Time to short GOOG?

According to the 10 page memo Google is full of SJWs, and is putting women and non whites in positions they're not qualified for.

Lowering company morale and causing the real talent (white and oriental males) to leave.

When company's hire African-American or women ceos in the name of diversity it ends up with the stock crashing (McDs, Yahoo)

After reading the 10 page memo is it time to open a short?

It will take a few more months for this to take effect, I think. Google has too much inertia, in my opinion, to drop right this fucking moment. A long short though is probably a good bet, though.

You don't need top talent to do maintenance work. All the innovative stuff google is doing has no diversity hires.

This isn't unusual at all, I work at United Technologies, they're doing the same thing. They've already announced their plan to fill 50 percent of all manager/supervisor positions with women. I've seen them promote and fill positions without putting up an announcement for other employees to apply internally.

They've also started pushing for blacks which has become counter productive. In an attempt to hire african american diversity candidates to help with "muh slavery" Ive been seeing more black engineers. Funny part is, most of them are on visas from Nigeria or the UK. But that still makes the African American right?!

google is the cia, they arent going anywhere

You needed some leftist engineer to write a manifesto to tell you what was obvious since 2011?
Did you miss the NASA launch where the all white men team was represented as 100% minorities in the google doodad?
Or for that matter, the endless google doodads about black "history", right in their homepage?
How about googling "american inventors"? "white couple"?
Were you somehow not aware Google directly funds leftist media and political organisations in European countries?
Did you miss their new shitskin CEO?

Beyond the political...
Have you ever used an Android device?
How about these Youtube redesigns?
What happened to Google Glass? Google Cars?

For God's sake man, wake up. There's nodding at the wheel, and then there's entering cryogenic sleep just as the canary croaks. Google has been an undead montrosity lumping forward thanks to their relentless invasions of privacy and their gigantic monopoly Microsoft could have only dreamed of, but even the skilled propagandists that made the impossible of the 1990s become possible in the 2000s are long gone now. There is no innovation coming out of Google, only a new kind of rent-seeking rotten carcass, with a cancer slowly spreading inside it.

Pull ALL of your money out of individual stocks right now if any of this comes as a surprise. You're not qualified to make financial decisions and you will lose your shirt long term. Bet you're also going to go "huh? who could have called that" when the market crashes next year.

you forgot how hard they shilled for killary

Did you forget the doodle they did of a female activist who was a Communist and literally campaigned for killing white men?

I have to give Microsoft credit, they may be on the "diversssitttyyy" train too but at least they hire Pajeets who know how to code rather than grabbing some nigga from the hood and putting him in a monkey suit.

Google is donezo, all in on amazon

don't use any google products find alternatives i stopped after their 100th cancerous doodle

What happened to Google Glass is right T_T

are you retarded? pajeets cannot into coding at all. chinks too just scramble the shit out of their work to make it impossible for others to try to fix their work

You realize affirmative action is about segregation, not slavery, right?

Eric Schmidt literally emailed the DNC saying he would do everything possible to help her campaign

The worst part about this is all the histrionic SJWs, who still think the company isn't SUPPORTIVE ENOUGH

>shitskins/HR/kikes: we need less white people because diversity. If you care about skin color you are racist. It's just skin color. Fuck white people.
>white guy: hey maybe we should aim for diversity of ideology instead of arbitrarily seeking out skin color
>REEEE RACIST THIS IS WHY WE NEED COMMUNISM AND WHITE GENOCIDE
sick of these memes

>cartoon profile pic

I bets she's obese as shit

Is this why Google is making ai?

Back to /pol/ with you. Stop contaminating our board with your bullshit

Shut the fuck up, you inbreds legit don't know what you're talking about.

You'll call any hire you can get your eyes on "in the name of diversity", when if you knew anything about google hiring practices you'd understand that although getting an interview might be easy as an "underrepresented minority", google is notorious for having the most autistic interview process imaginable, regardless of if the algorithmic questions refer to talent in industry.

Furthermore even if under qualified people were getting management positions at google, continued growth is mostly a question of market dominance. Yahoo and McD's fail because they don't have a monopoly anymore.

All you do is spread propaganda to booty blasted, pointless, white people, many of them teens. It's annoying to see you people infect boards besides /pol/.

I can't even manage how pointless you have to be to care about something so asinine.

Hello Karthik.

>Have you ever used an Android device?

Yes? Literally most mobile phones today are running on android (a real statistic, I work in tech)

you're completely clueless lmao, lost all credibility (not implying you had any to start with).

>es? Literally most mobile phones today are running on android (a real statistic, I work in tech)

What this is common knowledge. You don't need to cite that its a statistic or you work in tech. The world knows that the majority of devices are running android now.

still inferior to iphone

>still inferior to iphone

yeah, this thread is filled with dumbasses, enjoy your delusions.

This happens to most large companies. They hire unqualified people to prevent discrimination lawsuits after they reach a certain number of employees. Minority applications are rare that they are auto-accepted as long as they went to college. Team sizes are so big that deadlines will be reached no matter how retarded your team is.

Your white male will be there on the team doing the majority of the work at half the pay, while Tyrone sits there texting his gf that's on sec 8 and food stamps.

and yet google is so big and has so much monopoly power they will still make money hand over fist.

niggers and spics are just considered an operating expense for american mega corps

>Google is full of SJWs, and is putting women and non whites in positions they're not qualified for

WAIT WHAT!?!?

YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT A EXTRAPROFITABLE, SECURE, COMFORTABLE COMPANY, ONCE IT GOT ON THAT LEVEL, DETERIORATES DUE TO CONFORMING TO STUPID ISSUES LIKE PANDERING TO VAPID USELESS UNMARRIED SLUTS WHO BRING IN DRAMA, IRRELEVANT ISSUES, PROCRASTINATION AND TOXICITY BY TRYING TO HIDE THEIR INEPTNESS BY TALKING ABOUT DIVERSITY AND HR FAGGOT SHIT!!?

W H A T ??????????????????????????

I never heard such thing happening EVER. It's not like we can extrapolate that example to our entire civilization and how it deteriorates once we let the whore women loose because we got so rich prosperous well fed and comfy.

WHAT?!?!? user WHAT?!?!?!?

too big to fail

>our board

Why do redditors always claim to speak for everyone?

Your response is a rambling incoherent mess.

>Yahoo and McD's fail because they don't have a monopoly anymore.

You don't even know what the word monopoly means, yet you want to trash up a buismess and finance board with your nonsense? What a fucking idiot.

>McDs, Yahoo
Add Costco to that list

Redditos are low tier leftists aka poor as fuck, and their idols promise them power if they stick to their idology, so these low tier leftoids are often aggressive and possessive, like jews are but in a pathetic, little dog bark bark way.

If redditors, and liberals in generally really, are told to love something, they will. If told to hate something, they will.

They (in 2017) are literally automatons that do and think what they are told with not so much as an objection (internally or externally). The perfect submissive citizen...

If they have to turn in their own mothers into the PC execution force, they will... and with a big fucking smile on their face. An empty skull, filled with the fumes of smugness they get from their precious news and movies.

Redditors are White Knight beta males in a competition for whale pussy.

Yes. Or should I say, as those vapid, zombified, filthy amoral smug manipulated faggots like to say YAAAAAS.

I'm not kidding I want this shit to end, but not END, I want the discussion phase to end, I want war with them and I want to take their lives, the time to let them exploit our goodwill and reason should've been over long time ago.

As we try to understand them and benevolently approach their hissy fits, they undermine everything that contributes to society, they rouse the racial issues like that pathetic nigger Obama did, race relations plummeted in his 8 years bombing and droning mandate, the SJWism started rampant injection in mainstream media and now they are shoving it down our throats and we are still thinking we can talk sense in them?

The jokes on us, or it will be if we don't move soon. They don't deserve life. Anyone who unironically uses terms like "literally shaking" is not a person worth of life - EOD.

They can't be fixed and they are sociopaths who know FULL WELL that they are imposters who only strive on our benevolence.

I'm sure most of you faggots here think "oh no taking to arms is radical you idiot, we must win the information war and talk sense to them". Well you faggots will remember your delusions once these mongrels get in positions of power and when shit like Google gets on mass level, with SJW and antifa friendly police and judges and whatever start suffocating you and ruining your life.

"Yeah user but,...but we must talk to them, red pill them".

OK, sure. Very smart. That's how they think too. "We just need to talk to these alt righters, talk some sense and they'll be less radical, that's all we want".

Yes, correct. That's why our kids will be exposed to something as benevolent as "gender is fluid". We are allowing them not only to spew ideological degeneracy, but to completely ignore "science".

Smart. But they'll change, of course. Hey let's red pill em!

You will do nothing but waste energy and time on direct conflict.

Fuck it, let society go down the shitter. Just focus on your currency gains and strive to be a virtuous man. I don't even associate with liberals or pay attention to the dumb shit they say, I just follow my hobbies (/out/ and Veeky Forums related) and hang out with decent people. Let them live in their pathetic circlejerks by themselves, it's not difficult to just live a better life being the bigger man.

just live your life and if a pink haired shebeast comes at you put her down in self defense

do you people actually think this is how the world works?

do you have a rebuttal?

Lol

5 star post

I feel the same user
A lot of people do, we just can't even hint at the idea irl cause of the obvious implications
But the day of reckoning is upon us

>chinks

Asians are the most discriminated by affirmative action, they have it even worse than white people.

>Well you faggots will remember your delusions once these mongrels get in positions of power and when shit like Google gets on mass level,

That has been happening for probably 10 - 15 years. CIA niggers pull strings at every major media outlet, both paper news and electronic. Youtubers as well. EVerything. They direct google and amazon. The NSA is hiring CSci / CompEng majors in droves, really escalated in the past 4 years when they realized they had all this data, needed more people to process it. They receive telecommunications data from VZW, Sprint, Tmobile, AT+T.
Oh, and our captchas are used to train AI, by the way. Whoever it was that collects data from the chans is undoubtedly interested in that.

Go long on companies that aren't full SJW.
I wouldn't short GOOG though.

> Corporate shills on Veeky Forums