Why is BCC still here?

This irrelevant shitcoin still hasn't stayed below 200$? What hasn't it gone below LTC levels? There's no logical reason for people not to dump it like the last few days?
Are the holders just children who think "It will totally go back to 1k again this week"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ELA91d_mx80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJgWqbZBn6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't know

Don't tell him shit. I love pink wojack posts and he's just about primed to make a few soon

>Believing BCC has a chance.
I'm all in BTC atm.
No pink wojaks for me.

>he doesn't know BCC will pull a ETC

Oh boy you have a lot of learn.
BCC is still based off the original BTC chain afteral and difficulty has been adjusted now and it’s slowlygaining a lot of support by the miners now that it’s became profitable, blocks are coming in fast and consistently.
It’s not too late

Crypto markets are highly irrational. Most "investors" have zero understanding of the underlaying tech and any merit it may or may not have.

is proof of >Muh satoshi religion

Right? Once people realize that BCC has superior tech it'll be huge.

i cant wait for you newcoiners to lose everything. BCC is literally the real bitcoin you fucking idiots

BTC is at historic highs and confidence hasn't been better.
BCC hasn't rose above it's high for the week.

>for the week
It's a week old...

Bitcoin Core + Segwit = Ltc

Bitcoin - Bitcoin Core = Bitcoin Cash

BCC futures confirmed it wouldn't stay higher than what it is now.
It's already dead I'm just waiting for bagholders to bury the body.

Nothing to do with that,
Crypto is held up by the miners if every chink mining operation switched to bcc btc would plummet to the ground. People really don’t realise just how much the miners run this show and do you think they have any loyalty to any side ? Fuck no it’s all about profit margins and this is where bcc could flip everything it is designed to be the transaction currency the digital cash to bitcoins digital gold.

Hardfork & Reduce difficulty...Is this now the crypto equivalent of just printing more money? It's gonna fail like fiat did.
Everyone will forget the pretend "bitcoins" like the other attempts this is just a cash grab taking idiots like you in.

>6 posts by this ID
Keep coping user
Genuinely sorry for you that you’ll miss out on this

Miners are eveywere
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ELA91d_mx80

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJgWqbZBn6I

I would explain it to you, but I want Corecucks to miss out

Cash mining is getting closer to being profitable. After only a few days and all the FUD about dumping etc.

BCC is the ultimate hedge right now. Core is playing with fire right now, as long as they stay in top BTC will probably be fine but as soon as they fuck something up stuff can get VERY interesting.

Keep an eye on Luke Dash, he is gona crash btc, trust me.

if ETH can be over $200 than why not BCC too

>Why is BCC still here?
Just to suffer.

200 will be talked about for years. Remember when legacy fan boys told us we were lozers for buying Bitcoin at a discount of 3000 a piece???

To taunt you for not withdrawing pre split and losing 2 BTC worth of altcoin

Why does BCC keep hovering around 0.777777x BTC? Is this a sign from Kek?

I'll donate some rope for you when the time comes

I don't believe in BCC at all in the long run, but there was always gains to be made.
>brought in at 0.05791
>already at 38% profit in 36 hours
>Going to sell if it makes to 0.085 or before I go to sleep in 2 hours, which ever comes first.

The post launch mooning was retarded but that coin is not going away.