SIGT FOMO?

It will hit 7000-8000 and then will drop to 4000-5000

yes/no?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_LTC#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's coming. Will this be the most epic meltdown of the year.

Btw we just reached a new ATH as I was posting this.

I hope so. I still need to accumulate more.

Itll dip and then repeat the whole process again as hype builds. Basically it survived the first crash to 700 and has shown to be more than a one time pnd.

Unironically selling everything and buying more sigt if we drop

same
weak hands and biz buying high selling low then pinkwojacks and repeat

Honestly though I don't see it happening. Accumulation period was over days ago, the whales already used it to scoop up all the SIGT they could.

WE ARE THE SIGT MARINES
WE DO NOT FALTER
WE PUSH PAST THE ENEMY'S WALL

well I am just afraid that if I sell I could not buy back at smaller price. I think I will just wait for bittrex

honestly I might buy more now

i just did, buy the 4000 wall dip user hurry

>It will hit 7000-8000 and then will drop to 4000-5000

are you talking about bitcoin?

>XMR transactions slow as fuck
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Satoshis

Nothing is sure-fire but this just seems so obvious. Normies haven't heard of this coin yet and they won't until it's on bittrex. I'm not pretending this coin is the second coming but it does make sense to buy and then flip when bittrex hits

Im dropping once it halves and reach bittrex. Should be 50 cents by then.

I have BTC on GDAX/CB, whats the quickest way to get them to Cryptopia? I want to add more to this pot before it moons and the first time i transfered i watched it go from 4 to 8 cents while i was waiting. should i transfer to Eth or litecoin first and sent that over instead of btc?

Why the fuck are you keeping coins on gdax

nah btc is like 30min to get it on craptopia. 2 confirmations on cryptopia is needed

so change the BTC to something else before? Is lite or ETH faster to get over?

because im a n00b and i dont know where else i would leave it? i heard they have the lowest trading fees, please inform me of a better way

Litecoin, litecoin is by far the best for sending money between exchanges to buy shitcoins

Agreed

Anywhere other than coinbase that i can add USD to lite coin faster? id like to get it over today, not saturday..

or an alternative route for my best gains..

I have some bitcoin on GDAX and i have 800 Sigt on crypopia. I want to add more cash to this and still hold bitcoin and a lot more sigt today. Whats the best way to do this? Buy btc now and send the bitcoin/lite to cryptopia now?

yeah, while it's in the dip now would be the time to transfer coins and buy more gl user

so buying BTC now and sending all my BTC>Lite to cyrpotia is the safest/easiest way ya?

annon wtf
btc transfers slower than ltc so if you're going to buy any major coin buy ltc, then, transfer ltc to cyrptopia then ltc to sigt

Yep that's fastest. You'll take a slight haircut on trading fees but it'll get the job done quicker than clogged BTC transfers

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_LTC#

because buying lite coin takes till saturday to get :( i want it over today.

so buy bitcoin. Bitcoins will be deposited on craptopia in 30min

you can buy btc on cryptopia? where else can i get them besides coinbase?

fucking idiot, buy litecoin on gdax with your bitcoin, or if you have no bitcoin buy litecoin on coinbase with debit card, send litecoin to cryptopia . are you a fucking invalid?

>30 minutes
over an hour. atleast my 900 siggies will keep my calm

shame that i sold most of my holdings at 1100 sat to get out without a loss, still holding 2000 better than nothing

AHH ITS A PUMP AND DUMP SELL!!!!!!!!

>literally just a dip

I want FUDers to leave.

AHHHHHHHHHHH ITS a pump and dump!!!! SELL SELL SELL

Whales just fucking with everyone , third time already , litterarly the same graph for the 3rd time, buy now , or fomo buy at 5k

bittrex or poloniex

AHHHHHHHHHH ITS A PUMP AND DUMP SELL QUICKLY!!!

I already did fomo buy at nearly 5k so this has no

This was done twice already , don't give in , you'll hate yourself for it, don't sell before around 10k

Sell 2/3 at 9k than, thank me later , not even memeing

ITS A WHALE PUMP AND DUMP SELL SELL SELL

no

Retarded noobs selling before it even halves or bittrex listing. Smh

FUCK i just lost half my money because of this SIGT pump and dump!!!!!

Cut your loses than, don't stay for 10k braketrough ;)

sell dude its over its going to 1 sat

you're actually retarded. congrats.
this

Yep nothing to see here , just another pump and dump ;)

Everybody sell now this going to crash shortly.

Sorry to inform everyone here but Bittrex won't list SIGT, it has been proven to be a scam coin. Sell now.

nice try, but you're not getting in cheaper than 2k sats

Nice (You), dude. 3/10 FUD

If you own a lot, sell a bunch so it gets redistributed today.

My estimates show it may have many dips at various points, this dip started at 0.16-0.15, seems to be stabilizing but chance it might still go down to 0.12-0.10, but not lower than 0.06.

Second major dip will occur at 0.25, probably go down to 0.15 or so.

At this point it might be added to other exchanges and reward will be halfed. It could reach 0.35-0.50+ very quickly.

After PoS on 100k block it will probably reach $1 or so and for the next few years it will fluctuate between 0.5 - $1. A high of $2-$3 maybe.

But anything an happen. Safe market cap is between 100-130 million, but could be higher.

someone is purposefully setting low sell orders in order to mess with the price

But why?

So people panic and they can buy when its cheap

agreed. I have noticed this big league. very easy for a whale to do.

I think it's only part of it. Yeah it's possible to drop price for a buy in, I think we have needed a decent coin between doge and litecoin for a while, especially one with low fees and fast transaction times.

There are some whales that are getting scared as they already bought in at 0.04-0.06 and made good profit.

It's good in the long run as more people will own it.

If you can't tolerate dips, and own a ton, just sell it and help distribute it, we will see less fluctuation as a result as it climbs to .35-.50

welp, when the price stabilized around 4400 a while ago, it fluctuated until the false sell orders dropped it to 4280. the same thing happened around 4120. however silly this ploy may look, it actually works.

the guy was selling 2k siggies per downward push, using a bot probably. he probably has enough to waste 10k on shitting up the order book to get panicking noobs to sell.

It's the 2 SIGT sell orders I guess?

yup. there's probably more, too

I mean it's good for other anons who didn't get in on time but it really pisses me off that people will be more eager to sell before 10k now

consider like the last peak of 3800 which ended in a brutal dump to 2800 levels - it stayed around 3500 after that for the longest time

Was thinking the same thing about the 2 SIGT orders

whats the best way to buy sigt with cash?
and i wanna hold the key, not keep them in some other wallet. im assuming it is just like bitcoin

Give me cash, then bazinnnnnnnnnnga you get sigs

I would like to punch the 2 sig man in the fucking face right now

I hate this exchange, the way the buybook is organized makes it really easy to FUD the shit out of people.

You guys think that the 2 sell orders will stunt the coins growth?

it HAS done enough damage though

how to 2 sig sell order hurt a fucking coin wtf are you talking about

I think they may have already cracked down on those type of sells. I tried to do the same with buy orders, but they were cancelled every time.

Why were they cancelled?

down from 16 cents to 12 and people keep selling

only "damage" is idiots selling their sigt for cheap

Holy massive fuck, the whales are really trying to get the price down.

No idea. Maybe they assumed I was a bot because I was spamming the same small buy order over and over again.

HOW DO I BUY THIS WITH BTC?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? REEEE

send btc to cryptopia. do it before it hits bittrex

whales are keeping the price at 4k to accumulate. word is bittrex is currently reviewing the code and will list it by the 14th.

there is no word from bittrex on official date. the listing is coming without a doubt but lets not spread rumors

When is Signatum to hit Bittrex?

nobody knows, but at this point they would have to hate money to deny us.

this. also lets not forget bittrex followed SIGT on twitter couple days ago. Listing will happen 100%

Just bought my first SIGT with LTC - better late than never

>only 5k siggies

I guess that's ok, r-r-right?

How much am I to dump in this? 20$?

Thanks user. What will happen when it hits bitrex? How long do I have? sorry for the spoonfeed request

Slow down there, buckaroo! That's a months salary in some places.

Whats the supply cap on this?

20 bitcoins, yes.

Thats how much I'm trying to put in but Cryptopia say Insufficent funds. Guess I aint gettin on the ARK

Click your btc balance. It will include the fee. Stop doing the math yourself because you're bad at it

I found the problem. I only had 1 confirmation. Just bought 142 SIGT.

and math is hard nigga