Press S to spit eternally on the worst crypto

Press S to spit eternally on the worst crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-price-prediction-ready-invested-will-increase-ltc-near-future-predicition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, Monero is worse. Litecoin had good gains this year.

OP jumps in at 54$

waaah why won't it explode.

I got like 10 000 of these coins at 10 cents a piece. I bought a tesla x

Nice.

Bread on hood or kys

I was expecting it to at least get back to $50. Might have to cut my losses and stuff it all back into btc at this rate.

Also useful for trading, Litecoin saved my ass when trying to transfer funds to Cryptopeia because Bitcoin was slow af

LaTSqM7mSMnUDPLpcCqox7bUosYNG2rrMC

Surely, it is not a rollercoaster like BTC or ETH meaning earning profits on day trading is almost impossible. However, looks like an interesting, very stable, alternative to a traditional saving account. I mean, those give you like 0.4% annually.

Entered at 30, sold at 47. Put profits into EQT at .20... today I feel like a proper trader.

so when does this atomic swaps crap shoot it to $60?

Just bought in at $46, LTC is ready for a breakout. Screencap this and thank me when it is 55 tomorrow

This

At least it's close to its ATH. What about ETH? Think about all the idiots that bought it for $ 370 or more.

car didn't come in yet. theres like a 2 months wait time.

gayest purchase

Ltc will take another step up the stairs sometime in the next two weeks. This is just like in May when bitcoin was hitting all time highs and litecoin already did its pump for that timeframe and people were like "Wtf litecoin you suck" and then a couple days later it shot up 20 dollars lol. Good chance that is about to happen again in the next week or two im guessing.

>mumbles about atomic swaps and lightning network

What do litebaggers mean by this? Do they really believe copying tech developed for bitcoin will pump their chinkcoins?

You bought the Tesla that Tesla regrets making? Nah that's cool though. I'm v. jelly

your a fag

*you're

seems low enough to buy

w-why hasn't it moved in 2 weeks wahhhh wahhhhh mommmmyyyyyy

This must be the only coin trading under its 2013 high

Either its undervalued or uts undervalued

ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-price-prediction-ready-invested-will-increase-ltc-near-future-predicition/