I bought NEO/Antshares because of Clif High report

I bought web bots Clif High reports from cryptocurrency and their future earlier this summer, because i have heard that Clif High have been spot on many cryptos.

He mention Anstshares, now NEO, and he wrote this about Antshares.

Quote:

Antshares
First effective mover in ChinaPop cryptocurrency space. Good code, hugely dedicated team and
community, many many use cases, great API, good localization program on the API and all docs. A
long term growth potential larger than anything else in the space at this time.
Note: commercial ventures seeking entry into ChinaPop cryptocurrency realm should examine for the
API, and other value. Acquire for growth, use.

This prhase was what make me bought Antshares.

Quote:

"A long term growth potential larger than anything else in the space at this time."

So, thank you Clif High.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSHzenjiNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEO shilling is off the charts goddamn

>off the charts goddamn

Just like NEO, soon.

I mean.

We have been telling everyone to buy it for the past month and getting slammed every day by FUDers.

What do you think is going to happen when the price explodes?

Well, it wont drop below 15 anymore so he speaks the truth. This is the most solid altcoin out there at the moment. Apart from eth

You bought at the ATH didn't you?

Telling like it is, is not shilling.

>Telling like it is, is not shilling.

How can you read the OP and say 'yup that's a legit opinion'

Because clif high is way smarter than any faggot here on biz

what you mean?

aa, now i get it

Clif High is computer tech guru, if i recall corret, he has been working for example Microsoft, that when there was some very tricky computer problema, Clif was the man who could solved software problems.

So, he is somekind of software genious.

He can't even read your tripcode. Why would you care about his opinion?

The blatantly broken english should be the first thing you notice. Also the 'thank you x' is not normal for serious threads. It's all just coin cheerleading to get more people in

English is not my native language. Im from europe, most european countries, we have own language.

You've been cheerleading in every single NEO thread, trying your damned hardest to get everyone else to buy in based on nearly nothing

So you claim that NEO is nothing?

There is no substance to his argument, just xenophobia and Veeky Forums.

Hold your ANS, my friend.

you have to wonder, so many FUD posts and threads against NEO

It's mostly racism. People are afraid of Chinese these days.

Veeky Forums is a small minority of crypto owners. You were right to defer to someone intelligent, and I was happy to read what you posted in OP.

neo is going to crash

You are welcome.

>Hurr racism

Tell me what's actually happened involving NEO to justify this kind of hype

they are releasing there smart contract platiform tomorrow

sold too low before sunday

Which changes jack shit. It won't bring anything new to the table lol, so it's pretty obvious it's been priced in and we are going to hit 12-15 usd range again. Can't you biztards not think with your heads? I am a long term NEO holder and sold my stack today at 580. I bought in at 195 and I will buy in again at 15 usd or less depending on the market conditions.

People here are not very in control of their emotions and don't understand the market they are playing on at all?

Funny how all the fudders are suddenly long term holders. My ass :)

Fuck meant to send the reply to the guy above. Whatever

They're gonna announce some hype shit yo

Long term holder
>sold my stack today

I don't think you understand what long term holder means.

195 was like 10 days ago

NEO

- Smart contracts 2.0

- Multiple digital assets

- Digital certification

- Unlimited Scalability

- Byzantine Fault Tolerance Algorithm

- Quantum Secure

Pretty amazing stuff coming from NEO

Go trade on any real market and learn you retard lol. I was in on ETH back when it was in the 15 dollar rage. Think I've not seen how this shit goes down lol? Same shit happening right now, the euphoria everywhere in Reddit, etc. Give mom back her credit card before she gets mad that you stole money from her.

you are right

these FUD shills doing everything to downplay NEO

That tells that NEO is real deal

I will not argue with kiddos on Veeky Forums since it's a waste of time anyway, but if you want to see how far we will drop then check Yunbi, Bittrex and Yunbi ALWAYS catch up eventually, especially when price is higher on Bittrex. But don't listen and hold, I will enjoy my 1k NEO stack.

Why is Neo dipping?

Is that a good thing?

Gee i dunno. You better sell everything right now bro

Pretty sad you had to go and edit that in bro. NEO fudders stop at nothing tho :)

Because it just went up a shitload. Are you new? Do you think people are going to look at huge profits and think "nice, I'll keep holding on while it dips before it rises again."?

Cya in the 450k range. Screen this and post with wojak in a few days.

DUDE WHY DOESN'T IT RISE FOREVER?

Ok thank you

Tomorrow to the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSHzenjiNA

Look at the charts nigger. Its a top 10 coin now.

for now back to 12th place.

But why?

No, its still firmly number 10 coin.

Marketcap almoust 1 billion.

You expect nothing but green candles all the way up? Are you a kid?

Several conferences coming up. Also a couple weeks ago released their development plans. But the price is still nowhere near its actual value.

oh yeah where are these development plans or roadmap

Hurr where rode map
Do your own research or don't buy it

To be fair that awesome phrase that sold you the coin could just mean a return of 10%in the next 50 years

Just saying, statements like these without any supporting argument is just as bad as le moon postings

It will be a temporary setback.

Fucking Google it you stupid bitch.

>My AntsharesCore wallet isn't completing blocks
>The website is frozen
>I tired transferring all my shares to bittrex because I thought it was synced

I'm fucked, arent I...

> 10%in the
> next 50 years

This coin has return many people already hundreds of % return

you shilling too hard

I am sitting on 200% rn. These fudders will say anything. See you in lamboland OP

so sell...

Jesus christ you're so retarded....
You don't understand obvious exagoration?
I made more money off of ans than you will ever earn

Now keep calling everyone a shill not sucking your dick for doing what some random idiot told you to do

Fucking a been in ans since 230, filthy neo-coiner( see what i did there?)

im up 104% in a month. dont have enough for lamboland but....

ill see u near the top bizbro!

>Good code, hugely dedicated team and
community, many many use cases, great API, good localization program on the API and all docs
>Good code

Did somebody actually read their code? Is it good compared to other blockchain codes or how is it good?

I wouldn't say it's remarkable but it's functioning code with a lot of independent eyes checking the details. Check out their github. They also plan to make smart contract module/libraries for Python, javascript, and C-family languages. That last part, to me, is very exciting.