Did you forget about me, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this 2014?

Go back to bed wolong

no doge, I believe in the idiocy of the normies

No.

Sorry for selling ya all pal, I'll get you back later, I promise.
Just don't get yourself fried by the chinkies

who are you?

who is a good booy?

Punished Doge
A coin denied by his traders

why did this thing fail so hard? it had strong memes, even a nascar.

Now is a good time to pick up some DOGE for the eventual rise back to over 100 sat. DOGE is far safer than DGB which could easily fall 50% overnight.

it got scammed hard, someone went to jail

Bought 500 of these at 102 sats a month ago. Its value kept going down. I advise everyone to stay away from this dead coin.

Mostly this.

Their core userbase on reddit was pretty cult-like. There were a lot of developers going to the community with projects that would get chased out because the userbase did not want anyone working on doge projects except their cult leaders which were like just early adopters running projects that gained notoriety for doing doge giveaways.

>people show up, giving out free doge, asking for investments from community
>community gives them money
>other people show up wanting to do work on the coin or dev more projects, get chased out
>community applauds the scamsters taking their money, investing millions of usd worth of bitcoin in them
>the creator of dogecoin comes to the community and tells them they shouldnt put all their faith in a few shady actors
>the creator of dogecoin is chased out
>all people with sense leave the community

>fast forward
>one developer does an exit scam taking millions of USD in investments from doge users
>another developer does an exit scam taking hundreds of thousands of usd
>yet another developer does an exit scam taking hundreds of thousands of usd

The community is legit retarded. They all only wanted a handful of people working on dogecoin projects and every single one of them was just a reddit tier con artist.

I've been around the internet for too long but all these scams are like easy to spot. You'd find at least a hundred people who pointed out these devs were scam artists running ponzi schemes but the community as a whole couldnt see it. The scammers also hired the more rabbid users and mods to silence any dissent.

Sorry for the long rant but the history of dogecoin is just something Ive been a bit fascinated by.

Every year there's a pump where you can profit easily from shorting on margin

punished doge?

This board was literally built off this coin.

t.oldfag

That's a nice recap, user.

BitBean is coming doge, be ready.

The founding father of biz

You will always be my first :^)

Thank you for your service in educating newfags

I "invested" 0.5 BTC in moolah.io. I also hodl 2.5 mil doge :^)

that coin was a literal scam for dumb normies on reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms

>scam

It's pretty much the standard for trading crypto at sub-satoshi values.

Only if you had no idea what you were doing. I brought @ 24 sato and sold ~ 240.

doge and dgb are the only coins i really use in everyday life. and they are both underrated and undervalued af. seems like jews hate the doge