocks and vilification. Some people "want" Milosevic back, despite the fact the wages were 60 times lower, simply because they feel that they've been occupied. The candidate with support from Brussels wins.
Here we come to the current government.
It is by far the most obedient government to the EU. It has achieved things in regards to recognizing Kosovo the previous government would be hung for at the square. It has successfully implemented austerity measures. But what makes them able to be such good partners is that they're the former "ultra nationalists".
Vucic sounds like Le Pen, and i'd argue has a lot in common with her. But what makes him different is that he bows down to Merkel, licks her boots and does as she commands within his ability to spin it in the media as "nationalist".

Brits' head of state is, in fact, chosen by noticing who is the first to crawl out of the queen's vagoo.

Their de jure head of state is.

Their de facto head of state is chosen by a bunch of coalition-making.

Are yoy retarded OP? Her parents were Czech Jews who went to Anerica and converted to catholicism(if not before moving). They larped as catholic the rest of theor lives and Albright was raised catholic and never even knew her jewish heritage or if she genuinely did, her uprbringing negated that cause her parents never practiced it.