ETH prediction thread for august 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/hp-gains-ibm-mission-critical-move-blockchain/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069874.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pump and dump

6 trillion dollars per nanoeth

tanks cause lol not bitcoin

About $390 by end of month, $600 by end of year.

shitalik token, straight to zero

Buy ETH

eth/neo flippening

375 then down, 100 before end year

Eth shills get more and more desperate/butt mad they ignored Bitcoin as Bitcoin continues to skyrocket

Sage

kek lad. its been growing at a steady pace following btc actually

all crypto coin have challenges with mining transactions per second!!

>as Bitcoin continues to skyrocket
You do realize ETH rose for the past 3 days well after BTC leveled off and dipped, right?

This
Eth had a good run. It's over

buggy ass ETH is garbage compared to NEO

calm down with the negativity.... It is a trading crypto currency and has serious potentials ....

Veeky Forums has a raging hate boner for ETH for whatever reason. They love their worthless shitcoins and blatant scams but for some reason there is an unending wellspring of rage towards Ethereum. I think maybe it's because it's well-liked on Reddit

0.12 high
0.075 low
close around 0.105

0.5 BNT

Thats the newfags talking, people who bought in at sub 100 are sitting on some comfy gains, and probably dont frequent this board anymore

ETH was Veeky Forums's absolute favorite coin.

The hate was a campaign to be able to buy it for lower once it got over about $300.

Up to $250 at least, ETH was the brainchild of Veeky Forums and its favorite coin by far.

Meanwhile most of fucking pleddit was still obsessing over Bitcoin while Veeky Forums was laughing while buying more ETH. Then the Bitcoin maximalists realized what was going on and got worried about shit actually "flippening" so they came in here and started spreading hate about ETH and newfags ate it up and become useful minion idiots.

Meanwhile in the real world...

>Going forward, Ogurek expects to keep up this momentum, aiming to formally announce the company's membership in the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance as soon as September.

coindesk.com/hp-gains-ibm-mission-critical-move-blockchain/

People used to love Eth and newfags got memed into buying at $400 and are just mad it crashed.

Most of us went in far earlier and are still up by a lot.

Lotta people are selling their Ethereum to buy Signatum. That's kind of a big deal :) $$$

>thinking that sentiment on this particular retarded anime forum could have any possible impact on crypto prices
Why even bother spreading FUD here of all places

>still up
You guys don't seriously just mindlessly hold do you? Crypto is volatile, not taking advantage of that volatility to make money by selling high and rebuying after the inevitable crash is foolish. Just don't get greedy and try to sell the absolute high or buy the rock bottom low. You never will.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069874.0

is this legit ?

I keep shorting this shitcoin and it keeps giving me to the point i feel sad of retards like most of you believing the advertisements...

500 end of year, between 700 and 800 for most of 2018, then moon to 6,000 at end of 2018

300 by end of august
1000 by eoy

False. IOTA gets faster and more secure the more transactions there are.

These are legitimately the two most honest posts I've ever seen on Veeky Forums and I'm in the same sub-$100 boat

Don't believe the FUD

Several pumps of Feathercoin have been 100% the work of Veeky Forums, and then people in discord groups and on other forums heard that "Veeky Forums is going to pump Feathercoin" so they did the same.

when will people realize there's literally an infinite supply of eth?

Welp - considering that RX-460/470 mining Cards for GETH are in such high demand that they're nearly impossible to find online without a third party. I would say that ETH is just picking up.

ETH being an infinitely "supplied" market, scarcity isn't the allure, but rather the backbone of the GETH miners market. Still going strong, saying 350 at years end for floor - easy~

down to 185 then up to 650

It's because Veeky Forums said buy ETH back when it was around a dollar and most people didn't listen so now they're butthurt that it went up 300x and they didn't listen.
>tfw bought ETH when it was barely over a dollar each in 2015

Damn senpai I thought I had it good buying at ~$80.