When did you realise Hitler was a bad orator?

When did you realise Hitler was a bad orator?

Me? Honestly, 5 minutes ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
youtube.com/watch?v=wAMgT8LuZaw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vljPwourJEc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It depends on each person's views of what a good orator. Personally I find that whole hand-waving, shouting and lots of inflection stuff in a speech off-putting.

Hitler is widely considered to be one of, if not the best, orator of all time. What makes you think that he wasn't?

he defiantly has more charisma than the politician's of today , if he kept to the futurist shit and not the rantings of race I bet he would have been the best

I speak German, Hitler was a joke, his speeches are like a euphoric beta uprising.

Hitler's great. There's no way you can't consider him an amazing orator.

>speeches are like a euphoric beta uprising
If this was true, then how did he manage to sway the entire country to follow him and his beliefs to utter defeat?

I'm afraid even the most uncharismatic and boring speeches of the past will be made great thanks to epic music in the background , thank you youtube

He was defiantly a master of rhetorical pathos.
But all the erratic gesturing is a down side.

Half of his oratorial skills just went to straight yelling. He actually had a very dull, deep voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

They had a propaganda machine of the first magnitude with Göbbels taking advantage of early mass medias like no one else before. Not much to do with Adolf's pathos outbursts.

Recite a single speech without looking it up.

What constitutes a good orator*

weak bait

1/10 for making me reply

try harder

youtube.com/watch?v=wAMgT8LuZaw

So gobbels was like the blokes that keep making pepes and spreading them throughout the net.

I speak German too and you're full of shit.

When I realized that he thought he could still give a speech with a cold, like this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vljPwourJEc

He was clearly all stuffed up (nasally) and would never have gotten hoarse/ gravely that quickly had he not had a cold. It makes him sound almost pitiful to an English speaker who doesn't know German.

Besides, what kind of a weirdo catches colds in July??? I'm pretty sure I never have, and certainly not as an adult, knock on wood.

why would the month matter? people catch colds all the time

>Screenshoting the picture instead of saving it

Normally you associate colds with only the coldest of cold, winter weather. Like December and January.

There is plenty of documentation of him having a cold in the summer of 1935 when he was only 46 and not looking old yet.

This is not funny. The poop threads aren't funny. The dick threads aren't funny. And these dumb posts aren't either. Seek help.

Like this?

Most people thought he was incapable of getting sick. But were totally wrong!

When a person powers through a speech with a cough, like in his December 11, 1941 US War Declaration speech, you know they're a terrible orator!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s

The dick threads are hilarious!

The way his voice would get so rough at times. And not just from yelling.

Sure are!!!

Talking was literally the only thing he was good at.

Even with a cold???

Amazingly deep for a guy with 1 ball.

When he coughed around 1:27 of this video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

Whoa! Sounds like he had phlegm going on that day!

Why are you obsessed with bodily functions and secretions? Is this a fetish for you?

bait thread
he was the best orator ever
and had crazy bants
youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

Always has been.

Recite ANY speech without looking it up. And no Gettysburg Address, because I know you recited that in middle school, faggot

I'm more worried about the fact that he killed all those people tbphwy

"He" didn't, because if they were killed, it wasn't by him. He never set foot in a concentration camp.

>people are this retarded now

>orator
literally the only thing he was good at

He must have been a remarkable speaker, because most of the clips are not available in Germany. I guess, I would go full SS-mode and invade Poland after the 2 or 3 of them...

For real: Most people just know the very short clips from documentories. Of course they took the loudest part of the speech, when Hitler sound the most frightening or silly. But he started his speeches calm and used pauses at the beginning and got more and more exstatically during the end, bringing the audience to ecstasy. He did not invited it, but kind of mastered it.

But many Germans also found it goofy. There were a lot of mockery of his stile before he came to power. Today its still the easiest trick for every german "comedian" to make stupid Hitler-impressions.

The screaming: It was a time without or still primitive soundsystems. Public speaker in big halls or open places needed to get louder, to get heard from the audience. Listen to other politicians from that area making open speaches, they all done it.

He wasn't. He was just Wagnerian. Also, Goebbels' is underrated.