ANT

When is the Aragon moon mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

icoalert.com/ICO-Alert-Report-ARAGON.pdf
linkedin.com/in/luisivancuende
twitter.com/AragonProject/status/875820390693703681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love how biz kept shilling this crap and strat meanwhile antshares explodes. Go fuck yourselves.

a-a-anytime now.
>77 BTC volume
>sweats

Aragon is a solid fucking coin though. It will moon. I'm just checking to see when.

I have no problem with Neo. But this is its own coin with a solid product.

where's the Aragon roadmap? i remember someone saying that it had news for late august and september

Do you two have any scope outside of the top 15 coins?

So this is where the dumb money comes from

icoalert.com/ICO-Alert-Report-ARAGON.pdf

ok so there is something coming out in september. do you think this "module release" will benefit the value of Aragon at all? seems like an interesting concept at least.
also, do you hold any Aragon?

I love coins out of the top 15. That's why I'm currently making bank on SIGT :). But this eagle coin faggotry has no future. Sorry.

nigga that's clearly a phoenix. do you even new world order?

>do you even new world order?
Not even an overstatement.
linkedin.com/in/luisivancuende

Well if I see value in the project, then I'm most likely going to invest in it. I own 893 and I expect a 40 percent increase. Dnt is built with Aragon, and this "modular release" is essentially an alpha for a major part of its platform.

looking more into it it seems that a lot of the big stuff will be within a year or two. it seems that this coin would be good for a VERY long term hold. like a year or two

Fuck...really? I was hoping for some big gains like September.

well it does have something coming out in September which should cause a gain in value, but the really big stuff that could make this a really valuable coin will be in 2018 if you read this

I know very little about it, but anyone talking about it a couple months back were adamant it was only a long term hodl, i picked up 30 or so at the time

All coins are making big gains, buy unbreakable if you want a pump, this is value investing

hahaha my man. I bet these iggles and strat guys are nosiggies too

Should see a big boost the moment DNT starts trading on Bittrex, seeing as they're using Aragon for governance.

ANT will break out in at least 2 weeks. Get it now

>the moment DNT starts trading on Bittrex

Nice digits - that being said, DNT won't be added anytime soon according to Bittrex.

Check DNT's slack. Apparently, it was a compliance review issue on the part of Bittrex, not DNT. Quote:

>Bittrex invented a new process as a response to increased regulatory scrutiny. It's completely internal to them.
>According to Bittrex, they need to complete a compliance review. We've reached out and let them know we're here if they need info from us. That's all there is to it.
>we are happy to submit any info the bittrex team needs from us, they've been made aware of this. If/when we have any material updates to provide, we will be sure to do so.

So it should happen in a week or so. I'm stocking up on more before then.

It will never reach $4 again.

Why

T. Non ANT holder

Another shitty ETH token with a stoner dev.
inb4 "they have a working product durdurdur" which is just a glorified scheduler

i fail to see the correlation. can you fill me in on what you mean?

Wrong dev, meant the other one. twitter.com/AragonProject/status/875820390693703681
Aragon is another coin linked to peter thiel. Like eth and bnt.

atheist shitcoin

I've got $10k in this one. It's going to be huge.