Litecoin

Hodl or Sodl?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-price-prediction-ready-invested-will-increase-ltc-near-future-predicition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$200 by january

I'm scared...Will this actually be true?

Yeah. BTC $10k.
Cap this.

So back to 0.02 btc? The triple top becoming a quad top? And then what.

Yea, my crystal ball's giving the same prediction.

Then its not worth holding, youre better off holding btc if ltc does a x4 in ~5 months

I do think that LTC will at least double by the end of this month

Just hold, it doesn't even matter, yo. What else are you going to spend it on? Hookers and coke don't increase in value over time

>it's tomorrow 17:00 GMT
>1 hour until bitcoin network locks in segwit
>BTC furiously making new highs
>LTC dropping fat reds as panic takes over

What pink wojak will you post then Veeky Forums?

ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-price-prediction-ready-invested-will-increase-ltc-near-future-predicition/

>it's gonna rise guys we swear pls don't dump

He's right, dump all your LTC asap it will never rise again

LTC is dramatically undervalued
LTC is stable
LTC is about for some great manovers
LTC is an advaced piece of cryptogold ER
LTC will very soon take it's hodlers to a ride straight to alpha centaurus
Be smart user, buy LTC

LTC is a better bitcoin clone. Who the fuck cares about this shit anymore? The only person shilling it is Charlie Lee and even he can't do it right.

You just fucking said it.

Its better then bitcoin.

Yet both bitcoin and bitcoin cash are valued at multiples.

I understand that one of the bitcoins will be worth more because its heritage but ltc should be valued more than the loser bitcoin.

this bitch is my heaviest bag in btc value, almost lost 0.1btc off 15ltc.

At this point i'm just going to hold, dont wanna swallow a 28%loss

Welcome to Crypto. There are ups and downs, undervalued and overvalued coins. This coin was marked at $16 in the beginning of May.

I sold

Doesn't do shit. Remember the $100 by august memes when it was at $50? lol.

>Doesn't do shit

Whats wrong with you people? Its as if you never traded crypto before. Jesus.

if bitcoin goes to 10k then that would be a 3x from it's current price. How would a 4x with LTC be worse faggot?

Shitcoin. I know you newfags just started trading crypto in 2017 and don't know this, but litecoin was a worthless shitcoin for a very long time and only got up in recent times first due to bitcoin scaling fud and Charlie Lee amping up the shilling.

Now bitcoin is getting segwit and CL himself is shilling for bitcoin. Litecoin will never replace bitcoin and hence will return to doge-tier where it belongs.

I've never found a reason to buy any of this coin. Please tell me why after Bitcoin activated segwit this has any reason to exist.

You buy it to transfer into Cryptopia quickly (under 15 mins confirmed) so you can by SIGT when it dips.

BTC transfer still takes forever.

Hmm I use ether for that. Not that convincing.