BITCOIN STOP STOP NO NO NO NO NO

I TRADED MOST OF MY BITCOIN BEFORE IT STARTED MOONING SO I COULD PLAY AROUND WITH SHITCOINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE CRYPTOCURRENCY WHY DOES IT ALWAYS FUCKING MOON WHEN I SELL OR TRADE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Bought sigt at 1700, sold at 1200 because I got sick of holding, now its at 3x that

OK

Buy SIGT before it's too late nigger fuck
You'd be happy if you bought a week ago and now if you don't buy now and it gets added to bittrex in a month you are going to kill yourself

Brother, i suggest you get stoic
When there is nothing you can do about an ongoing situation, what point is there in getting upset about it?

FUUUUUUCK. STOIC BRO, GIVE ME REASSURANCE. WILL IT DIP AGAIN?

Yes

There is always another dip somewhere in the future.
I don't know much about the market, but i've heard from some that do, that after every big increase there's always a big dip as well.
Then there's also the possibility that there will be more forks, which probably will cause more dips beforehand.

But i really think you should just calm down and learn rather than to act out like this

Calm and dnt miss the WojakCoin Train Choooo Chooo

my nigger

New ATH on Bitfinex

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Mooning again, holy shit

in this business someone has to lose to be possible to gain if there are not enough fresh blood and now it seems there is even fresh blood because market cap was broke

are there any sites where you can buy bitcoin and not have your information given to the government?

I like this meme

I spent about 20 minutes making that kek. I really did trade most of my bitcoin, but I had been wanting an excuse to make a pink wojak thread

I like the meme too, saved

Lesson learned. Don't play with shit OP.

no. read up on KYC laws

nice stealth id

>pink wojak
His name is margin buu

HODLing my bitcoins for 4 years now and will continue to until I can put it all into stock with 3% dividend and never work again for the rest of my life.

Why are you guys all shilling your altcoins in here instead of just getting some BTC on your hardware wallet and forget about them for some years?

good one.

That's what I did. And I will do the same for Bcash.

I sold 1 for fun, but am holding.

i'm a poorfag, no point in hodling for now until I get a job, which should be soon.
right now I'm just messing around for the most part, learning, but I'm trying to double what I invested.

hehe

oy vey, good goy!!

listen to the trips

What's the broplem? They're priced in BTC so moon with it.

This. I'll just double-HODL now to make sure I stand on the right side with at least one foot. ATM both are mooning, so I'm happy.

And now I'll leave this board again for some years. Happy shitcoin trading, biz!

>margin buu

This is official. I say this is official.

What softwares you use to make them memes ma80 ?

>margin buu

Photoshop.

Pic related, it's the original Hillary wojak that I modified.

You're a dumbass. Kill yourself now

It's official. Save and use bros.

u got it senpai

Veeky Forumsrael history right here folks. hit that subscribe button.

Holy shit we are pioneers
saved

New meme
BUY BUY BUY

Veeky Forums history in the making here

I didn't expect you guys to like it that much honestly

its pink freezer

>tfw made someone cringe in the archives

Post BTC address, I will tip you for the healthy keks

The fuck
Are you pulling my leg?
1GAEcGF9n1Ehq2YaNKvq4SRipxuzHngGdj

>have 10k sittibg in fiat waiting for btc to dip
>doesnt dip juat keepa mooning
fuuuuuu

jesus christ. u dumped huge gains only for a meme

Will carry on making OC for pajeet levels of btc
15yYxjW2yi97pBQ8WBuC3N8rAFhzcigTb7

You literally just described a pyramid scheme.

upvoted and (you'd) :^)

I think Veeky Forums is a great resource. Most places people only post their winning trades, so readers will get a strong survivor bias and believe they can make money daytrading, and do it using TA on assets they don't even understand.

But Veeky Forums is pretty-much the opposite.

everything in the economy is a pyramid scheme, its just the length of the scheme

Today is the day I start saving pink wojacks

nice meme bro, you done good.

KEK

no, not at all. my losses gave me an excuse to make this thread. made me feel better at least.

Sold all of my BTC right before the fork anticipating a crash. Turns out I cucked myself out of SOOOO MUCH MONEY

saved and kek'd

you so..sold your bit...bitcoin?

Yep. Veeky Forums convinced me BTC would crash. that's what I get for being so naive as to listen to you fuckers.

i bought bitcoin but the faggot thing is taking 9 days to process

bosting in ebin thred :DD

All my altcoins are mooning too. Wtf shitcoin did you buy?

That's why you don't sell it when you think its going to crash, you get ready to buy more.

This shits going to $50k, within our lifetime. Just remember that. Screencap it.

And now you know why the Fed reserve and other central banks push for massive immigration.

Holy shit

I guess imported niggers won't easily invest in shitcoins.

i know that you just copied that name from the user that came up with it a few weeks ago. don't lie, fess up!

notice me senpai