Why do Americans suck this guy's dick so much?

Why do Americans suck this guy's dick so much?

The same reason why Latin Americans suck Bolivar's dick.

>Bolivar
Did you find some toilet paper in the PSUV sponsered cybercafe?

Because he was based and liberated America from tyranny.

Because he stepped down, setting a precedent for term limits.

Mostly because he was the first major military hero of the nation. He understood what his role was as it was happening and he purposely embodied the noble leader ideal, despite numerous moral and strategic flaws.

Also he walked away, and that is a truly noble act that deserves recognition.

I'd argue Bolivar was much more successful a general and much more dynamic a statesman.
Because us Americans are brainwashed by elemetary school fluff from birth about our founding fathers. Even though it is generally taught in school that he wasn't exactly a successful general people generally forget that. He was a decent president, he set the precedent for 2 term presidencies and he put down some armed rebellions that threatened the union and was generally a pretty ethical guy (except for owning slaves :/)

Because he was able to look at all the power he had, and what the people wanted to give him and had the ability to walk away from it.

What country are you from?

Cuz he's super dope and his dick tastes like freedom

He founded their country. What I would like to know is why they suck Andrew Jackson's cock so much.

Because America literally would not exist without him. We probably wouldn't have won the war without his leadership. We probably wouldn't have the constitution if he wasn't around to endorse it and be the first president. And the government probably wouldn't have survived if he hadn't set the precedents that gave the government legitimacy in the early years.

The large majority of great presidents owned slaves or were incredibly racist
Infact the modern era is one of the only eras where open racism is considered unethical and racist are the minority

His warning came true
Two partys are fucking the country up

These. He was among the slaveowners though and I'm given to understand that there's a recent treatment of slaves that got away from him and a bitter fight about same (the slave(s) ultimately succeeded to escape him despite his best efforts, in my understanding).

And our insistence on sticking our noses where they don't belong
And the fact that no one gives a shit about those countrymen who disagree with them

Honestly we deserve to break up desu

>Also he walked away, and that is a truly noble act that deserves recognition.
This.

>Even though it is generally taught in school that he wasn't exactly a successful general people generally forget that.
I mean he kept his army intact for eight years without suffering a major, crushing defeat against one of the most powerful militaries in the world. Just because he retreated a lot doesn't mean he was a bad general.

Lots of people hate Jackson and I never understood for years why Jackson was the guy on the twenty dollar bill, an extremely common and useful unit of currency here.

Then I read Remini's history of Jackson and (apart from that) how Jackson was the last president to pay down the US debt in its entirety. Now I get the significance of having him on a central unit of currency.

>Why do Christians suck this guy's dick so much?

>Why do Marxists suck this guy's dick so much?

>Why do Nazis suck this guy's dick so much?

why does Veeky Forums suck her (male) dick so much?

> last president to pay down the US debt in its entirety

He's a role model to fudds who don't understand how modern money or the modern economy works.

Not having a national bank is what fucked France and having a national bank is what won Britain the 7 years war.

No he understood exactly how (((modern money))) works which is why he fought against it.

You'd suck the dick of the guy who basically won your country's independence and then turned down the kingship to live up to the principles of what was started.

Jackson is literally the reason we have fucking liberals today.

Are you sure it wasn't because of Hitler?

Yea, lets have a rigid, inflexible money supply that doesn't expand with an expanding economy, and lets have the government run to hundreds of private lenders whenever it has to borrow money.

Nothing bad can possibly happen with these systems, especially if the government has to borrow money for an emergency, like if it has to fight a war.

He had the slaves freed after his death iirc.

The bank is an affront to democracy because the United States government was designed to have its authority derived from the will of the American people and not from its own spending power.