No because the japanese are all blondes with blue eyes

Hi.
I was born supposedly "jewish" although I do not believe in it , I am an atheist I hate all religions.
What annoys me is that shitler and the rest of the fucking nazis focused on killing us the so called "jews" and yet they were in an alliance with the japanese.
No because last time I checked every japanese is blonde with blue eyes and 2m talls and with a straight nose.
And surely if all germans will mix with the japanese that will surely keep everyone in germany blonde and blue eyes.
I am not saying us the so called" jews" look german but give me a break the japanese don't look german either.
Rot in pieces shitler you japanese lover.

It wasn't about the look but about the race. A brown haired, brown eyed alpine Austrian would be superior to a 2m blue eyed blond haired polish man.

just answer me if all germans married japanese people and made children with them, will the children look german ? yes or no ?

Of course not "Honorary Aryan" works on paper only, the nazis didn't want to breed with the japaneses .

Their motivations to ally with Japanese were pragmatic and situational. They had full intentions to exterminate the Japanese at a later point, probably before present day. Their ideology was based on war and war was needed to maintain their social order. Eventually they would have ran out of enemies and turned on the Japs.

Jews they hated especially because they thought that they were the primary threat to Germanic world domination.

just answer me , do japanese people look like german people ?
Out of the 127 million japanese is there 1 japanese with blue eyes, and blonde hair ???
look at the japanese emperor, does he look like a german person ???

what a shit thread

Why is Veeky Forums so shit?

Do you think the Nazis had plans to move to Japan or allow Japanese into their country? They were pragmatic allies at a distance, they didn't want to breed with each other.

I fucking hate Nazis but you are literally the biggest idiot I have ever seen on this board, please leave.

It just annoys that shitler and all the rest of the fucking nazis hated us the so called "jews" but loved the japanese so much when they clearly do not have a "germanic" look.
and if german women will have children with japanese men they will surely not look "germanic".

>Mom I posted it again

no because clearly unlike us the "jews" , every single japanese person is 100% germanic with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose,blue eyes and blonde hair.
And surely unlike mixing with us, if all germans will mix with the japanese it will surely keep everyone in germany looking "germanic".

no because every japanese person is germanic, with blue eyes and blonde hair.

The Krauts didn't want to breed with the Japs, people have said that at least half a dozen times already. Why didn't they want to fuck the Nips? Because they aren't Germanic. Case fucking closed. Please never post again.

Hitler and many other Germans hated the Jews due to many Jewish being communist. They saw communism as a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world since many leading communists were Jews, such as Trotsky, Marx, Lenin etc. Also many of the leaders of the attempted left wing coups in Germany post WW1 were led by Jews, like Kurt Eisner, Rosa Luxemburg, and Karl Liebknecht.

This, coupled with how foreign many Jews appeared in Germany and their failure to integrate into German society, led Hitler to view Jews as evil and alien.

>Hitler hated literally everyone who wasn't blue eyed and blonde
God, people actually believe this and teach this in schools.

>Liebknecht
>Jew

forget us the so called "jews" for a second, I am asking you a simple question :
Are the japanese people "germanic" ?
Is every japanese person blonde,blue eyed ,2m tall with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose?
And if a german woman will have a child with a japanese man how will the child look ?

I believe the reasoning for the alliance with Japan was partly opportunism but also Hitler respected the Japanese as being an ancient civilisation, like the Chinese, who were worthy of nationhood (but the Jews are also an ancient civilisation). Hitler wasn't planning on race-mixing with the Japanese anyway it was just an alliance between two countries with similar interests, nothing to do with race.

He loved the Japanese because (a) they had never had a single conflict with the Germanic peoples, (b) they lived on the other side of the globe and had no interest in interfering with Hitler and (c) because he admired some aspects of their culture.

You should try and read a book, you sound like a total idiot, a 3rd grader could form better, more knowledgeable arguments.

ok, but just answer me here this simple yes or no questions. it's all I am asking :
Are the japanese people "germanic" ?
Is every japanese person blonde,blue eyed ,2m tall with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose?
And if a german woman will have a child with a japanese man how will the child look ?

Hitler hated the Jews because he believed they were infiltrating and subverting Germany. The Japanese stayed to their own nation and had a respectable culture. He had no interest in breeding with them, why are you so dense you cannot see that having a tactical ally you respect has NOTHING to do with wanting to breed with them.

why the fuck are people responding to this udnerage retard

>Are the japanese people "germanic" ?
No
>Is every japanese person blonde,blue eyed ,2m tall with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose?
No (nor is every Aryan)
>And if a german woman will have a child with a japanese man how will the child look ?
Half Japanese-Half German

What does this prove? Find me one shred of Nazis wanting to breed with the Japanese? Japanese people certainly wouldn't be welcomed by Hitler if they started immigrating en-masse to Germany and breeding.

>It just annoys that shitler and all the rest of the fucking nazis hated us the so called "jews" but loved the japanese so much when they clearly do not have a "germanic" look.
That's because looks are irrelevant here, you fucking retard. They didn't particularly hate niggers either.

Most Jews are atheists, Schlomo.

>Why of course every nazi was a racist swine who hated everyone who wasn't germa..--

ABORT. THIS IS A TROLL THREAD. I HAVE SEEN THIS THREAD ATLEAST 3 TIMES.

FALSE FLAG LEAVE AND DON'T REPLY SAGE

Forget what shitler said forget every thing I am asking you right now : are the japanese people "germanic" ,and do they look like german people? And what will happen if every single german person will have a child with a japanese person? Will it have any effect on how the german people look?or will they look exactly like they look right now?

this desu

just answer my goddamn question ,do the japanese people look like german people?

no

>LE HITLER WANTED TO KILL EVERYONE WHO WASN'T TALL BLONDE AND BLUE EYED
Literal memery, Hitler himself was of average height and had dark hair. You're spouting off literal kike propaganda.

I am not talking about shitler here nor am I talking about us the so called "jews",all I am doing is asking a simple question: are the japanese people germanic? do they look like german people? and what will happen to the german race if all german people mixed with the japanese people?

wtf i want to marry my cousin now

There was no NatSoc doctrine that allowed them to ally only with Germanics. In fact most of their allies (Japanese, Italians, Romanians, Croats, Slovaks, Finns, Hungarians, Spaniards) were not Germanics. You're beating up a strawman and attacking a doctrine that never even existed.

Oh no i remember you from a month or so ago. You need help friend

Forget what shitler said forget every thing I am asking you right now : are the japanese people "germanic" ,and do they look like german people? And what will happen if every single german person will have a child with a japanese person? Will it have any effect on how the german people look?or will they look exactly like they look right now?

no because last time I checked every japanese is blonde blue eyed and 2mtall.

OP are you retarded? Why are you so insecure? It almost seems that you're mad because you love Hitler and don't understand how an "inferior people" in your mind could be more loved than you
You might wanna get some help before you go Elliot Rodger