Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Just sold at 555 after holding for two months. Bought in at 1200.

It was my last bag I refused to sell and always thought it was a decent coins and would recover, but it keeps going down. I give up.

Its being manipulated before the Citi awards come out. Still holding and if I had BTC, I would put some more in DGB. Tech is solid, Devs are hustling and the crypto world is becoming more mainstream.

Its the better version of BTC.

Been watching the bots manipulate this for weeks. It does up, then down, and the bots skim some cash off every cycle. Now they're pushing it down farther than they've ever gone before but it's hitting massive resistance at 550. I don't think they can push it any lower.

Same. Bought at 1900. Sold at 600 needed the money for other coins. I have zero DGB and I don't care.

When will moon

I just keep accumulating and averaging down. Currently have close 1.5 million DGB. Waiting till they hit a dollar to cash out.

Thanks for buying my bag at 1900

>$1
People are this delusional

I'm totally going to be a millionaire while you're going to be buying back in when they cost more than they did when you sold at 1900.

>Yfw digimarines actually make it and you are stuck on Earth.

With crypto I can see it happening, what a time line.

we are the digimarines

I can't wait for all the cry posts when this coin will be 1$

digimorine money is the best
its so damn fast i can loose my money on gambling sites in seconds!!

>Its the better version of BTC.

Tell me how its not. Please use facts and data and not "muh bitcoins".

its not getting pumped by the jews

it should bounce back from 550 line to 630 but it can also go as low as 470 and maybe even lower than that to ATL. and i bought @ 622 two days ago. i am not a digimarine. i just wanted some profit. EVERY OTHER SHITCOIN WAS MOONING AND I THOUGHT THIS WOULD TOO. fuck you dgb

WE

FART

>dat dumb 12 year old joke
>forgetting to remove your name
>making literally the dumbest thread on Veeky Forums

Is there really any chance of this going anywhere?
Have there been any significant updates lately?

$1 by june

Are you fucking serious?! Hahahhaha you fags actually sold for a loss!!! This shit will take off again in September.

Fucking plebs.

AHAHHAHAHA IS THIS REAL?

Lol

yup, did you live under a rock

Nah just wagecucking ... post the archive pls

we are the digimarines

moon mission starts on thursday

source?

merk said

- Merk

shit

fuck off diginerats

i cant deliver the 1 source for my believe. im just do nothing else than seeking informations about dgb

imagine your into btc, would you buy alts if you holding a shitton of btc a the moment?

i dont want to say that btc is the king, but give this coin 2 more days of growing than it ll drop back to idk 3, 3,1 doenst matter, people will sell masses. and theyll come back to alts, even to dgb

*that btc isn't

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

>dont sell at a loss meme

newfag alert. those coins could be moved the better investments

Moon mission cancelled guys, me and my whale friends will be dropping our bags back to 10 sat in t minus 30 minutes.

- Merk

This is an imposter.

Thursday the ascent begins again. Choose to believe me or don't.

- Merk

This is also an imposter.

The price will go slowly down until Thursday.
Thursday at night we will drop the market to 92 billion. DGB will be allowed to moon on 17/08.

Screencap this.

- Merk

Ah, you must from one of the other whale factions.

To be honest we never wanted DGB to go sub 580 but these guys were insistent so we'll let them have their fun for now.

They'll be blown out the water and panic buying back in way before he says.

- Merk

You could have doubled your money if you bought Myriadcoin a couple of days ago.

Thank you captain obvious.

I still have 800k+ DGB. Not makin any decisions until the Citi announcement in September. You can speculate all you want until then. DGB is a great coin with solid history and tech.

When you actually see what it is, you realize it is the better BTC.

We are the Digimarines

MERK PLEASE CONTACT ME

[email protected]

LET ME IN THE WHALE GROUP PLEASE IM A HOT ASIAN GIRL

You've got the post numbers on the pic. You search for it you lazy dumb fuck.

sent ;)

Sharpie in the pooper

Nice! Just bought 100k!

DGB always finds a way. I bought around 350 a few weeks ago. This was nice profit. I bought again at 640, now I have a little loss, but I am expecting it to go to 800s soon.

I put all of my remaining $ into DGB. I hold 80%. With 20% i sell when it reach resistance ~800 and buy at support level ~500. Repeat.

>Bought at 1900. Sold at 600

Classic /bizrael

WE ARE THE

when this shit coin will do something?

never, sell it cheap or stay out

I can't believe people are buying DGB now. For years you could have mined this coin when it was less than 50 satoshis.

i can't believe people are buying BTC now. For years you got 5 BTC's for a pizza.