SIGNATUM RICHLIST

Top30 Adress herer
Any fellow anons on richlist here? whats your strategy? holding until POS?

I am planning to sell 30% when we will hit bittrex and hild at least until POS. When we will switch to POS I should make like 32SIGT per day so I will be ok if sigt will be $2-$3 by then.

Whats your strategy?
explorer.signatum.io/richlist

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/publications/revenue-and-customs-brief-9-2014-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies/revenue-and-customs-brief-9-2014-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will you sell straight away on bittrex or wait for it to pump a bit first?

This is poo in the loo coin and DGB all over again.

I will sell some right after they add it when there will be no coins on market and after couple of days when final pump will start. I think 20ksat will be ok to dump and buy back cheaper

not even close

how do you calculate per day payment on PoS?

stay poor, friend :)

5% per year so divide by 365

yeah multiply your coins by 0.05 and divide by 365 and you will get your daily income

Wait. Wasn't this supposed to be private coin?
Why does it have a rich list?
Not fudding, just asking.

how did you come to 233k sigts ? miner ? money ? awesome, i just have 10k mining, do you think i will be rich too? i will hold forever, just getting 5% yearly. My dream is sigt at 100 hahaha

>5% per year so divide by 365
Source?

just got into crypto yesterday and made $1000 from this, now say after it moons whats the best method of cashing out?, SIGT>BTC>fiat or on bitrex SIGT>fiat?, wit btc rising this part confuses me.

Its private but transparent as every other blockchain. You can see all transactions but you cant connect any address to real people by IP or whatever. It have also mixer

I bought 1btc worth of it at 500sat, sold at 3300sat and rebought at 700sat. Still daytrade some and accumullating as much as I can

whitepaper. POS will be 5% per year with payouts in every block

there is no SIGT>fiat market and there will be no such market in near future. Only way is to sell for bitcoin and then to fiat.
I strongly reccomend you to order bitcoin debit card so you can pay for everything with no taxes and you do not have to sell everything.

>no taxes
i live in the uk i dont get taxed on crypto anyway but thanks for that bit of knowledge cheers, so is btc rising a good thing for sigt holders or should i sell when btc is low?

Rumour is coinbase is adding sigt. HODL!

Sure user

Well Im holding.
Its at least $1 coin and it will happen in near future. If you are not comfortable sell it for your initial investment and hold it.
IMO bitcoin is going for $10k in next year so its quite important to multiply it. There is no point to sell SIGT now. Wait for bittrex at least

there are rumors that you are retarded

youre a fucking idiot user gov.uk/government/publications/revenue-and-customs-brief-9-2014-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies/revenue-and-customs-brief-9-2014-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies

yeah, bittrex would never add the top volume coin (539 BTC currently) on cryptopia. that would be just silly.

>i live in the uk i dont get taxed on crypto anyway

Yes you do. Pay your capital gains tax fool.

>ive got 10 seperate bank accounts
>withdraw in splits
>HMRC
>actually doing shit

kek

Are you retarded?

Isnt it10k a year allowance or something?

are you a salty no siggie? or did you not recognize the sarcasm

>tfw 4500 siggies

I...I can still be a Count, r-right? Or maybe Viscount?

just got into crypto yesterday and you have 10 bank accounts to withdraw 1k??? You're a funny larper retard

also tax penalties will fuck you in the arse, 70% if you deliberately don't file, 100% if you conceal, HMRC will fuck you in the ass and you can be branded a criminal, good luck you'll get easily fucked

I recognized your lack of reading comprehension you fucking brain dead nigger.

no i just stated i have 10 bank accounts, in the uk thats not even remotely hard, im also not thinking about cashing out now just wanted to understand what the methods, i also do bank fraud hence all the account, not afraid of HMRC in the slightest.

Hes trying to cash out 1k. Capital gains allowance is like 10k. I dont know what you are going on about. I mean if he was cashing out a million then sure

salty :)

no reason to be though. nows a good time to buy in still

Your IP was logged. Have a nice day.

>20k sigt
Fuck nice, I have just 12k

13.5k here. mining yield (coins/hour) evaporated overnight

how can i increase mh/s on this?first time mining
increasing intensity do the job?

ask in discord. there are minning room

i'm getting 28mhs per 1070, +100 clock +500 mem, spmod 5 miner

UPDATE: just moved up by 3 positions

UPDATE2 and 2 positions more. Thanks for dip :*

>Its private but transparent as every other blockchain. You can see all transactions but you cant connect any address to real people by IP or whatever. It have also mixer

what? how is this different from XVG then?
every time blockchain transactions have been tracked, its been through public blockchain.

It CANNOT be a private crypto if the blockchain is public.

K fag go back to your creepy monero coins

Maybe you are moving up, because the smart whales sell. Just a thought

Maybe you're an eternally poorfag. Also just thinking here :)

Its actually a good strategy. Get a top 10/25 stake in early stage coin in accumulation phase. Then wait for curve to go hyperbolic. Then sell serious stake. Wait for coin to drop and buy in again more.

poor guy here. only mined 80 sgt.

Help a guy out?

BPj4izGW7kc99sWMvM5Ug9p2K9t3PzTJdu

nah I am buying dips. Look at 1st guy. He had 1,2mln coins yesterday

If you believe in the coin, buying the dip is always good. Good Luck. Happy rise on the list :)

80 is all you need to become a signaire