Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/acaZJ
youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sinHgYld5k0&t
bancor.network/about
blog.bancor.network/gnosis-bancor-partner-on-the-first-ever-token-changer-gnobnt-63fb14b65653
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at losing value? yes.
and i'm a bag holder.

easily touches $4 today.

>implying
it's been going steadily up for 4 days now.
Say it with me: UNSTOPPABLE

Paid shill

I'm down 51% compared to btc since buy on 6/22. you guys are high or just stupid? This is horrible.

UNSTOPPABLE!

F

archive.is/acaZJ

To the moon!

Worried bancs just need to do some whale wallet watching.

>increasingly nervous nobancs
Buy now or get ready to pink_wojak your shit up

she's a big girl

BILU

>hodling a jewish coin

Imagine being this new to Veeky Forums.

>not doing your own research
Imagine being this new to Veeky Forums

>Doing research
imagine being this new to biz

>not holding a jewish coin

imagine being THIS new to Veeky Forums

kek

gonna need to see that meme bud

>mfw reading galias latest telegram post

was about to say the same

post screenshot senpai

post it, im banned from telegram for posting those memes because they had swastikas

exciting times ahead for bancfags
nobancs will truly be on suicide watch at last

Can't wait till they get regulatory clearing for smart token changers.

buckle up anons, the moon mission is about to start

I hold DGB
I hold some BNT
I even hold some BCC

Why do all the coins I hold have lunar landing in '18 when shitcoins like Sight pump immediately? Wtf why is my intelligence paired with delayed gratification? Anybody know this feel? TenX pissed me off too like wtf even is that gay shit? Motherfuk

I'm all in on BNT and Iota. Long term + longer term. I know that feel.

We are the (((Bancormarines)))

is she galia killer?

hell no

no

if you want jewish dick in your ass like me buy bnt, snt and stx

If you were intelligent you would have cost averaged in and you also wouldn't have bought BNT because it literally does nothing that can't be done with bitcoin and you wouldn't have bought BCC because you were already holding BTC, fucking retard.

Unstoppable on its way down I agree.

Holy shit.... is this for real?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Bancor confirmed SJW of crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y

>*Stops Your Path*

youtube.com/watch?v=sinHgYld5k0&t

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT? EVERYDAY SAME THREAD WITH THE SAME RETARDED PICTURE. BANCOR IS SHIT. FUCK BANCOR

woman dev. men wont invest. reason, because we know better.

she does biz dev bancor.network/about

>What is memes

I appreciate memeposting

Bitbean, Bancor it's all gravy baby

>I wish trolls wouldn't call our token Kike Coin.
>rolf they're a bunch of SJW snowflakes

Some of you really need to take a break from /pol/ in the real world calling people kike and nigger and supporting Hitler is highly offensive. No SJW pity card was pulled here.

This weak bait is what bancor must resort to for bumps

And every day it keeps rising stay poor bro

Lol it has been rising for 5 DAYS I'll give you that. When about everything else is going to the moon in the meantime.

The rest of this coin's history has been a long downfall and I strongly doubt we have seen the bottom just yet.
Among the top 100 coins It's probably one of the worst to invest in.

You don't want to buy the best coin, because you'll see no gains. New projects and Bancor hitting the floor make it more attractive as time goes on.

I bought this shit at the ICO - being 35% down while literally everything else is mooning
Why the fuck do I still hold this shit?

>best coin
yeah sure. It's still down what ? 30% of its initial price?

Meanwhile my main investment is giving me 400% return already and still going up and about all of my investment are doing infinitely better than BNT could dream of lol. Not even talking about ICOs.

best coin lmao.

I threw $100 at this today. I hardly know anything about it but it's a cheap gamble and (((they))) always win, so why not.

Can someone explain to a bancbro more about the 1:1 token change? Like we can literally trade our bancs in for the same amount of bitcoins if we wanted to?

> Like we can literally trade our bancs in for the same amount of bitcoins if we wanted to?
no

blog.bancor.network/gnosis-bancor-partner-on-the-first-ever-token-changer-gnobnt-63fb14b65653

Same. I did exactly .1 btc in. It's a small gamble but I'm just following the money.

I don't get it, so instead of buying bitcoin. You buy Bancor tokens. And when you hold the token, you sell at the current price to the reserve instead of a buyer?