F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2FfPrt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>See thread
>Check price
Can't wait till it hits 1 sat!

This coin is a joke. The redd id will only give it a momentary boost (and will be your last chance to sell bags). The fact that you have to pay for a subscription to the devs to use an ID (that's just blockchain address replacer) is ridiculous. No one will use this, no marketing doesn't help either, like at all.

The devs are doing a pretty good job steering this coin into a wall after the initial push.
I'll be dropping my bags as soon as the next pump (if it ever comes).

Dropped by bags on this and Lumen a few days ago. 10 dollars lost. don't give a fuck.

S.

worst shitcoin ever

"bbbb but the redd id and they are almost done". just fuck you i heard the story ~3 months ago

bought at 84 sold at ~39

The biz way. Just remember to buy back in once it's pumping again.

Look at how pathetic their Discord is:
discord.gg/2FfPrt

There was an autistic kid who wanted some mayor league CS:GO player to promote this shitcoin. Fucking sad.

Buying more in a day cant wait

always do the opposite of what biz says

The discord was good when it was pumping. Now it's shit. The slack is better.

I've bought a few on the way down. My average buy is now around 48 sats per coin, closing on on having 10000 coins. It'll pump up to 200-250 then fall back down to about 80-100 and stay there once the tech comes out. The initial pump will be when us HODLers cash in and gloat about it.

>It'll pump up to 200-250
It will never pump that high you delusional monkey.

T. A literal bagholder

Spare a thought

>10,000 coins
>reddcoin

fuck is this really what biz is?
you fucking give a fuck about your 20$ investment?

muh xvg dead too....FML

At least your XEM are going to explode, son.

I pity the guys who bought at top lol. They need to pray day and night for a pump

Buying another million at these prices tomorrow bring my brake even down to 60 sats I staarted buying in at 74

>worst shitcoin ever
No, that would be ChanCoin.

>not remembering mooncoin