I hold NEO. I know the discord pajeets will call me a fudder but look at this pattern

I hold NEO. I know the discord pajeets will call me a fudder but look at this pattern

The conference is tomorrow. Anyone who hasn't already bought should wait until after the 8th. If it hasn't dumped then its a keeper and will moon to the stars. If it dumps then stay the fuck away.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/antcoin/#markets
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=GAS_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well obviously it will dump at some point, with crypto that is virtually guaranteed. Doesn't mean that it won't go even higher in the future though.

Agreed but the dump will occur tomorrow

hold brother
hold

Bought at $8 AUD, just sold a few coins at $24AUD. Holding on the rest, just want to wait it out and see what happens

We will see kiddo.

sold my 500 neo at $8.67

Theyve only got one trick.
With NEO, you either Hold and check every 3 months or ride p&ds - this has happened so many times already

ofcourse hold, only retard sell now

this forum is full of FUDder, who trying to prevent NEO price rising

remember, this is big bissness with big money, of course NEO competitors shill here FUD, it is so transparent

Im not a fudder.
I used to hold Neo but sold before the last conference and made some good profit thankyou very much.
Didnt get back in because of the blatant manipulation (literally this coin) and the lack of a linux wallet. Refuse to hold on exchanges or windows.

The more it goes up the more FUDers there is. Why? because they are people who thought of themselves very smart selling at what they thought was the peak and they are now desperate to see it dip to be able to buy back. Don't listen to them, just hold even if it drops. It should be obvious by now that this coin is going to be a future titan in the cryptospace. Don't sell before 50$ at least or you'll be sorry.

Or maybe people are just calling this enormous pump out for being based on almost nothing. You and everyone else just keep repeating 'it's gonna be huge' without saying why. Tell me about what has changed with NEO to justify such an enormous gain with such an already high market cap?

You nail it.

This is allso mind game, if people panic selling, they dont never get wealthy.

NEO is proven good coin, many say that NEO is better than Ethereum.

NEO price should be at least over100 $ if Ethereum price is now $ 264

So hold, you are very happy with 2 months, when NEO price is much more higher.

>tfw wanna sell and rebuy when it dumps
>tfw my instincts are almost always wrong
I'm gonna resist and only sell if it falls back to like 15

>i'm going to sell only if it goes low

Don't sell. Hodl with all your might. I sold and it made me sad :^(

>not a single partner of note
>just a constant stream of half truths and outright lies
>still a buggy piece of crap
>should be over $100

The fuck are you shills huffing?

And neck yourself, street shitter.

shitcoin will dump and never recover

get in eth now

>sold my 1000 antshares at a loss for 5.65 after the conference was a bust
I literally want to kill myself

>many say that NEO is better than Ethereum
Why though?

It's not too late, to kill yourself I mean.

Do u guys think itll drop past 550K?

Doesn't look like its going to honestly, maybe in a few days after conference but not sure. I honestly think since whales kept the price down so hard for soo long its not going to go that low

Why will this conference cause the price to drop?

OP here. I don't think it's going to drop much anymore. There is a new floor around 14 dollars.

Anyone interested in NEO should invest in Gas. Small market cap and redditors are spreading it around now.
coinmarketcap.com/assets/antcoin/#markets

I bought some on binance

The Gas is what is actually used like Ether not the Shares. Only 100 million created. It's seriously a steal but not for much longer

Im interested in anything with potential gains

NEO GAS has the biggest potential right now

That's tough, user. It's tripled in price since then.

I buy from here correct?
This chink site is hard

yea but it should be in english.

>should be in english
I've been having to run Google translate on everything

Nevermind, am retard

Gas is a token? How high do you think it could go?

Yes it's a token. It will go much higher when the platform releases this year. It's what's actually used to do anything on NEO and it's more scarce than NEO shares. Hard to say how high but definitely higher than it is now

you idiot. you guys realize that cryptocurrency is not based off real-world value right? it's based off news and fomo. some people think news will make it go up so they buy. other people see it go green, get scared they're going to miss out so they jump on. then others do and it repeats. problem is the the first crafty group realized the news didn't mean shit, so they sell after it goes up enough. others see it getting red, get scared its going down so they sell. rinse/repeat.

they have august 8 news coming out. its mooned, time to sell soon.

this made me laugh so hard

Listen brother. This is all about accumulation for the future. I sold at 450k to short. You have no idea how stupid I feel. I could have waited. I could have waited to sell and by next dip added like 200 coins to my stack. Now I will be lucky if I can add 50.

buy high sell low, you did nothing wrong user, better luck next time

hold, not retard who sell now this 200 $ coin

check whole marketcap, it is new high, new money comes and we are now bullmarket

NEO is top 5 coin soon