$15 million dollars cash

You end up with $15 million dollars cash somehow. No one knows its source but you. We can assume it was probably bad, but is for all intents and purposes untraceable to even law enforcement

What do you do with the cash? How do you get it into the banking system?
How do you spend it?
Is there a way to do anything without raising alarms?
What would happen if you just start living like a high roller and spending it on everything you ever wanted?
What would happen if you attempt to deposit $15 million in cash at a bank?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vbhaHV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would I do?
well... if you really want to know
discord.gg/vbhaHV

Launder it through legit businesses. It's the only way.

either that or pay taxes on it (15 mil before tax = 8 mil after tax)

clearly you launder it through ethereum

>ethereum
>not monero

buy bitcoins locally with cash, exchange for xmr, exchange back to btc (using tor the whole time), then sell locally

OP here. Changed IP.

What if I wanted to spend it all within a 5 year period or less?

Could I just take it outside the US and go somewhere?

If you launder it through a business and take it out as a withdrawal from the business you will still pay income tax

that is called laundering, yes

File to start a church plant. 15mil was for donations. Church is also house.

Do what all rich people do. Put it in offshore accounts.

Note: this is not an advice, just letting you know some thoughts for a friend of mine.

You would have to get it into an account first though.

wolf of wallstreet style to switzerland

In Amerca if the police find it they will confiscate it because it "could have been" illegal gains. They don't need any evidence or conviction. Even if you can later prove you got it from legitimate sources they don't have to give it back.

>land of the free, constitution, lol!

>Already in Switzerland.
>Walk into bank every morning.
>Deposit 15k each time.
>Banker is in on it and gives me free Toblerone with each deposit.
>mfw I got $15 million on bank and enough Toblerone to build a giant fort.

lmao, haven't seen that pic in years.

>What do you do with the cash?
Take a nap on it.
>How do you get it into the banking system?
Set up a front, launder the money. It's possible if you're not greedy.
>How do you spend it?
Spend only clean money.
>Is there a way to do anything without raising alarms?
Spend only clean money.
>What would happen if you just start living like a high roller and spending it on everything you ever wanted?
IRS: Where's my money, bitch?
>What would happen if you attempt to deposit $15 million in cash at a bank?
IRS: So, tell me user, where does a guy like you come across $15 million in cash?

Create an ICO and have funding rounds with ETH. Give yourself the worthless premined coins and then launder the money through paying yourself a salary, buying up properties, and dissolving the business later on and collecting rental income from the properties.

If the source is untraceable then deposit whatever amount you want laundered and pay tax over that. Buy everything else with cash.

>buy a cash-only business to launder it through (I'm thinking a barbershop, that way I can also throw in free haircuts for life)
>buy Bitcoins with cash every so often, invest away
>continue life as normal, pretend nothing has changed aside from my small business that earns me some solid side money
>said side money is automatically reinvested into stocks, bonds, crypto, etc
>hell, donate some of that in church for the good karma and warm fuzzy feeling

There is literally no need to be flashy or impatient. If you have $15 mil, you're set for life (so long as you spend wisely).

>Could I just take it outside the US and go somewhere?
Not legally. You have to pay US taxes over a certain amount

>They don't need any evidence or conviction. Even if you can later prove you got it from legitimate sources they don't have to give it back.
None of this is true. It's only true that you have to prove you didn't get the money illegally. Plus this is a state law in SOME states, not a federal law

15 mill worth.

If you bought bitcoin locally, even at $5000 per day, it would take 8 years. Then selling locally will take an equivalent amount.

Also exchanging that much for xmr at once will pump and dump the price pretty bad.