Will it fall to sub $15 soon? I'm waiting for the right time to trade all my ETH for it (No FOMOers allowed)

Will it fall to sub $15 soon? I'm waiting for the right time to trade all my ETH for it (No FOMOers allowed)

Realistically, after this conference and Japan, there's nothing to keep the momentum going. Unless there's a huge announcement, expect it to return to $10-$12. Which is good, higher floor an all.

It's already dropping and even big buys are not keeping it up. Either hold or sell to take profits - now is not a good time to buy.

I'd say within the next 12 hours unless the fear really gets into people and it rockets down. Otherwise it'll just be a slow and painful selloff while holders claim it's just a dip

Even NEOs price is connected to Bitcoins. If BTC keeps rising the day of the japanese conferences NEO should keep its steady gains

When fudders say it will drop. It is gonna stay constant at 17-18$ for sure. This conference will boost it to a comfy $20. Buy the dip bois.

Anyone holding Gas? I didn't buy any but goddamn.

took my profits at 590k
invested the profits back into mtl which is about to blow

fags tried to lecture me lmao

I've been looking for the next coin to go all in on after ETH, I'm not too confident about NEO yet. Should I believe the $50 hype?

>fudders

You mean the people calling out that this moon has almost entirely been on hype with no substance?

They're emotional traders and have become blinded by greed. They'll hold until losses come, unless they're already at that point

Yes you should believe, but don't buy the highs man.

BUY SIGT ITS MOONING AGAIIIN AND THAN BUY NEO IN ONE WEEEEEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All replies above this are valid opinions.

I've posted my 2 cents in the other thread and i'll repeat: people who actually researched the coin and have Proof of Strong Hands bought before this last rocket launch, have probably taken some profits and will support 350-400k unless it is crashing too hard by the time it gets there. Any buys above that are either whale activity or shill victims.

and it's bellow $17

We're not there yet user. About 20k more sats to go

>that bounce

fuck just drop already so i can buy back in

Your wish has been granted, holy fuck this is moving back down fast

On the 8th smart contracts launch and there is already and ICO that will be using Neo.

9th there is a meeting in shanghai,

10th there is a meeting in japan.

People are retarded it won't drop til the end of all this at the least if it even does because there is a ton of hodlers incoming.

Got my buys set in at 485 and 440

It'll drop a lot after the conference/announcements this week.
Chinese whales are just making sure it's visible to everyone so it can take off down the road.

To sell now and buy the dip or hold

bought high again, it keeps happening

Doesn't matter when you buy when it's going to hit over $100 one day.

Still dropping down as a correction beforehand though, this peak has lasted a while

yeah it will drop but not as much as most people think. I'd say 14ish until after the 10th and who knows what could happen. None of us can see the future here besides the greedy insider whales

Hmmmmm?

I feel it will break the 20$ mark with the events upcoming in the next couple of days. After that it's absolute oblivion for the next few months, and that is where i buy with the profits i locked in just now

or maybe you missed the rocketship. :)

it already broke 20 before

Possibly, but if you think like that you will regret every action, i've 4x my investment which i will reinvest in another coin or back into more NEO if it drops to a price i am happy with.

I know, what i meant is it will definitely go back up and maybe above before the big ride down

Hope you all bought the dip

it will probably fall, but then the momentum will be gone after that point, until there is some more hype at a later time where it will pump.

Here we go

Where tho

Why is ans not updating in blockfolio and cant find nep too

its not fucking complicated retard neo is on blockfolio ans is done

you must upgrade it manually, search for NEO

The moon nigga!

PANIC SELLERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

anyone else sensing this current gentle rise is goin to go apeshit again just like yesterday?

You missed the liftoff... put your money in Waves

Possible, but be aware that last night's big move was due to Bittrex changing ANS to NEO and clearing all original orders. This caused huge movement around whatever price people wanted to set at and gave renewed interest in the coin

I sold off at 550,000 ... Hopefully it drops :(... I believe it will once the weekend hits. Or Friday.... Or even Thursday...

I sold half of all I own at 447 don't feel too bad, I again sold at .0059 which I feel slightly better about but if the new floor isn't set below 0045 I'll be real upset