How could the Germans have been so heartless to carry out the holocaust? How could they kill children?

How could the Germans have been so heartless to carry out the holocaust? How could they kill children?

Dehumanisation is a helluva drug

children are just little adults, why would killing them be any different

Is there anyone on this board who would NOT have saved them by marrying them and giving them faked documents? If Goebbels could pass as """"""""""""aryan""""""""""" it couldn't be that hard.

>damn those evil nazis killing children, I wish I could marry and fuck them instead

>acts like such instances have not occurred commonly throughout history regardless of culture

roastie or reddit?

I said nothing remotely similar to that friendo

if you are convinced that Jews aren't REALLY human, but more of an evil force disguised as humans, that sickens humanity like smallpox, it becomes very easy.

Imagine you lived in the 14th century and you are convinced that the only method of stopping the Black Death is by killing the infected, doesn't matter if young, old, woman, man, poor, rich. Wouldn't that be a rational thing to do?

That picture looks like it was taken 2 years ago in a studio.

are you seriously trying to deny holocaust? fucking NAZI

>wanting to murder an innocent defenseless Jewish child
>not kissing growing belly, marveling at her carrying the fruit of your love under her heart
>not having a playful written argument with her over baby names to kill time during the day, passing each other scraps of paper with a name written on one side and your/her rebuttal on the other
>not passionately making love at night
>not feeling the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but have the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negate any discomfort
>not busting your extra thick load into your beautiful, nearly ready to burst Anne, filling your sweet love oven with your seed
>not looking on smugly as she reaches over to grab a rag she uses to clean up your oozing jizz
>not noticing her father looking at you approvingly, knowing that you are treating his daughter to the very best of the situation
>not being smuggled out of the Annex you have been trapped in for two years with Anne as her due date nears, being given the task of watching after her by her father, gifting you his NCO saber, a prized leftover memento from the first war, to use to protect his daughter if all else fails
>not helping Anne give birth in a Dutch farm turned safehouse deep in the countryside, forever sealing your bond with her
>not watching Anne hold the baby in hers arms for the first time never wanting to let go
>not watching Anne breastfeed your child and her embarrassed, yet dotting expression your witnessing at such intimacy
>not standing guard as Anne and the newborn sleep
>not sneaking outside one misty morning to stumble upon a lone Rebel sharpshooter trundling down the road, acting as a skirmisher for the Army, and greet him with the sight of a smiling baby, as you have no other gift to offer him. But it nonetheless instantly puts him back in good spirits, knowing that despite a world consumed by slaughter, there is in fact still some humanity left in it

Are you gonna make any arguments or are you just gonna play games?

>not tearing into her distended womb with your SS honour dagger

Another juden rat exterminated.

Not on my watch Kraut.

>not coming home from a nice afternoon of selecting subhumans to your 100% pure Aryan wife pregnant with your first child
>you want to make Europe Judenrein for your unborn child
>you do it for him/her

t. nazi

*blocks your selection

>Confederate Soldier
>pro race-mixing

Look at the watch the one on the left is wearing.

>Confederate Soldier
>Anti-Semitic

Pick one Yankee

[loses war]

>watches were invented in 1991

*gets dragged in front of firing squad and starts begging like a little bitch

Killing kids is standard rape and pillage war behavior you sheltered faggot.

If the kikes didnt want their precious kids to die they should have leave Hitker alone.

There are no such thing as a heartless people. Germans are just like everyone else with regards to tribal behavior.

So the perception that Germans are demons hellbent on killing babies are bit misleading. Instead you should see this as common human behavior that any human can commit and will commit in times of duress. Thus the potential for atrocities lies within all of us and isn't uniquely a German thing.

>Killing kids is standard rape and pillage war behavior you sheltered faggot.

t. Hun Barbarian

>If the kikes didnt want their precious kids to die they should have leave Hitker alone.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize Anne Frank's leaving Germany specifically because he wanted nothing to do with the Nazis was actually a Jewish plot.

Neck yourself you Hunigger.

Every race has gone savage during a war. Look at Vietnam where US troops chimped out on Viet villages.

>he

Meant to say "she"

wtf? i hate germany now.

>Vietnam where US troops chimped out on Viet villages.

Yeah except it wasn't officially mandated behavior and soldiers who did it were often punished or at the very least publicly shamed.

or you know, just fuck them

>anyone from before the 1970s
>pro-race mixing

Well, maybe not in a studio