Iota announced some good news, are you still not hodling this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.iota.org/upgrades-updates-d12145e381eb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toilet announced some good news, are you still shitting on the street, pajeet??

bought at $0.29 cents, currently as $0.48

Feels good to be holding this coin, even though I dont believe its tech will ever lift off

It won't

And if you buy iota you are supporting rapefugees

it's literally nothing. it's a two page paper on ordering shit on their DAG. shills on twitter are saying it enables smart contracts, that's absolute nonsense. no one in the top comments read the paper, people at the bottom are the only people that actually read it and aren't completely mathematically illiterate

Just play the markets instead of the tech. I nearly doubled my investment. Get out at the right time.

i meant reddit. the amount of shills on there replying the same shit on different thread is insane

i don't trust this shit for 3 minutes. i'm going for those sweet sweet 1% intraday gains. enlighten us, are you still HODLing or did you "get out at the right time?"

you are a smart guy ;)

yeah. as soon as those bullshit buy walls drop out... 5 minutes before will have been "the right time"

there's a medium post coming tomorrow to fully explain the implications

well if the iota team is half as delusional as the community they'll claim a bunch of complete bullshit about it just like everyhting else about iota

ternary computing... yeah fucking right.

>desperately trying to FUD so you can keep accumulating
Sorry, but we've already left orbit. You can still make decent gains if you buy before we pass the moon on our way to mars.

always funny watching iota's market cap go up 200mil after a 13mil volume day
>inb4 that's how market caps work feggit
yes I know, but this coin is still shit.

I've been trying to buy IOTA. Wheres the best place to buy it with USD? Good time to buy in or should I wait for a dip

buttfenix has it but you're probably going to need to buy something relatively stable

>like btc, lel

and get it in that way because they don't do usd deposits

LUL i SAID TOMORROW BUT I REALLY MEAN 5 MINUTES AGO blog.iota.org/upgrades-updates-d12145e381eb

Yeah my problem is funding bitfinex. Coinbase won't sell me bitcoin, I cant seem to find a good place to buy and transfer

i do my wire transfers into gemini, they're very very good about it and you can get your cash in

Trinary hash rate, boooooooooyyyyyyyyy

Gemini. Never heard of it. Ill check it out