3400$

>3400$

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jPmb0F00YPE
medium.com/@shludvigsen/traders-guide-to-bitcoin-cash-bitcoin-segwit-819933694b34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wait for the dip
>it keeps going up

Im lmao at all the Bcash fags that bought into the wrong side if the split bwahahahaha

youtu.be/jPmb0F00YPE

I've felt many emotions since buying Bitcoin in 2012, but this is the first time where I feel light-headed and nervous.

>went long on ETCBTC
>ETH is making huge gains but BTC is making larger ones
REEEEEEE WHY CAN'T I MARGIN TRADE WITH USD

>tfw sold at 2365

Well cock. At least I'm incredibly in the green even though a loss of potential profit stings.

why!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE FUCKING DIP SINCE THE 1ST REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

me too dude but once it was ready for a takeoff I bought back in before I would regret it. thank god I was in well before 3k again.

Realised profits > paper profits

>dips to 3370
>then suddenly breaks 4000

epic times incoming

Remember to sell the dip.

Goddamn, and I was mulling over putting in a long...

This is a bull run I think no one expected.

It will make for a painful crash tho.

Yes, not too bummed about it. Waiting for dip and hedging a bit now.

W-w-when are you thinking of buying in again?

I'm a newcoiner whose funds just arrived today and was thinking of $2,000. Is this completely unrealistic?

It's the massive crashes which have happened before such as 2014 which are putting me off.

comfy gains, mang

Mtgox getting hacked caused the massive crash in 2014. Expect steady gains for the next 6 weeks, wouldnt surprise me if btc hits $5-6k before the bearish market kicks back in

Yeah this bull run will end in tears. Fomo hasn't even started yet but it'll end swiftly. I bet we'll hit 3500 with massive media coverage peaking at near 3999 and it'll "crash" back to 2800 with nocoiners claiming victory.

shorting btc for quick gains

>tfw all in btc and also lending at 5%

feels surreal man

where do u lend

weird way to write 'losses' but ok

Got stopped out at 3200 on that dip to 3190. Feels bad man

POloniex

Don't really know yet desu. Get your alerts ready. 2000 seems implausible to me thougv.

Which one of you faggots has the balls to long?

5% profit vs 30% profit you are a double dumb fuck

You can

Thanks

Woke up to see The King rising. Now alts should dip and this would be a 11/10 morning.

>wait for the dip
>it never dipSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck fuck fuck why did I miss this opportunity :(

The CBOE and LedgerX are starting derivatives platforms for big money to get into crypto. Crypto total market cap is $117b, gold's market cap is about 7 or 8 trillion. We have plenty of upside potential now that crypto is entering the mainstream

I see some poor souls buying tens of bitcoin @ 3400

50k by end of 2018

poor souls? those coins will be worth $7,000 by christmas

Btc wins long term. I dont play with shit coins like you alt fags do. Go back to your ico day care lmfao

Bitcoin does indeed win long term.
If you don't understand how the title is earned,
if you dont understand this is a game of forks,
if you don't understand how 40%+ were signalling BU prior to shitwit2x agreement,
if you don't understand how 40% hash rate loss would cripple bitcoin 1mb ultimately destroying it,
if you dont' understand how people would panic sell
if you don't understand how easy the switch to the true bitcoin would be

then goodluck.

I ain't saying it'll be soon, most likely november. But i'm holding both until i see the flippening happen.

I intend to hold both indefinitely as well because lets be honest, nobody knows whats going to happen. I highly doubt bcc will ever be strong competition though considering all the factors. That being said none of this is an actual investment its a gamble that could pay off in a huge way or leave us all broke in the long run lol

Bitcoin has been proven to work.
Bitcoin cash is bitcoin.

you must understand how Difficulty adjustment works because then you won't doubt bitcoin cash.

medium.com/@shludvigsen/traders-guide-to-bitcoin-cash-bitcoin-segwit-819933694b34

TL:DR - Bitcoin Cash is equipped to handle hash rate fluctations, Bitcoin legacy will result in death if hash rate leaves.

Im curious to see what happens to btc once the Raiden project is completed and implemented on Ethereums blockchain

1 million transactions per second could easily make Ether the new heavy weight