SIGNATUM just breached 4000

Few days ago, it was 600 satoshi. We we all telling you to buy then. Look at it now. It's been steadily rising over the past few days with no signs of stopping. Once this reaches bittrex, we're going to $1. You can still make profit anons if you buy now.

Other urls found in this thread:

nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit it won't stop! 4200!

meh

wake me up at 40000sat

I knew this wasn't a shitcoin. I'm holding until $50 in 2 years.

I saw this happen. Speechless. 5.5 BTC wall decimated in less than ONE FUCKING MINUTE.

it's probably gonna go to mid 4k and dump to high 3k at some point tho

What are the features of this coin

>everyone else 8x profits
>only just broken even

Its value goes up fast.

mad gains protocol™

For real tough, it's just another security coin, with a nice wallet and a nice website.

The twist is new algo, fair launch and interesting pow-hybrid-pos mechanics

Listen guys.... it's time that we stop shilling on Veeky Forums.

>everyone who wanted to get on the rocket has and is likely sitting on 2-5x gains. one dude in the discord bought thousands of units at under 200 SAT. He's already 20x and says he's holding long-term.
>everyone who thought it was a pajeet P&D gave their money away to their wife's boyfriend for safe keeping. They can go back to blacked.com for their personal pleasure while crying about the money they won't make because they're such terrified little bitches.

The bull market is back. That shit that happened last week was a bear trap. The entirety of Veeky Forums knows SIGT exists and is absolutely fucking crushing expectations. We don't need to rub salt in the wounds of the no-siggies.
Once we get listed on Bittrex (soon) no amount of water will wash the salt out of the wounds of t. no siggington.

We're going to the moon. Many of us will get to 1 million dollars thanks to this awesome coin.

is it too late to jump in and buy this coin?, should i wait for a dip?

You might be waiting a while. Steadily buying is the way to go. Wait until this coin is listen on Bittrex, then I reckon we'll see it jump

Buy now and HODL.
Give it 3 months and this cool will have went to the moon.

This is a $50 coin (see monero price)

no. jump asap. Tommorow is first halving (1250 sigt per block instead of 2500 now)

Does that mean price will go up?

Why would that cause price to increase?

Because there will be a lower reward for coins. Therefore harder to obtain. Supply and demand

Miners would have less siggies to dump

there will be less selling pressure. After tommorow there will be two times less new coins in each block so less new coins will be dumped by minners

So I'm almost guaranteed to make money if I buy more now? I'm considering dumping my OMG for SIGT.

You are assuming that all the miners who only planned to mine up till the halving dont dump everything they have mined up till then.

I'm making about $15 USD/day mining with only 2 cards right now. Why would I dump after the halvening? It'll still be good money.

The halvening will be the time that mining is no longer profitable for a lot of miners.

Man, I really hope you're right. Currently sitting on 14000 siggies...$700k profit...A man can dream.

Can't wait for all the pink wojak threads once this dumps. Look at the 24h volume. ~500 BTC. Since it's been on a constant rise, more than half of it is buy volume at above 2000 sats. So more than ~250 BTC worth of SIGT. Now look at buy book. ~40 btc to 1000 sats. Fucking KEK. 90% of you will be holding bags. I predict at least 10 pink wojak threads on the dump day.

>M-MUH ORDER BOOK

nosiggies, when will they learn?

Guess your a millionaire huh

even after halving it will be one of most profitable coins. Marketcap is small and a lot of good news are comming

the fuck is "buy book"

You dont watch the buy and sell books? The fuck are you doing?

Dude but look at sell orders Sell Orders 4206515.08289448 SIGT

It was 8mln like 2 days ago. People buy it and move out craptopia couse its laggy

Cryptopia volume will mean absolute shit once it hits trex.

Screencap this. Its going to 100k bish

It's never going to Bittrex.

Those books don't mean shit idiot. Whales often place fake buy and sell orders to drive up or down the price. If you believe in them you're an idiot

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

any good wallet to keep this on?, dont trust Cryptopia and their laggy ass site.

The official Signatum wallet??

kek, there's always one buybookfag in these threads. craptopia's buybook is complete bullshit, see pic.

Are you new? looks like a typical order book.

Seeing this made me wonder how AMMO is doing
Looking kinda familiar

You're wrong. SIGT had that same first run up, but unlike AMMO, SIGT consolidated and continued formed a cup and handle. Do you see a AMMO C & H?

Dismissed.

no its just shitcoin. learn to see the real value in coins

Where is the sigt cup and handle?

Sold last night. Is it worth it to buy back in right now, at all time high? I'm planning to wait. Surely it'll crash before the real moon mission, r-right?

no idea desu, bought 17k sats at 2700 yesterday, made a nice $950 since, just bought another 5.5k sats, i say go for it, i have high hopes for this coin.

you could wait but if you miss bittrex you are definitely fucked

Hahahahaha "guaranteed". Go buy some fuckin T notes buddy.

Where can I buy this?

Cryptopia

You probably will miss the boat though if you don't have funds already on Cryptopia. Or idk. Depends how theyre fucking server is feeling today. I need bittrex now

cryptopia, but i wouldn't buy now in fomo tbqh

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

$300 USD BY NOON

JESUS CHRIST IT'S NOT EVEN ON BITTREX YET

Rank 177 on coinmarketcap. How long until it's in the top 100?

This coin is fucking ridiculous, fucking 3 weeks old and this sort of momentum is crazy

Why not just make that into one post?

BECAUSE I CAN POST MORE ANGRY AND PANICKING FROGS THIS WAY

yeah and that hashrate. nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/

sigt is going places

LOOOL NOSIGGIES

dont stop m8. I like your frogs

i don't know
i think Monero had real people marketing and reaching out to other real people with lots of real money changing hands to drum up support.
... instead of a fifty autists making pictures of lambos in space

We see how well that worked out for Clinton.

lol

someone post some actual proof this is going to go on bittrex and I will consider buying in.

otherwise I feel like I would be fomo buying near ATH, won't be too much more gains to be had

hey retard if there was 100% definitive proof, the price would be 30x what it is right now, and climbing fast.

nice just sold a 3rd of my siggies at 4500

now i could finally go get myself a nice meal & hooker tonight

We would be 25th in volume on Bittrex right now. Thats right behind Dash and in front of LBC and Ark. Think about that long and hard for a second user.

fee was paid, everything is done on sigt side, bittrex admins on slack confirmed

So roughly 500 BTC volume. Interesting.
I have seen other coins explode like this, reaching 400 volume for a few days and made x5 - x10 gains but still not hit bittrex.

I've been buying since last week as it's been on the way up. Currently just under 20k siggies. Keep on buying? I can stretch a little to keep buying up. Where do we see this coin in the future?

20 million cap? 50 million cap? 100? EVEN MORE??!

got a sauce on that?

Link?

We just passed Dash ROFL.

I see this coin at least hitting $1. Possibly more depending on development. I think absolute best case scenario would be $10, but then again if it hit $10 who knows how high it could realistically go.

hey guys, I was the depressed user here from last night who couldnt figure out how to use the exchange to buy sigt. you guys all helped me and overnight i earned 50% on my initial investment

still gonna HODL for dear life

thanks bros.. guess we're all gonna make it after all

Once it’s listed, you’re gonna wish you listened and took that leap of faith.

Once this hits bittrex, I am going to have to think long and hard about staying at my job. Seriously.

I remember, user. Glad we could help.

Nothing official yet but why wouldn't it be added? They want in on the volume fees like any smart exchange would.

I am nearly convinced, I have my eye on sigt, gas, dnt and stox.

Heard some hype but don't actually know anything about them (asides gas) and have been busy so late to party for sigt.

Yeah I would be a little miffed I missed the train, but I'd be just as miffed if I fomo bought and got rekt just the same

>fee was paid

source on this?

i'd tell you it's currently mining at twice the $/day of the next most profitable coin, and will normalize with the halving and not to expect exorbitant gains for a while.
But then i go visit bitcointalk and see pic related
when i think of all the newbs currently streaming into the market with literally no clue and no self-agency to learn on their own, i can easily see this coin skyrocket along with many others.

>wasting your rising siggies so you can slavishly submit to your senses

>fee was paid, everything is done on sigt side, bittrex admins on slack confirmed
>Nothing official yet
yeah nah you're a cunt

WE JUST BROKE 4500 WAKE ME UP!!!!!!!!

I'm not the guy that said that, just asking a logical question. Exchanges make money based on volume transactions and right now they're missing out while fucking cryptopia is dunking on them. You think the like that?

My theory is this is either a coin with a great future and will moon, or, the only reason that the volume is so huge is because of the mass shilling and hype.

I seriously distrust biz after BCC hypothesis.

Anyone fancy red pilling me on the technical side to sigt, what's going for it?

top fucking kek.

A couple weeks ago I got 1K a day now it's like 40...someone halp me.

1. its got devs
2. they stayed after the initial moon
3. ....

The thing that amazes me in this coin is that when you look at the charts and the volume, it doesn't sugest a PnD, even though most of these coins are PnDs. I look at it and I see organic growth, despite being fast. And that is what confuses me. How can a coin that is new keep climbing and not going down? Shouldn't it at least have some correction? Where is this growth coming from?

this shit is amazing

>mass shilling

The only shilling I see is here on Veeky Forums, and we sure as fuck don't account for this kind of explosive growth. I also don't see it mentioned much anywhere else.

1. Influx of new money looking for the next true moon mission due to general crypto awareness boost
2. Veterans recognizing it as a pretty alright coin with a fair background realizing it's a safe bet for growth

Honestly, look at all of the millions of dollars tied up in literal shitcoin scams. People are fed up with it and they see SIGT as a fair coin with a reasonably useful premise. It's not some convoluted Banking 3.0 asset platform or token. It's just a privacy oriented currency with an active dev team and non-scammy origins.

sigtmarines do not fuck around

Will nosiggies ever recover?

it's refusing to stop holy shit

look at richlist and sell orders. Noone is selling it and I bet that most of people will hold it untill POS. It have fair distribution and plans beeing delivered. This week marketplace should be ready as well

nope, they will be forever BTFO along with all nocoiners in a few months once the stockpocalypseTM happens and money starts flowing into crypto like crazy.

I'm really curious how the marketplace is going to work.

Fudders just fucking irrevocably blown out....chances like these never come around often and you fucking missed it and shit talked it on biz, you stupid fucking cunts lmao.