SHOULD I SELL MY NEO OR WE HOLDING TIL 100

SHOULD I SELL MY NEO OR WE HOLDING TIL 100

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex/status/894666011567431681
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hold till atleast 100 or literally hate yourself by september

BRUH i purchased at 250k... i don't wanna lose it all

Things cannot go up forever

the question is when do they come down.... i know the conference is coming up...

t. coiner for 1 month

its alright Hayden, school starts back up soon and you won't have to pretend you know what youre talking about anymore

ARE WE DOING THIS BIZ RIGHT HERE?! ARE WE HODLING TILL 100

OR ARE WE SELLING HOPING IT CRASHES BACK TO 400K AND REBUYING

t. emotional trader worried sells are going to cause a mass selloff

Remember what happened last time this coin mooned on hype and nothing else?

it crashed. but we have the release of there platiform tomorrow then 2 conferences back to back... then your international tour starts as well ...

NEO has growth study uptrends now for many many days, whit corrections and dips.

NEO is triple digit coin

Yet its holding pretty stable around 18-19$

no it's not see when the conference comes... if the news isn't this is best day ever... its gonna crash... CRASH BAD...

This is not a crash. To tell yourself this is the dip on the eve of the 'news' being realized is silly

i didn't say this is the crash i'm saying last time the conference came and the news sucked and it crashed.

stop fudding bastards.

i sold at 450k because of fud when it looked like it was going down for a few hours. only sagacious stoic ironhands should be acknowledged

Sorry I misunderstood

i'm not fudding i'm saying history repeats itself... why do we think this conference will be anything??

Just hodl and buy more if it crashes. Thats a big if.

well, its your own faul, only retard make decisions from "advice" to this shit post forums.

It is only your own fault, that you beleive these shills

i am going to hold it's fucking painful but maybe this time will be different?

Hodl till 4 digits at least...

that's dumb and will never happen

give it 2 years

I'm just telling him not to fud others, i fudded myself

you are stupid, if you let peoples shitposts here influence your own decisions

sell tomorrow get back in when it crashes.2018 im 100% itll go 500$ minimum

you are retard, or this is poor bait

prepare massive dip

>45b~ marketcap on 1trillion market.

I see it totally happening if neo really makes it past china.

Sell half if it dips below 17. Buy more when it hits 12.

Sell ASAP to accumulate buying power for the upcoming Avalon ICO tbqh

Holy shit you fucking amateurs

learn when to buy, when to hold, and when to sell. its a constantly changing environment

Exactly.

Are "we" holding?
DISCARD YOUR HERD MENTALITY,

Do your own research and make your own decisions.

Is this essentially Massdrop on the blockchain?

NO... TILL 200!

kek Im holding for 300+

1 HR candlestick shows a three line strike. Current price should be stable/in a resting period.

1 and 3 Day candlestick shows an Advance Block. Likely to be a bullish continuation considering the hype surrounding it.

>considering the hype surrounding it.

Hype died out a day before the event last time with NEO, just like it has now

This coin won't go below .005 anymore, so most of the fudders are just trying to cope that another train has left without them

China just announced they will be utilizing the blockchain to send invoices and collect taxes.

Whether NEO is used for that or not, people will still associate NEO = China and thus cause the price to rise. It probably won't stay that high, but it will rise.

Why do people say it'll drop tomorrow because of the conference?

twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex/status/894666011567431681

It wont, just your usual FUD from people who aren't holding any neo or just sold and are scared of missing out hard

people are fucking retarded.

On the 8th smart contracts launch and there is already and ICO that will be using Neo.

9th there is a meeting in shanghai,

10th there is a meeting in japan.

People are retarded it won't drop til the end of all this at the least if it even does because there is a ton of hodlers incoming.

>there is already and ICO that will be using Neo.

The ICO is accepting NEO as payment, they aren't utilizing the actual NEO platform for anything

he's not factoring price arbitrage between exchanges, and bot price manipulation on bittrex. they could stop botting it around conference time. im keeping cautious for now, but ive made thousands following the bot patterns past few days

Doesn't matter, it will still cause more people to use it and trade it and thus increase its price, if only temporarily.

How do you recognize a botting pattern?

Wow this wall

Nice little rally here fellas, what gives?

STRAP THE FUDGE IN BOYS. It is gonna hit that juicy 600k again for sure.

Asia woke up.Soon smash 600k orders.

90+% of the time, these pumps have to test the .618 fib level before rocketing off. it hasn't been there yet if this is lined up right

CHINKS ARE AWAKE
>CHINKS ARE AWAKE
CHINKS ARE AWAKE

BUY
BUY
BUY

It is possible to bounce off that 50% mark though. i am holding neo and not trying to ride the dips because it's sketchy

I saw the pattern too, It is using standard price action / candle stick patterns.

are we in the matrix?

bought :^)

Whats happening

Hold till 100 you weak handed betch.

I sometimes wonder if two people ever see the same chart or if the bots just manipulate them for the individual.

I sold a couple minutes ago, but Im still keeping 2/3rd of my stack. Im freerolling rn essentially so Im happy even if it moons

Bois...

Thinking of buying kek fuck it

Guys, I'm a huge fucking faggot and I love sucking on that BBC

BOIZ

AAA, Groupon, Massdrop and paid to do shit all in one lad

>earn tokens for shopping
>large percent off coupons just for members, apply at checkout
>not pajeet