How do I protect my crypto gains from the vaginal jew?

How do I protect my crypto gains from the vaginal jew?

>implying any women will ever touch a bizraeili

Was engaged, just don't and you will be fine.

Is that even flexible filament?

Women already missed the boat on crypto and have no idea what's going on with boards like these

just HODL your bags so that one day, when crypto is mainstream shilled on shows like The View and CNN, stupid women will cause massive pumps and lose all their money

>Women already missed the boat on crypto and have no idea what's going on with boards like these

uh... ihave bad news for you...

>women already missed the boat on crypto
Really user? How naive do you have to be to seriously think women won't get all of it through taxes, affirmative action and betas donating to their patreons?

Coat yourself in urine and faeces

most women are simply clueless when it comes to investing or money in general. Crypto is and will always be a gentlemen's game.

There's no way a RepRap could make a part that hi-res.

be careful, you might accidentally attract a pajeeta

fly to greece and bang the hookers there...they're desperate and will let you go without condom for a few extra bucks. it was all over the news, whores were going for $5 USD.

if they ask what you do never give specifics, be vague like "oh this and that, some gambling here and there."

in a few years courts will be able to go after crypto in divorce. it will happen. the vaginaljew and gynocracy has long tentacles.

coonbase will easily give you up to the IRS if ever pressured.

Any specific spots?

>implying /b/ doesn't love kittens
>implying anyone doesn't love kittens

these are nigger whores,and you will get aids for sure

Veeky Forums is more female than male.

this isn't 2007

>try to explain crypto to gf
>"Oh, but it's like not really yours until you cash out, right"

They'll never pick up on it

This happen to me

Oh anĂ³n but who wants to buy bitcoin , you cant buy things whith bitcoin

Women are stupid af

>gf

What's kissing like?

>try to explain crypto to gf
>user, thats fake money.
>explains fiat
>Well, trading those coins is like gambling.
Someones not getting a ride in the lambo.

A nice, intimate moment with your loved one

Forehead kisses are my favorite

Just don't tie the knot and you'll be fine.

My wife was terrified that crypto was gambling because 10 years ago I'd told her never to let me gamble (addictive personality, eternal alcoholic.) Now that I've deposited more into our bank account than I withdrew she's getting excited.

>3D prints a micropenis
y?

dont get married

I told my gf about crypto, but she put 0 effort to understand because according to her "is not interesting" and she get mad everytime that I check my portfolio. The funny thing is that she studied economics in college.

I love her very much, but yeahh... in general women are stupid as fuck. They get mad when you take them out of their comfort zone which is basically make up, hairstyles, perfumes and clothing

this but my girlfriend isn't an econs major
>hey anondesu how has ur uhh... crypto.. uh i froget what they're called doing !!?!?

there's a few female stock traders here and there that poke their head out on stocktwits or get featured on cnbc...probably less than 1% of all women are actually engaged in speculative behavior, so those are the ones who will begin trading crypto. they're also dykes and feminists so who gives a shit.

hot girls, by and large, want to be with athletes, musicians, and in third place: wealthy businessmen. they don't really care how you make money as long as it's cool and you make a lot of it.

if you're a wagecuck making $50K-$90K you'll end up with a plainjane and if you're lucky she won't get fat and bitchy overtime.

average people get average gains/rewards/women, why is this still surprising.

penis kisses are my favorite. But you dont have to love them. Best to pretend to, get what you want, then walk when they get crazy. Like crypto. Buy, realize your respectable gains, get the fuck out. Easy.

>bizraeili

Wrong. Get married and start a family, raise great sons.