Exaggerated battles

Show me some battles that had hilariously exaggerated army sizes, casualties etc.

The more unbelievable, the better!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ioRqndQLiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chegmate in 19

Thermopylae is probably the most exaggerated battle in Western history.

nevar forget

>1,400 or 187,000 Muslim soldiers
What's two orders of magnitude between friends anyways?

Arrian claimed the Persians has 1,000,000 men at Gaugamela IIRC

>beliving wikipedia numbers

KYS faggots

I wonder how game like this would turn out.

You'd want to protect the white king, while black would develop a diagonal space for bishops first then just get three to four queens out and then win. Maybe just go with black pawn and promote to queens then attack backside until you get to the king, probably a 9heckmate in around 30-40 moves

An RL example of a chess variant along these lines is called "Majarajah and the Supoys". Played on a normal board, white has all of the usual material, while black has only its queen, which is however equipped with the ability also to move as a knight moves. Black must mate white; white, of course, has only to capture black's sole piece. More-or-less.

As you might expect, it has been demonstrated that white wins anyway.

dunno really if its exaggerated. also some japanese person made vid about it sadly not all parts are translated. youtube.com/watch?v=4ioRqndQLiU

how is this even possible?

Guns and horses scared the ever loving shit out of the Aztecs.

>White guy presses some weird stick
>My bro falls down dead

If I were an aztec I wouldn't even fight to be honest

A society that has never fought against firearms, decent armor or cavalry fights against firearms, decent armor and cavalry.

Also several neighbouring peoples pissed off about constantly being raided for sacrifices.

Would 200,000 men even physically fit onto the field?

by natives allied to the spanish not only a few hundred

they were ppl too, politics was a thing, imagine if the dutch allied some weird alien forces against the spanish to gain independance then get subjugated by them

>white

I guess you could say guns, germs and steel

>ppl
God, you fucking Facebook queer, can't you even spell out people?

THIS IS ESPAÑA!!!!!!

Re-do the image with a Spartan king and two pawns in the corner.

smallpox