What e-business are you in?

For all you guys who say you're successfully making money in a e-business... what type of model are you using and how did you make it successful? I've tried affiliate marketing multiple times (clickbank, max bounty, amazon affiliate) and have not had much luck, usually losing money on Bing or Facebook PPC. I sell on Amazon sucessfully grossing $2k a month, but only netting $400ish if I'm lucky. I really want to get out of wage cucking and have the freedom some of you anons have. Please share your insights.

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/Zhensheng-massage-EVA-yoga-AB-mat_60681963475.html?spm=a2700.7724856.main07.11.23c80c986e5DPW&s=p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the anons constantly complaining about the lack of non-crypto threads should get in here.

Bump

Bump

Bump

I'm sorry, we only talk in Satoshi here.

What is this Amazon crack, a shitcoin? How many Satoshi?

bump

Yeah i'm up for less threads on crypto, maybe you could explain how you have a turn over of 400 dollars on amazon? Can you not just upscale what you are doing?

Started by sourcing vinyl on Craigslist and merchant fulfilling sales on Amazon. That was shit money and sales. Then started going to stores looking for clearance stuff that was selling 3x on Amazon. Eventually started doing that type of arbitrage online shopping. Now I'm trying to scale up through wholesale and private label. Started in 2013... it has been a slow process.

I can recommend some sites and podcasts that are good resources if anyone wants.

I'm interested to hear from people who are making money with affiliate marketing or digital products. Every so often I see people mention on this board that they make money doing that stuff.

>I sell on Amazon sucessfully grossing $2k a month, but only netting $400ish if I'm lucky.
Multiply whatever you're doing by 10.

I can't find enough stuff to online arbitrage successfully. Even if I could, I'd have to hire someone or a service to prep merch to send to the Amazon warehouse, so it would lessen my already lousy margins (19% ytd).

Does anyone here buy shit from alibaba to sell it on ebay/amazon? Is it still profitable?

It's a time issue too... I'm already spending most of my free time on it, so I need to find a better way

I'm use the trading crypto model.

Yes and yes... but only if you're going to bring a private label product. Leave it generic and you'll get crushed.

But cheap things from Alibaba and resell. Quit your day job and do the prep yourself.

Like, for example, this costs $4 each with a minimum order of 500.
alibaba.com/product-detail/Zhensheng-massage-EVA-yoga-AB-mat_60681963475.html?spm=a2700.7724856.main07.11.23c80c986e5DPW&s=p

You can sell it for $15 on amazon.

I'd love to see your suggested sites and podcasts, been thinking of breaking into FBA but I'm still researching.

Crushed on Amazon anyways... generic on eBay should still work pretty good. I like Amazon better though because I use FBA for order fulfillment

Nice user, Yeah I've tried drop shipping a few years back never broken even, maybe due to lack of conviction or either that it was a shit market to try and enter.

i have an physical mens clothing store, where can i begin in order to make a e-commerce ? cant find the right platforms, also im from Brazil.

Small digital record label. Earn money with royalties on Spotify etc

this shit is barely taxable in my country

Make crypto apparel ;)

You can sell on U.S. Amazon.com. You may need to use a third party Amazon prep service, send product to them, they send it to Amazon FBA, FBA fulfills to customers. You should also check out Shopify or maybe even selling on Walmart.

That's pretty cool... are you a recording artist or are you publishing other people's work ans splitting profits?

I like that product idea user

What kind of products and what platform?