NEO going strong

NEO now over 500 k satoshi

NEO $ 25 this week?

Marketcap top 10 coin, very big volume, NEO looking very good.

It's crashing already. Everyone sell please

>Mod deletes your thread
>You remake it

Goddamn you guys are like cultists

EVERYOEN GET IOUT IS CRASHING

i think bittrex neo is down for the rebranding. i hodl but i aniticpate a huge dump if there is lackluster news and it's almost 100% guaranteed it will be lacluster

It's over, no more moon. Sell now or cry latter get out. It's a fake coin.

the amount of SIGTfags in here saying its going to crash, no wonder Veeky Forums always loses money

Every sain NEO owner holding.

This project has just started, and growth potential is huge.

NEO is triple digit coin.

>NEO is triple digit coin.

Literally everyone says they're holding the true triple digit coin when high on bull runs. That doesn't make them correct

If you look now top 10 coins marketcap, you see that NEO coin growth is strongest.

>RPing as a chink to shill the chink coin

cute

Well no shit it doubled in value and everyone's riding on FOMO when there's literally nothing happening that would justify this intense of a move up

>sell @512k after hodling for months
>continues to rise
>now 518k
F U C K
U
C
K

It's climbing boys

Look statistics, only 50 million coins, Ethereum has 93 million coins, almoust double more than NEO, Ethereum price is now 261 dollar, NEO price is now 16.90 dollar.

NEO has huge growt potential, and this NEO price is very low still, look Ethereum price, and many say that NEO is better

WE JUST HIT 550K

>Look statistics, only 50 million coins,

There's actually 100 million in total, just 50 million are available right now. The NEO team holds half of them for a period before they can sell them

thank your fer buy neo
me very rich now

very nice Monday morning, NEO firmly over 500 k, and now over 17 dollar already

Got your space suits anons? We're about to take off

green candels, green candels, soon new ATH

ready

trips of truth

my body is ready

Dare I say it? /Praisekek/

tfw sold half of what I own at 447, I want to just hodl the rest of what I own until I kms

Trips confirm

tfw my buy orders will never get filled :(

Fuck the green box. Ants in my heart.

Sick of reading "waaaaah i sold too early" msgs.

Hot tip for dumbfags: if you dont wanna be poorfags, dont sell NEO.

Its a holders wet dream

WTF 555K now

566 boys

when will they sell them?

wtf is going on? this shit is ridiculous now. this shit is gonna tank so god damn hard many people will be left holding bags. serious guys. sell at its peak ASAP.

People have been saying this for 36 hrs straight.

>ITT: assblasted no NEO fudders

we're about to hit 600k

pajeet fudder

I'm literally about to drop $800 into it and go to bed.

NEO FUCKED UP MY BLOCKFOLIO APP REEEEEEEEE

NEO is god

I'm selling more at 590 fuck it theres no way this shit is not gonna have the hardest crash of its life after this non stop pnd shitshow
no it didn't i thought it did for mine too but itll sync back real quick

Whats wrong with you guys, one red candle, and its crashing. Zoom the fuck out for once in your life and grow a pair of balls.

I feel like I'm in some weird simulation. There's no way my networth just jumped 150k in 3 days.

Well, I did it at 56k sats.

Let's see what the moon looks like from Shanghai!

NEO Gas just got added on Binance and the Japan stuff is happening later this week. I don't see this dipping any time soon. Why the hell didn't buy this when it was at $10.

I can't believe I actually sold 30 of these shits at fucking $10

This is just a beginning.

neo fudders eteranlly BTFO

lol and I canceled my buy at 450 cause I thought it would dip further, fuck me

See you fudders

sold 50 at $9, will commit seppuku

>neo fudders eteranlly BTFO

You're still gonna have to justify why this is moving up outside of hype, otherwise expect a big-ass crash at some point

feel the same about bitcoin desu

Is it breaking 600k before americans wake up?

NEO is marketcap top 5 coin soon.

The wall at 600 is pretty small so I'd hazard yes

Im really anxious about what's going to happen after the conference, just looking at how huge the last crash was after the conference pump last time.

I mean there's really not any real news out there to justify this level of price yet..

>Rebranding
Woah.... its name changed and icon

>Neo 2.0
Probably the most over hyped part, It's literally just a slightly better wallet which is cool but if you've actually used the wallet its a pretty fucking shit wallet in comparison to a lot of other coins

2 ICOs
Japan news.

Because this is a good coin with goods fundamentals but you re too dumb realise it

Looks like NEO is 150 - 200 dollar end of this year.

anxious about the opportunity to sell high and buy twice as many when buying low? If its a big crash unless your the worst trader in the world you can make profit in that

Lucky bastard. I wish I were older with more money. All I could afford was a few hundred dollars to put into this. I made a thousand dollar gain but I still want more, Christ

Targets for the next dip (i.e. next few hours)? I'm thinking 470-480.

IT CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw watching this like a hawk
Fuck it, going to hold this shit until it reaches $50.

When is the Shanghai conference?

Fuck off with your 'every red candle leads to a crash' bullshit and zoom out ffs

Remember, it may be very long time before dip come, and that dip, maybe its small dip, and price continue rising.

Point is, safer buy now, there is no certanty, that dip coming soon, this price may continue rise 2 days and then come minor dip.

tthis is giving me so much fucking anxiety i have no idea if i should sell or get really fuckign greedy

Found it: August 9th at 7pm to 9pm Shanghai time. Then there's the Tokyo meetup the day after at 5 pm.

>get really fuckign greedy

Compare the opportunity cost of what you could lose in current gains by not selling vs what you imagine you could make if you continue to hold

Tokyo meetup: August 10th at 7pm Tokyo time.

NIGGA, THIS IS MAY MONTH PART 2

HOLD ONTO YOU COINS

May month implies everything is going to the moon. This is just one coin

>FOMO it,

>Drops

Even GAS is taking a mini moon mission.
Life is good right now lads

I'll be holding through the correction if it comes, but fuck this is great right now. awareness and interest will grow, NEO is on the move

I missed Etheruem. If i buy 10k dollars RIGHT NOW and hold for one year will i become a millionaire?

100 times gains? unlikely.

>tfw you bought at 145k and have been holding since before the first pump

you practically missed this shit too if you didn't see the non stop biz spam for the past month and a half and buy when it was $5-7

also putting 10 grand at a coins ath? really dude?

Maybe. Maybe sharpie in the pooper.

>sold 100$ coin for 10$

This is so disturbing.....tried to sell high around 2:30-3pm PST to catch the china dip.....it wouldn't do it and I panic buy back only slightly lower two hours later.......then it goes to 24hr low. Now it at new ATH. This is hurting my heart a little......

If you buy Antcoins instead of ant shares. Probably.

what does "good fundamentals" mean, anyways?

Good fundamentals? As long as the candles keep getting bigger, I don't care if they are secretly using ANS to run a damn slave trade.

Speaking of which, anyone want to start SLAVE with me?

>buy ANS at ATH of $12 like 1 month ago
>get antsy and sell it at like $8 a week ago, planning to buy back in at around $6 because I think it'll drop
>don't buy back in and then this happens

I don't think I'm cut out for this you guys

if you haven't been anxiously watching your blockfolio every day and coming home to browse some of this shit a little to educate yourself on the prices then probably not user, or you're not playing around with a large enough sum of money to give a shit

Guys, i find it hilarious how obvious this coin would be ur trip to lamboland and believers even shilled it for weeks when ANS was just $7-$9 but we still had FUDers.

Now its mooning as we speak and theyre still FUDing for a crash. No wonder so many biztards stay poor LOL

Bought in at $7 & $14 trying to work out if I should take some profits or if it's got further to go....

good devs, good community, good PR

Just sold out at 580k. I do believe in NEO long term, but we all must know that this kind of unsustainable pump will only result in a crash, albeit down to a higher floor.

they are just trolls. FUDders holding NEO as well

545 on Yunbi
prepare to 600 on Bittrex

20$

how in the fuck