Fuck you ICN whale

Fuck you ICN whale

just stop trading this garbage coin, let the whale play with himself

Don't worry. We are going to new ATHs in a week.
Screepcap this.

what make you think it whale

I don't get it, are those millions of ICN they're selling!?

Some whale (even it can be the ICN team) is pushing prices low.

It can be for accumulation or to get more tokens burnt at the end of Q

I don't know what he is looking for, but my bags, as heavy are they are right now, are only mine

since the same thing happens with CFI, I think it is the scumbag slav developers

devs are fucking pieces of shit indeed. purposely not having ICN on big exchanges so they can continue to manipulate the price

ICN is a money laundering shitcoin. No wonder the price gets manipulated.

getting pissed with this coin it's the only coin in my portfolio that isn't moving up hard

considering selling it for a small loss and jumping on something else but we all know the second i do that it'll moon

Please, sell im on the same situation

If I sell I'm totally sure it will moon

What the fuck is this coins issue

Kraken monopoly with low access.

christ - the coins I chose to ride out the BTC storm through july were ICN, CFI, and GNT

I'm no Warren Buffet.

I dumped like $500 into a Veeky Forums shillcoin like SIGT and I'm getting massive returns, while my ICN is tanking in this bull market.

This shit is fucked

Well, you might be more Buffet than others. He doesn't put money into anything he doesn't understand, and he only plays buy and hold. Let's see who laughs hardest in 1 year.

as a cfi bagholder, why would you possibly buy that after its terrible history? its a deadcoin, i lost all hope in it.

Look on the bright side. At least you didn't buy Bancor.

I bought it high before it showed signs of being shit

i got out and took about a 15 percent loss. putting the money into sigt. fuck it. being afraid to take a loss has fucked me too much in this crypto shit

There's too many opportunities to make money, it's idiotic to wait around in such a volatile market.

fuuuuuccckkk. same here man except it's cfi, icn , and eth. latter is finally going up but fucking cfi and icn. these slavs, I swear.